Impeach Biden...John Durham Fired....The Left Will Claim He Volunteered To Resign....

John Durham is in the middle of investigating the Obama Administration for the Russian Collusion scandal. Now they claim he's resigning....effective 1 March.
Why would he do this while in the middle of an investigation?
Probably because he was told to quit....and that the investigation was a sham from the beginning.

HARTFORD, Connecticut — John Durham, who has served as U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut for more than three years, has announced his resignation from that position. Durham, a federal prosecutor in the state for 38 years, will continue working for the U.S. Department of Justice.​
Earlier this month, the Justice Department said it would ask U.S. attorneys who were appointed by former President Trump to resign from their posts.​
Former AG William Barr appointed Durham in October 2020 as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
At the time, Barr said Durham’s investigation was narrowing to focus more on the conduct of FBI agents who worked on the probe of allegations of cooperation between the Trump team and Russians in the 2016 presidential campaign.​
A DOJ official told FOX61 News on Friday that Durham will "stay in that role" as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
“My career has been as fulfilling as I could ever have imagined when I graduated from law school way back in 1975,” said U.S. Attorney Durham in a statement. “Much of that fulfillment has come from all the people with whom I’ve been blessed to share this workplace, and in our partner law enforcement agencies."​
Standard procedure in new administrations. You assfucks are just plain dumber than shit.
Sorry, BUTTHEAD.....it is an impeachable offense to fire a prosecutor who is in the middle of an investigation.
The Dems used firing Comey as an excuse to start the Mueller Investigation.

So STFU and come back when you know your head from your ass!!!

He wasn't fired. You are a stupid, ignorant ass who apparently can't read.
I can read.....I just don't believe it for a micro-second.
We predicted that the Biden Administration would squash this investigation and bury it if he won......and now he's doing it.
He's basically Nixon without a brain.
What part of, "but is remaining as a special counsel to oversee the Justice Department’s investigation into the origins of the Russia probe that shadowed Donald Trump’s presidency", don't you seem to understand, you fucking idiot?

John Durham is in the middle of investigating the Obama Administration for the Russian Collusion scandal. Now they claim he's resigning....effective 1 March.
Probably because he was told to quit....and that the investigation was a sham from the beginning.

HARTFORD, Connecticut — John Durham, who has served as U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut for more than three years, has announced his resignation from that position. Durham, a federal prosecutor in the state for 38 years, will continue working for the U.S. Department of Justice.​
Earlier this month, the Justice Department said it would ask U.S. attorneys who were appointed by former President Trump to resign from their posts.​
Former AG William Barr appointed Durham in October 2020 as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
At the time, Barr said Durham’s investigation was narrowing to focus more on the conduct of FBI agents who worked on the probe of allegations of cooperation between the Trump team and Russians in the 2016 presidential campaign.​
A DOJ official told FOX61 News on Friday that Durham will "stay in that role" as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation.​
“My career has been as fulfilling as I could ever have imagined when I graduated from law school way back in 1975,” said U.S. Attorney Durham in a statement. “Much of that fulfillment has come from all the people with whom I’ve been blessed to share this workplace, and in our partner law enforcement agencies."​

I said day 1 that if Biden fires Durham HE MUST BE IMPEACHED.

Watch the Nazis make excused now.
They're claiming he's resigning......fat chance.
Of course he is resigning as US Attorney, just like all other US Attorneys Biden admin asked to resign who were appointed by Trump when he became President and who replaced all the Obama appointed US Attorneys, who were asked to resign.

From your opening op, he stays as special counsel.

A DOJ official told FOX61 News on Friday that Durham will "stay in that role" as special counsel in the Russia probe investigation

If i

He's been investigating this for a couple of years and found nothing.

Let it go.
If I’m biden I fire every person trump appointed. We can’t undo his Supreme Court picks but anyone we can, we should fire.
I remember when Bush fired 8 US Attorneys....and you guys raised holy-Hell.
You cannot fire a judge simply because you don't like his politics.
You have to have a reason for removal....like abuse of authority or obstruction. It has to be criminal behavior.
Firing them for any other reason is a crime....essentially interference in workings of the court.

"Judges at both the state and federal levels are expected to maintain independence and impartiality so they can render objective judgments. Most states elect judges by popular vote and also let the public vote on whether a judge should keep her position for another term once her current term has ended. In most cases, however, you cannot fire a judge without evidence of criminal activity, gross immorality or other egregious misconduct.​

Article III judges can only be removed through impeachment by the United States Congress. This has only ever happened a few times, and in practice they are essentially immune to being fired or having their pay cut.​

Federal district court judges can remove federal magistrate court judges for misconduct. Federal bankruptcy court judges can be fired through a circuit judicial council, the courts' policymaking body which is charged with overseeing the administration of justice within its area or circuit."​

Those 8 were not judges, but US Attorneys,

And this was mid stream, these attorneys were Bush appointed attorneys who had fraud cases and other criminal cases against Republican donors or operatives and not against Democrats, Gonzalez tried or did fire them so to drop the cases and have the US Attorneys to go after democrats.

