Immigration... Whats wrong with the GOP?

The GOP is supposed to be the job friendly party that promotes free enterprise... When it comes to illegal immigration why is nobody proposing a way to create jobs and put 11 million immigrants to work? We have a tremendous opportunity to kickstart our industries and the workforce available to do it. Why not utilize it? Why does nobody explore this avenue instead of wasting years and billions of dollars fighting to send them back and shrink our economic potential?

We don't have enough jobs for citizens right now. Illegal immigrants often do work for money under the table or by using a stolen identity. Most of the money they make gets sent back to Mexico. The Obama administration offers a special service for non-citizens to wire money back to their country. The Mexican government depends on that money to help them.

Before small businesses were destroyed by Obamacare and regulations, the illegals did take the low paying jobs. Now that mostly low paying jobs are available, everyone is fighting for them. Of course, now the Dems have more support to raise the minimum wage. I think it was planned that way.
Thats the whole point of this thread... Why don't we focus on CREATING JOBS!!! Put EVERYBODY to work... Grow our economy

The GOP is supposed to be the job friendly party that promotes free enterprise... When it comes to illegal immigration why is nobody proposing a way to create jobs and put 11 million immigrants to work? We have a tremendous opportunity to kickstart our industries and the workforce available to do it. Why not utilize it? Why does nobody explore this avenue instead of wasting years and billions of dollars fighting to send them back and shrink our economic potential?

If all that labor is such a good thing, then why is Mexico a third world shithole?

We don't have enough jobs for citizens right now. Illegal immigrants often do work for money under the table or by using a stolen identity. Most of the money they make gets sent back to Mexico. The Obama administration offers a special service for non-citizens to wire money back to their country. The Mexican government depends on that money to help them.

Before small businesses were destroyed by Obamacare and regulations, the illegals did take the low paying jobs. Now that mostly low paying jobs are available, everyone is fighting for them. Of course, now the Dems have more support to raise the minimum wage. I think it was planned that way.
Thats the whole point of this thread... Why don't we focus on CREATING JOBS!!! Put EVERYBODY to work... Grow our economy

Fine. Grow the economy, put everybody to work, and when we need more people besides Americans to do the work, then open the borders.

Not the other way around.....

If all that labor is such a good thing, then why is Mexico a third world shithole?
Because they don't know how to take care of their poor... take some notes

At one point in history we had a president that said we would walk on the moon and then we did it. If we had a common goal to initiate a nation wide jobs program... Build a bullet train system that spans the nation, build rural communities centered around manufacturing and agriculture, build wind and solar fields to make our nation run on clean energy etc. etc. etc... If we were all on the same side working towards these types of initiatives we would boost our private sector job growth, put millions of people to work and boost our economy. Removing 11 million people from the job force does not grow the economy, it shrinks it, and is a step backwards. There ARE ways to progress but it will take a lot of work and cooperation. I'm not saying its easy and I'm not saying these are all the answers. I'm saying our leaders should be able to have these types of discussions and put productive ideas on the table.

What we have now are a bunch of assholes trying to kick 11 million people out of this country and a bunch of pussy's trying to keep them in... Now we just need a Dick to win this election.

The pussies may get mad at dick once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes... And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

What utter bull. Do you know what these foreigners do with their money once they take jobs away from Americans and work for lower wages? They send it back home where they plan on living the rest of their lives.

This is in start contrast to the European settlement where people came here to become Americans, and left their homes and families behind.

There is only so much economic expansion that takes place when you have illegals and legal foreigners living in two bedroom houses or apartments with ten people living in them.
They send it home to their families dumbshit, because they can't afford to bring them over. And after years if they are lucky then they get to bring them over. Our immigration system is horrible and needs a complete makeover

OH! Is that why they are sending our American dollars home--because they can't afford to bring their families here?

So how much does it cost to bring a Mexican family here across the border to Arizona or California? It seems to me millions are doing it with no money as we type.

These people have no intention to become Americans. They are using our economy, our resources, our social programs, our political system to benefit themselves--not the country.

And your solution is to make it cheaper for them to bring their families over. Give me a break.....
I don't think there should be a cost.

Because they don't know how to take care of their poor... take some notes

The poor that The United States has to take care of? Can you hear yourself?...lol

Fine. Grow the economy, put everybody to work, and when we need more people besides Americans to do the work, then open the borders.

Im not even talking about opening the borders. Stop putting words in my mouth. I'm talking about dealing with the problem at hand.

