Impeachment inquiry off to a great start for the Repubs...

How in the world do you call a witness who contradicts what your party has been screaming?

Did they not go over this ahead of time?

They're so desperate that they're just not thinking clearly. This doesn't make sense.
Another moron who didn’t read the entire quote. Oh wait, it’s TDS moron Mac, so no surprise.

No, the whole point of the thread is your beloved GOP is so incompetent their star witness blew the case out of the water in the first hour.
No, your entire thread should be in the rubber room because it’s based on YOU lying about what Turley said. Desperate to protect your beloved Xiden.

You have no idea who I vote for. But if you want me to vote for a democrat, then offer something better than the fossilized traitor.

I do not want you to vote for the Dems, I do not want you to vote for the Repubs (though we all know you do)

There was not even one Democrat that was critical of Joe Biden at the impeachment inquiry. This is what's wrong with our two party system. the Democrats put party over country.

I wonder why the House GOP are so against calling Rudy to the hearing to testify.....

I thought he was one of the central figures to gathering all of this evidence...so why oppose him coming in? Even the Dems are wanting to bring him, this is the perfect time to own the libs and have Rudy show all the evidence

Rudy has no evidence. He’s admitted that

So the Inquiry started without any fact witnesses and the folks who did testify said there was no case?

Do I have that right?

Changes nothing. What is the threshold for an impeachment inquiry other than "we want to do it"?
That’s the new baseline established by the dims, for sure.
Remember when they got rid of the filibuster on judicial nominees? That led to the current SCOTUS. Lulz.

But if we are all laughing at you, how do we hate it?

McCarthy is the one who is hating right now - and yall are hating him......and we are still laughing

Your laughter is maniacal and not to be attended to. You are losing, and losing hard. Is that funny to you? okay

It is not a matter of not having evidence. There is plenty of evidence probative of the allegation that Joey had a bribery and influence peddling racket going. But even a murder case with a smoking gun and a body requires the prosecutors to develop the evidence prior to trial. But, you know, go ahead Dems and have fun touching penises on this. You have so little to not be miserable about in your lives.
Does the prosecutor develop his evidence in his best suit, in front of news cameras and public dog and pony shows 24/7?

A lot of this comes from when Republicans were duped by the power brokers of the then Democratic party who controlled the Legislative branch of government through the House since World War 2 and consolidate power when President Johnson came to office. Nixon should not have won according to them. Nixon gave them their ammo with Watergate. Which is nothing compared to what we see today. That chapter in our history screwed us all over. As we paid attention to that over the emergence of OPEC as a real power and the first oil crisis hit when it never would have. It started the destruction of our dominance in the automobile production industry and destroyed any community involved in it. Fast forward to today. A lot of stuff in between. Democrats are the extremists in all ways. They even destroy their own areas for the godless cult they adhere to. They have no understanding of the massive debt outlays.

So the Inquiry started without any fact witnesses and the folks who did testify said there was no case?

Do I have that right?
yeah. bad news for the biden crime family.

Trump plays 5D checkers, and wins with 7 touchdowns.

Star witness, legal expert Jonathan Turley...“I do not believe that the current evidence would support articles of impeachment,”

Good job Repubs! :itsok:
Impeachment was stupid when the Democrats did it and it is stupid now but I predicted the Dems would create this nonsense and the GOP would follow suit. I predict this will be the new normal.

Impeachment was stupid when the Democrats did it and it is stupid now but I predicted the Dems would create this nonsense and the GOP would follow suit. I predict this will be the new normal.
Trying to shake down a foreign leader in an attempt to rig his own election wasn`t stupid? He was caught and impeached.

Forum List

Back