Standard procedure in new administrations. You assfucks are just plain dumber than shit.
Sorry, BUTTHEAD.....it is an impeachable offense to fire a prosecutor who is in the middle of an investigation.

How did the Dems start the Mueller investigation? He was appointed by the Trump's DOJ. Another example of your gross ignorance.

How did the Dems start the Mueller investigation? He was appointed by the Trump's DOJ. Another example of your gross ignorance.
Yeah fuck you too, prick.
Clearly the DoJ is corrupt.

Good god what an embarrassing thread for you. Title is false, you completely misinterpreted your own, linked article. You keep embarrassing yourself with false claims. Good god man.

I said day 1 that if Biden fires Durham HE MUST BE IMPEACHED.

Watch the Nazis make excused now.
He didn't.

Stop believing gateway pundit. They make a fool of you every time.

Well, more of a fool.

If Xi's man fires the special prosecutor, he must be impeached. Agree?

From your source...

HARTFORD, Connecticut — John Durham, who has served as U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut for more than three years, has announced his resignation from that position. Durham, a federal prosecutor in the state for 38 years, will continue working for the U.S. Department of Justice.

source... You don't even read your own source. I can't blame you.

How did the Dems start the Mueller investigation? Buy setting up the Trump Administration from day-one. Comey acted like an ass toward Trump, so Trump fired his lying ass. Then Comey broke the law by releasing privileged information to a journalist so that somebody in the press could write a story which gave the acting AG an excuse to start an investigation into corruption. The acting AG then bragged that he thought about wearing a wire every time he spoke to Trump in private....which is a crime in itself because all discussions with the president fall under executive-privilege. It's been one witchhunt after another since....and now Biden is firing the guy investigating the witchhunt. At least that is the jist of the article. Sure.....they'll never admit he's being fired...because that would be illegal and grounds for impeachment.

[

I mean, that's what you said when Trump fired Comey, Nazi dave...
Wow you stupid fucks think Comey was a US Attorney. and not director of the FBI.
Both serve at the pleasure of the President.

With that said, this is much ado about nothing, it's common practice for the US Attorneys to resign or be fired onset of a new Admin. It was uncommon when the libs made a big deal about when it took place under Trump.

The investigations into Biden, the Obamagate gang, and Hunter shouldn't be stopped with a new US Attorney, if they are, impeach away.

If i

Let it go.
If I’m biden I fire every person trump appointed. We can’t undo his Supreme Court picks but anyone we can, we should fire.
I remember when Bush fired 8 US Attorneys....and you guys raised holy-Hell.
You cannot fire a judge simply because you don't like his politics.
You have to have a reason for removal....like abuse of authority or obstruction. It has to be criminal behavior.
Firing them for any other reason is a crime....essentially interference in workings of the court.

"Judges at both the state and federal levels are expected to maintain independence and impartiality so they can render objective judgments. Most states elect judges by popular vote and also let the public vote on whether a judge should keep her position for another term once her current term has ended. In most cases, however, you cannot fire a judge without evidence of criminal activity, gross immorality or other egregious misconduct.​

Article III judges can only be removed through impeachment by the United States Congress. This has only ever happened a few times, and in practice they are essentially immune to being fired or having their pay cut.​

Federal district court judges can remove federal magistrate court judges for misconduct. Federal bankruptcy court judges can be fired through a circuit judicial council, the courts' policymaking body which is charged with overseeing the administration of justice within its area or circuit."​

US Attorneys are not judges. Your whole post is silly. By the way, they were asked to resign not fired.
Do you think trump would resign if asked to?

If i

Let it go.
Those picks are not the anti Progs so do not worry.
They won’t ban abortion even though they claim to believe it’s murder.

I don’t care about gay marriage.

How are they on guns?

They side with corporations when it’s them vs we the people 100% of the time.

Global warming?

Unions?

Taxes?

Poisoning citizens with lead?

They are more conservative than they should be.

He wasn't fired. You are a stupid, ignorant ass who apparently can't read.
I can read.....I just don't believe it for a micro-second.
We predicted that the Biden Administration would squash this investigation and bury it if he won......and now he's doing it.
He's basically Nixon without a brain.

The fact is that it hasn't been squashed. You are a typical lying Trumpie. You are basically the one without a brain.

You are the one who is corrupt.

Trump appointed corrupt people?

How did the Dems start the Mueller investigation? Buy setting up the Trump Administration from day-one. Comey acted like an ass toward Trump, so Trump fired his lying ass. Then Comey broke the law by releasing privileged information to a journalist so that somebody in the press could write a story which gave the acting AG an excuse to start an investigation into corruption. The acting AG then bragged that he thought about wearing a wire every time he spoke to Trump in private....which is a crime in itself because all discussions with the president fall under executive-privilege. It's been one witchhunt after another since....and now Biden is firing the guy investigating the witchhunt. At least that is the jist of the article. Sure.....they'll never admit he's being fired...because that would be illegal and grounds for impeachment.
I get it. The Democrats duped Trump into investigating himself.

Forum List

Back