At one point in history we had a president that said we would walk on the moon and then we did it. If we had a common goal to initiate a nation wide jobs program... Build a bullet train system that spans the nation, build rural communities centered around manufacturing and agriculture, build wind and solar fields to make our nation run on clean energy etc. etc. etc... If we were all on the same side working towards these types of initiatives we would boost our private sector job growth, put millions of people to work and boost our economy. Removing 11 million people from the job force does not grow the economy, it shrinks it, and is a step backwards. There ARE ways to progress but it will take a lot of work and cooperation. I'm not saying its easy and I'm not saying these are all the answers. I'm saying our leaders should be able to have these types of discussions and put productive ideas on the table.

What we have now are a bunch of assholes trying to kick 11 million people out of this country and a bunch of pussy's trying to keep them in... Now we just need a Dick to win this election.

The pussies may get mad at dick once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes... And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!

What utter bull. Do you know what these foreigners do with their money once they take jobs away from Americans and work for lower wages? They send it back home where they plan on living the rest of their lives.

This is in start contrast to the European settlement where people came here to become Americans, and left their homes and families behind.

There is only so much economic expansion that takes place when you have illegals and legal foreigners living in two bedroom houses or apartments with ten people living in them.
They send it home to their families dumbshit, because they can't afford to bring them over. And after years if they are lucky then they get to bring them over. Our immigration system is horrible and needs a complete makeover

None of these loser illegals qualify to immigrate to America, you have to be educated, healthy, and capable of supporting yourself without welfare assistance. :eusa_boohoo:
The first part of your statement is ridiculous however I agree with the second part, the system shouldn't be a pass to come live here and get hand outs. There should always be a pathway to work and contribute.

My entire statement is our immigration law, tissue?

Ask Obama and the Dems why they've chosen policies that kill jobs rather than encourage the private sector to create them. So many jobs now are part-time minimum wage. Some tell applicants that if they already have their own health insurance, they might give them more than 30 hours. So few are willing to hire people full time since employees are now a liability.

Im not even talking about opening the borders. Stop putting words in my mouth. I'm talking about dealing with the problem at hand.

Pay attention: the problem is our open borders. HTF can we have 11 million (or more) illegals in this country if our borders are secure?

Thanks for the lively discussion, I had a tough day and felt like pissing some people off... The anti-immigrant crowd is always my favorite. Thanks for putting up with some of my nonsense... But seriously, think about it... We once had Man on the moon... Now we need the same effort in a massive jobs program... think about what we could build by engaging our private sector and utilizing our unemployed and 11 million illegals as a workforce. It could be epic... I'm out.

Just gotta jump here with a question for you guys on BOTH sides of this wall/deporting deal..

Both parties view these people as an underclass.. You know -- the kind "that does the work Americans wont do."
Most everyone ASSUMES we have 20Mill day laborers, nursing home aides, fruit-pickin, burger flippers. But in that number (I HOPE it's in there) are the 2nd and already 3rd generation offspring. And I ASSURE YOU -- they are migrating into ALL LEVELS of employment. Including science , the law, arts, etc.. AND they are citizens.

You folks discuss this as those "the hordes" are a permanent UNDERCLASS.. They are not.. And it's the fault of ALL the politicians and media for not framing this issue correctly. The 2nd/3rd gen Hispanic scientists, techs, engineers I worked with in Silicon Valley were indistinguishable from the workforce UNTIL you attended a wedding down in the barrio and met their heritage. You guys need to get THAT picture and remove the Home Depot "day workers" out of your heads.

The government FAILED BIG TIME to get it's pants and address the border. But it's always late to put it's pants on when they invented too many things for themselves to do. And immigration is a PRIMARY CONSTITUTIONAL duty. YES -- we need to wake up to that.

And I said "I HOPED" that the 11 or 16 or 20 Mill number INCLUDES the 2/3/4th generation CITIZEN offspring of these folks.. OTHERWISE ---- you're talking about at LEAST AFFECTING 30/40/50 MILLION people by culling the herd of the "illegal" ones who are parents, grandparents, great-grandparents. But there's not a single BELIEVABLE number coming out of Wash D.C. for ANYTHING. Not immigration, not employment, not budget, not SocSec Trust Fund numbers, not Global Warming numbers, not even voting "records".

So I'm on board on this anti-establishment thing, but NOT on the Trump Train.. And I REQUIRE a leader who is gonna cut the SCOPE of the FEDS so they have a fucking chance of doing their PRIMARY constitutional duties.

