Impeachment inquiry off to a great start for the Repubs...

Man, now even Steve Bannon is attacking Comer for this shitshow of an impeachment inquiry.....

But you Trumpers gotta pretend this was a success; while crying grown man tears inside...bawahahahahahaha...clowns...

20221228_184035.jpg

Last edited:

Star witness, legal expert Jonathan Turley...“I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment,”

Good job Repubs! :itsok:
The Repubtards don't even have a "dripping water pistol," much less a smoking gun! bigly!!!

It seems pretty obvious that Joe was involved at this point. There are WAAAY too many coincidences. It seems important to investigate if its the POTUS for Christ sake. I dont think we are asking for much here. An inquiry is very reasonable.

Thanks for admitting they are looking for evidence to support the crime they already have in their mind.

It's clear that democrat activists were ready and waiting for this one with cartoons and anything but a defense. Maybe repubs fell into a trap but it beats talking about crime and energy and no borders.

"EU diplomats working on Ukraine at the time have, however, told the FT that they were looking for ways to persuade Kiev to remove Mr Shokin well before Mr Biden entered the picture. The push for Mr Shokin’s removal was part of an international effort to bolster Ukraine’s institutions following Russia’s annexation of Crimea and the armed conflict in the eastern part of the country.

“All of us were really pushing [former Ukrainian president Petro] Poroshenko that he needs to do something, because the prosecutor was not following any of the corruption issues. He was really bad news,” said an EU diplomat involved in the discussions.

Another senior Obama administration official at the time added: “The idea that Shokin was investigating Burisma, I learnt that theory for the first time from Rudy Giuliani.”

Rudy Giuliani -- the same guy Republicans refuse to let come in and testify......Like I said...you are a moron...
Blocked behind a paywall?

That was the implication.

The inquiry is looking for evidence that is worthy of an impeachment because they have none now.
I guessed you missed the part where Turley said the Supreme Court had already ruled that having money paid to members of your family still constitutes bribery.

Star witness, legal expert Jonathan Turley...“I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment,”

So Comer promised "a mountain of evidence".

How did that go?

Your game.

Your rules.

I told you:

You will hate it.

Man, now even Steve Bannon is attacking Comer for this shitshow of an impeachment inquiry.....

But you Trumpers gotta pretend this was a success; while crying grown man tears inside...bawahahahahahaha...clowns...

View attachment 835514

How in the world do you call a witness who contradicts what your party has been screaming?

Did they not go over this ahead of time?

They're so desperate that they're just not thinking clearly. This doesn't make sense.

How in the world do you call a witness who contradicts what your party has been screaming?

Did they not go over this ahead of time?

They're so desperate that they're just not thinking clearly. This doesn't make sense.

Turley is objecting to the fact that all the impeachments happened in the first place. It was supposed to be a high bar, until you all lost your minds over Trump. We tried to tell you:

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

Honey, just wait 'til Trump's second term....followed, I hope, by Vivek

So the whole point to your thread is the OPINION of ONE MAN from Fox the News Channel that was sued for a billion dollars for lying? Is that it? :21:

No, the whole point of the thread is your beloved GOP is so incompetent their star witness blew the case out of the water in the first hour.

Turley is objecting to the fact that all the impeachments happened in the first place. It was supposed to be a high bar, until you all lost your minds over Trump. We tried to tell you:

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

Honey, just wait 'til Trump's second term....followed, I hope, by Vivek
But if we are all laughing at you, how do we hate it?

McCarthy is the one who is hating right now - and yall are hating him......and we are still laughing

No, the whole point of the thread is your beloved GOP is so incompetent their star witness blew the case out of the water in the first hour.

My beloved GOP? The GOP sucks you a-hole! I hate the GOP. They are a horse's ass. Only thing worse than them are the DEMOCRATS. As to their case, the opinion of one man means nothing and they have only BEGUN to lay out the case for impeachment on DAY ONE you jackass.

My beloved GOP? The GOP sucks you a-hole! I hate the GOP. They are a horse's ass. Only thing worse than them are the DEMOCRATS. As to their case, the opinion of one man means nothing and they have only BEGUN to lay out the case for impeachment on DAY ONE you jackass.
No you don't

Shut yo bitch ass up

Yet you will always blindly vote for them.

Forum List

Back