IMMIGRATION MELTDOWN: 80% Captured At Border Set Free In US...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Yeah, the Mexican Government sure has it good. Just dump all your poor and worst criminals in the U.S. The dumb Gringos will take em. Man, what a catastrophe. Time to end Illegal Immigration and seriously reform our Immigration System. It is time for change.

80 Percent Captured at Border Set Free in U.S., Says Agent

Border Patrol Agent Hector Garza, acting in his role as president of the National Border Patrol Council, Local 2455, recently discussed border security and the need for building a wall. “Eight out of ten people that are caught entering our country illegally are not deported and are allowed to stay in the United States,” Garza explained. “Unfortunately for Border Patrol agents, we are trying to do our jobs as best we can with the very limited resources that we have.”

Garza expressed his frustration at the lack of resources made available to the agents charged with defending this nation’s borders.

“We do not have enough vehicles for our agents to patrol with, we do not get the manpower that we need.” He continued by discussing the lack of proper infrastructure to safely do their jobs – including communications equipment, tower cameras and weapons...

More:
80 Percent Captured at Border Set Free in U.S., Says Agent
DRUDGE REPORT 2016®

Sorry, Drudge? Please.
Breitbart actually. Drudge is just a clearinghouse for sketchy "journalism".
This comes from Border Patrol Agents themselves. I trust em.
Filtered through Breitbart. Who knows what they actually said.

So you really believe everything's just fine with our Immigration System? Do you really believe that?

Of course not, but when you set up false dichotomies you wind up at false conclusions and kill all discussion. So the questions should then become who points you in that direction and who does it serve?

Do you really believe the american media machine which rests in the hands of only 6 major multinational corporations?

So you really believe everything's just fine with our Immigration System? Do you really believe that?
NO, I said I need a better source than Breitbart.

Border Patrol Agents have been telling us for years how porous and dangerous our Border is. Yet our Government still refuses to act. I consider its inaction Treasonous.

Then apparently the entire thing is bipartisan, and the power structure is down with it.

Border Patrol Agents have been telling us for years how porous and dangerous our Border is. Yet our Government still refuses to act. I consider its inaction Treasonous.

Suddenly right wingers believe gov union workers ?

Do you believe them?

Bwa ha ha ha, yeah, when it cuts their way.

Do you believe them?

I believe we all need to question everything endlessly.

Forum List

Back