Immigration patterns prove that racial and ethic minorities love living in the U.S. They keep coming here in such large numbers because they know...

Drop Dead Fred

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2020
Immigration patterns prove that racial and ethic minorities love living in the U.S. They keep coming here in such large numbers because they know our country offers them freedom and opportunity.

If the U.S. was truly as horrible for minorities as the social justice warriors are claiming, then there would be a huge exodus of U.S.-born minorities moving out of the country, instead of the huge number of foreign-born minorites moving in to the country.

Even the social justice warriors who claim that the U.S. is racist know that they themselves are lying, because if they truly thought the U.S. was racist, then they would be telling racial and ethic minorities from other countries to stay away from the U.S. But in reality, the social justice warriors are trying to make it so as many racial and ethnic minority people as possiblecan can come to the U.S. This proves that deep inside, even the social justice warriors who claim that the U.S. is racist actually know that that is not true.

Immigration patterns prove that racial and ethic minorities love living in the U.S. They keep coming here in such large numbers because they know our country offers them freedom and opportunity.

If the U.S. was truly as horrible for minorities as the social justice warriors are claiming, then there would be a huge exodus of U.S.-born minorities moving out of the country, instead of the huge number of foreign-born minorites moving in to the country.

Even the social justice warriors who claim that the U.S. is racist know that they themselves are lying, because if they truly thought the U.S. was racist, then they would be telling racial and ethic minorities from other countries to stay away from the U.S. But in reality, the social justice warriors are trying to make it so as many racial and ethnic minority people as possiblecan can come to the U.S. This proves that deep inside, even the social justice warriors who claim that the U.S. is racist actually know that that is not true.
Or they're trying to increase immigration in order to reverse racist tendencies with new Americans.

Or they're trying to increase immigration in order to reverse racist tendencies with new Americans.

OR................they are trying to lower wages and racism is a good little battle cry to get a large group of people to shoot themselves in the foot. Neoliberals suck

African-Americans: We are oppressed because Siri doesn't speak ebonics. We need reparations now!!!!!!

African-Africans: We are oppressed because.....oh shit here they come with machetes to chop us up again. Run!!!!!!!

OR................they are trying to lower wages and racism is a good little battle cry to get a large group of people to shoot themselves in the foot. Neoliberals suck
......more workers = lower wages and higher prices--that's why immigrant/illegal capital of the US California is expensive to live in and top 3rd in poverty

......more workers = lower wages and higher prices--that's why immigrant/illegal capital of the US California is expensive to live in and top 3rd in poverty
Ah, so states with low population has high wages and the wealthy in their states are on welfare and live in a chantey?

I have said this for years.

Those who want immigrants to come to America are racist, because we are a racist country.

Ah, so states with low population has high wages and the wealthy in their states are on welfare and live in a chantey?

Why do you hate Australia?

plain and UNDENIABLE- more workers = less pay and higher prices!!
...states with low population have MORE AFFORDABLE housing/rental/etc--DUH--less expensive to live
...low wages AND more expensive is WORSE than low wages and less expensive--duh

1593265966776.png

1593265921746.png

Arkansas is not the cheapest I lived there for fifteen years, of course it also depends where one lives. I live in Missouri now and my property taxes are 25% of what I paid in Arkansas. Land is 2k to 30k an acre in SW Missouri compared to 10k to 100k an acre in NW Ark..

Last edited:
Arkansas is not the cheapest I lived there for fifteen years, of course it also depends where one lives. I live in Missouri now and my property taxes are 25% of what I paid in Arkansas.

You are racist if you want more minorities to move to this racist nation.

and even worse--overcrowded schools

Arkansas is not the cheapest I lived there for fifteen years, of course it also depends where one lives. I live in Missouri now and my property taxes are 25% of what I paid in Arkansas.

I am sure that I am rubber and you're glue yet that has nothing that indicates any preference for minorities.

Arkansas is not the cheapest I lived there for fifteen years, of course it also depends where one lives. I live in Missouri now and my property taxes are 25% of what I paid in Arkansas. Land is 2k to 30k an acre in SW Missouri compared to 10k to 100k an acre in NW Ark..
still a LOT cheaper than Cali--and gas is cheaper ..higher housing and gas!!!
MO $1.80
Cali over $3 !!!
plus overcrowded schools

I am sure that I am rubber and you're glue yet that has nothing that indicates any preference for minorities.

Racism is bad. Can you name anyone who disagrees?

Specifically. Who? David Duke? Colin Kapernick?

Texas gas about $1.80

...states with low population have MORE AFFORDABLE housing/rental/etc--DUH--less expensive to live

View attachment 355779
View attachment 355778
Well it looks like CA falls in with the republican states except Il and Maine. Also the republican states hit the lowest in income so a lot of poor people in them. Saying that I don't understand why republican states (very few of them) have not expanded Medicaid.

View attachment 355779
View attachment 355778
Well it looks like CA falls in with the republican states except Il and Maine. Also the republican states hit the lowest in income so a lot of poor people in them. Saying that I don't understand why republican states (very few of them) have not expanded Medicaid.

You are so racist. Wow.

View attachment 355779
View attachment 355778

:desk:

Because in order for them to expand Medicaid they will have to cut services to the same most vulnerable population. It ain't rocket science.

Texas gas about $1.80
$1.79 around here some places higher a couple lower.

Forum List

Back