But no one is gonna GO BACK and slice out ELDERLY Mexican from America's Hispanic families. American HISPANICS WANT BORDER PROTECTION.. They don't like the "different type" of immigrant that is crashing the boarder today anymore than we do.. That's why TRUMP carried many of the border counties in Texas with MAJORITY hispanic voters while losing the state. They are WITH US on fixing the border. But they are NOT gonna say Adios to Granny and PaPa and see them "wait in line" to come back...

Last edited:
Thanks for the lively discussion, I had a tough day and felt like pissing some people off... The anti-immigrant crowd is always my favorite. Thanks for putting up with some of my nonsense... But seriously, think about it... We once had Man on the moon... Now we need the same effort in a massive jobs program... think about what we could build by engaging our private sector and utilizing our unemployed and 11 million illegals as a workforce. It could be epic... I'm out.

We once had Man on the moon... Now we need the same effort in a massive jobs program...

We once had a President, Eisenhower, who managed to deport large numbers of illegals.

think about what we could build by engaging our private sector and utilizing our unemployed and 11 million illegals as a workforce. It could be epic

Move out the illegals, utilize our unemployed......then reassess.

Gotta love someone worried about how much removing illegals will cost when the costs of maintaining them here over their lifetimes is far, far higher.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

That's how you know they're lying douche bags. They don't give a damn about how much it costs. They also don't give a damn about how much the wall costs. They're crocodile tears over "separating families" is also a great big con. They never shed a tear about separating the families of tax evaders. They just want to make sure some potential Democrats can remain in the country and eventually vote.

The GOP is supposed to be the job friendly party that promotes free enterprise... When it comes to illegal immigration why is nobody proposing a way to create jobs and put 11 million immigrants to work?

I'd like to propose creating 11 million jobs while booting 11 million illegals.
they just spew the party line . they think they're being "compassionate" when they don't see how uncompassionate they look toward their own countrymen and women. a party who cares more about Illegal immigrants than their own citizens
What in the world makes you think the left doesn't care about their own citizens... Don't you bitch about every entitlement and government program they propose?

You obviously don't give a crap about Americans because you don't care if illegal aliens take their jobs and drive their wages down. All you care about is increasing the supply of Democrats. You're a lying douche bag leftist. Of course, adding "lying douche bag" before "leftist" is redundant.

Think about how ridiculous your dream world is.

You want 11 million more people to be able to stay in this country legally which is an open invitation for more people to come here and break our laws. That of course would likely put Democrats in charge for generations which would insure more government dependents like those unemployed you speak of. Furthermore with their constant desire to "make those people pay their fair share" they would leave wealthy people little money to invest with, and chase many of them out of our country taking their jobs with them.

Why don't you think about this: President Trump gets rid of all these illegals for us. That opens up millions of job opportunities which in turn would create competition between employers to hire American workers. Because of that, jobs start paying more because employers would have no choice but to offer more, and eventually some of these people will find their way off of our social programs saving us billions. And who knows, we may even return to an all English speaking country again.

You are an employer. You have many bills to pay. You have a choice to hire an American worker or a foreigner for less wages. Which one are you going to hire?

Before you answer, the pot is sweetened: If you hire the American, you have to provide him with health insurance under Commie Care. If you hire the foreigner, he or she is not under the provisions of Commie Care. If your employees are around the 50 person count, in order to avoid Obama Care, you must keep it under 50 full-time working AMERICANS!
Sounds like eliminating CommieCare will go a long way to restoring job growth in America. Why would anybody vote for Hillary who will double down on CommieCare.

Think about how ridiculous your dream world is.

You want 11 million more people to be able to stay in this country legally which is an open invitation for more people to come here and break our laws. That of course would likely put Democrats in charge for generations which would insure more government dependents like those unemployed you speak of. Furthermore with their constant desire to "make those people pay their fair share" they would leave wealthy people little money to invest with, and chase many of them out of our country taking their jobs with them.

Why don't you think about this: President Trump gets rid of all these illegals for us. That opens up millions of job opportunities which in turn would create competition between employers to hire American workers. Because of that, jobs start paying more because employers would have no choice but to offer more, and eventually some of these people will find their way off of our social programs saving us billions. And who knows, we may even return to an all English speaking country again.
Illegals aren't our only problem regarding employment, the H-1B program really cuts into the good jobs by depressing wages.

Clinton's NAFTA program is a disaster. Not likely Hillary will go against Bill's premier legislation.

