Impeach Roberts

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This man has made some of the most inane, personal, and dumbest opinions in the history of the Supreme Court. This idiot is making controversial stands against common sense cases for the sake of his own ego. Worst Chief Justice since Taney. How can a question about citizenship NOT be on the 2020 census? This dumb fucking prick reminds me of FBI agent Strok. He thinks he is saving the Republic from Trump, when all his rulings bend in favor of central government against individual freedoms and states rights. What does the elitist Roberts think of Wal-Mart shoppers? I think same as FBI agent Strok.
Matt Schlapp calls for impeachment of Chief Justice John Roberts

The thing of it is that Roberts gets a pass from the media which has become the propaganda arm of the democrat party. Robert's bad decision is the face of today's democrat party and it's a damn site easier to get rid of democrats in the election booth than impeach a Justice for a bad decision.

ever since Justice Kennedy left, Roberts is no longer constrained by him. he's free!

Wasn't he supposed to be conservative when he got appointed?

He is conservative. He's just not Batshit-Crazy conservative.

It looks to me like he votes for the status quo every time.

As a general rule, the country has been and is being run on a constitutional basis. To disagree with the way things have been being done usually means ignoring precedent. There are times when that does and should happen, but not very often.

I still think the left has the shit on Roberts and he is being blackmailed....

Sure, but you also believed the birth certificate was a fake, and FEMA prisons were a real thing. You believe lots of crazy stuff.

This man has made some of the most inane, personal, and dumbest opinions in the history of the Supreme Court. This idiot is making controversial stands against common sense cases for the sake of his own ego. Worst Chief Justice since Taney. How can a question about citizenship NOT be on the 2020 census? This dumb fucking prick reminds me of FBI agent Strok. He thinks he is saving the Republic from Trump, when all his rulings bend in favor of central government against individual freedoms and states rights. What does the elitist Roberts think of Wal-Mart shoppers? I think same as FBI agent Strok.

Not only that bullshit, but he is in charge of the FISA court and judges, and if we've learned anything over the last two years they are the most incompetent morons to ever hear a case.

They made no attempt to challenge any of the fake evidence presented to them by the most corrupt FBI and DOJ since Hoover and Roberts knows all about it.

He refuses to come forward and admit his incompetent FISA court screwed the pooch.

Barr should expose this blatant malfeasance and Roberts should get the boot.

Sure, but you also believed the birth certificate was a fake, and FEMA prisons were a real thing. You believe lots of crazy stuff.

I believe 50% of that, and it's not the FEMA camps. Why'd that clerk die so quick afterwards? That and Obama and his wife have said he's from Kenya a bunch of times. Kenya ain't Hawaii last time I checked.

I believe 50% of that, and it's not the FEMA camps. Why'd that clerk die so quick afterwards? That and Obama and his wife have said he's from Kenya a bunch of times.

Dead clerk? Sorry, I don't keep up with all the conspiracy theories out there. Doing that will make you crazy. You'll have to give a little more detail about your dead clerk, or are you just talking about any generic dead clerk? I'm not sure how your theories work.

Who the fuck is Matt Schlapp?

I believe 50% of that, and it's not the FEMA camps. Why'd that clerk die so quick afterwards? That and Obama and his wife have said he's from Kenya a bunch of times.

Dead clerk? Sorry, I don't keep up with all the conspiracy theories out there. Doing that will make you crazy. You'll have to give a little more detail about your dead clerk, or are you just talking about any generic dead clerk? I'm not sure how your theories work.

Official who OK'd Obama birth papers dies in crash

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash

Hawaii official who confirmed Obama birth certificate dies in crash - CNN

How convenient.

Official who OK'd Obama birth papers dies in crash

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash

Hawaii official who confirmed Obama birth certificate dies in crash - CNN

How convenient.

Now I'm convinced. Nobody has ever died in a plane crash before, so your theory has to be true. Thank you so much for educating me---------DUMB ASS

Forum List

Back