"immigration reform" being linked to "gay rights"

In immigration debate, same-sex marriage comes to the fore - The Washington Post

Wouldn't that be f unny if immigration "reform" wasn't passed because liberals insisted on adding gays to it? I'm sure that would really win over the hispanics liberals are trying to stick on the liberal plantation.

What problem do you have with Americans having partners from other countries?
A bigot is as a bigot does. Liberals don't have plantations...that would be Republicans, who count KKK'ers and whites who would sooner see a return of blacks to plantations for little or no pay, and a repeal of the 14th Amendment (see Rand Paul).

In immigration debate, same-sex marriage comes to the fore - The Washington Post

Wouldn't that be f unny if immigration "reform" wasn't passed because liberals insisted on adding gays to it? I'm sure that would really win over the hispanics liberals are trying to stick on the liberal plantation.

A bigot is as a bigot does. Liberals don't have plantations...that would be Republicans, who count KKK'ers and whites who would sooner see a return of blacks to plantations for little or no pay, and a repeal of the 14th Amendment (see Rand Paul).

I guess that sucks for you that republicans freed slaves democrats were the ones for segregation and Jim crow laws. Wouldn't want to confuse you with facts though.

There is no such thing as ‘gay rights,’ all persons have the same rights, the issue concerns republicans and conservatives working to deny homosexuals their civil liberties, predicated mostly on ignorance and hate.

The same ignorance and hate the right exhibits toward immigrants and Hispanics, and conservative efforts to deny both their civil liberties as well.

Since congress seems unable to pass a bill without adding a bunch of unrelated amendments into it to get all the votes they need, it would not be out of the ordinary for congress to amend the immigration bill to include any issue, including same sex marriage. Other possibilities could include tax increases, alternative energy subsidies, declarations of "holidays", renaming land features, and anything else you can think of.

I guess that sucks for you that republicans freed slaves democrats were the ones for segregation and Jim crow laws. Wouldn't want to confuse you with facts though.

Which has no bearing today. The Republican Party now houses KKK'ers and the racist father-son duo, Rand and Ron Paul...and the Democrats, under LBJ, voted in the Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, and equity and parity within the party. Republicans are still in a quandary as to why they cannot attract more minority voters. Because The Republican Party is "the white, racist" party, that's why.

There is no such thing as ‘gay rights,’ all persons have the same rights, the issue concerns republicans and conservatives working to deny homosexuals their civil liberties, predicated mostly on ignorance and hate.

The same ignorance and hate the right exhibits toward immigrants and Hispanics, and conservative efforts to deny both their civil liberties as well.

Typical liberal move. You lump all illegal aliens together with legal immigrants so you can call anyone who doesn't support illegal immigration a "bigot".

If you think everyone has "equal rights" why don't you libs support legalizing incestuous marriage let alone decriminalizing it between consenting adults?

That's right, because all you liberals can do is name call, lie, and seek special privileges for your darling groups that you believe are stupid and inferior, hence "need" special privileges.

I'd hate to be a liberal darling group member, because that means liberals think I'm too stupid to make it on my own.

Forum List

Back