Last edited:
According to the law illegals are not supposed to be able to get work.

Why are liberals so against enforcing the Rule of Law?

What's wrong with the GOP? Nothing...

Obama has violated the Constitution, Rule of Law, engaged in human trafficking, been found in Contemp of Court, and has made illegals a higher priority than US citizens.

What is wrong with Liberals?!
Im not against the law or enforcing the law. However the problem is what it is and we are not going to deport 11 million people, if you think that is feasible then your are delusional. The situation needs to be dealt with and I personally think it a smarter idea to utilize the potential that adding 11 million into the workforce would do for our economy rather than investing so much time and money into blocking and deporting.
We don't have to deport anyone....enforce the law and illegals will go home.

If there are no jobs for illegals they will go home. No freebies - they'll go home. No safe havens - they'll go home. If we stop making breaking the law lucrative / rewarding it will stop.

Arizona passed a law and before it went into effect illegals began flooding out of the state. Instead of following Az, states / Obama attacked Az to try to stop their success.

Just gotta jump here with a question for you guys on BOTH sides of this wall/deporting deal..

Both parties view these people as an underclass.. You know -- the kind "that does the work Americans wont do."
Most everyone ASSUMES we have 20Mill day laborers, nursing home aides, fruit-pickin, burger flippers. But in that number (I HOPE it's in there) are the 2nd and already 3rd generation offspring. And I ASSURE YOU -- they are migrating into ALL LEVELS of employment. Including science , the law, arts, etc.. AND they are citizens.

You folks discuss this as those "the hordes" are a permanent UNDERCLASS.. They are not.. And it's the fault of ALL the politicians and media for not framing this issue correctly. The 2nd/3rd gen Hispanic scientists, techs, engineers I worked with in Silicon Valley were indistinguishable from the workforce UNTIL you attended a wedding down in the barrio and met their heritage. You guys need to get THAT picture and remove the Home Depot "day workers" out of your heads.

The government FAILED BIG TIME to get it's pants and address the border. But it's always late to put it's pants on when they invented too many things for themselves to do. And immigration is a PRIMARY CONSTITUTIONAL duty. YES -- we need to wake up to that.

And I said "I HOPED" that the 11 or 16 or 20 Mill number INCLUDES the 2/3/4th generation CITIZEN offspring of these folks.. OTHERWISE ---- you're talking about at LEAST AFFECTING 30/40/50 MILLION people by culling the herd of the "illegal" ones who are parents, grandparents, great-grandparents. But there's not a single BELIEVABLE number coming out of Wash D.C. for ANYTHING. Not immigration, not employment, not budget, not Soc

And I said "I HOPED" that the 11 or 16 or 20 Mill number INCLUDES the 2/3/4th generation CITIZEN offspring of these folks.. OTHERWISE ---- you're talking about at LEAST AFFECTING 30/40/50 MILLION people by culling the herd of the "illegal" ones who are parents, grandparents, great-grandparents. But there's not a single BELIEVABLE number coming out of Wash D.C. for ANYTHING. Not immigration, not employment, not budget, not SocSec Trust Fund numbers, not Global Warming numbers, not even voting "records".

So I'm on board on this anti-establishment thing, but NOT on the Trump Train.. And I REQUIRE a leader who is gonna cut the SCOPE of the FEDS so they have a fucking chance of doing their PRIMARY constitutional duties.

But no one is gonna GO BACK and slice out ELDERLY Mexican from America's Hispanic families. American HISPANICS WANT BORDER PROTECTION.. They don't like the "different type" of immigrant that is crashing the boarder today anymore than we do.. That's why TRUMP carried many of the border counties in Texas with MAJORITY hispanic voters while losing the state. They are WITH US on fixing the border. But they are NOT gonna say Adios to Granny and PaPa and see them "wait in line" to come back...

Sec Trust Fund numbers, not Global Warming numbers, not even voting "records".

But no one is gonna GO BACK and slice out ELDERLY Mexican from America's Hispanic families. American HISPANICS WANT BORDER PROTECTION.. They don't like the "different type" of immigrant that is crashing the boarder today anymore than we do.. That's why TRUMP carried many of the border counties in Texas with MAJORITY hispanic voters while losing the state. They are WITH US on fixing the border. But they are NOT gonna say Adios to Granny and PaPa

Maybe Trump started at the extreme end of solutions to the illegal problem, knowing that he would have to moderate eventually. His moderated down position will still be stronger than his opponents.

Forum List

Back