Impeachment time

Every single Trump appointee can locate Russia on a globe, what's that tell you, Captain Snowflake?
An ASSULT on American democracy and republicans pooh pooh it??? Cowards Traitors Republicans ,,but I repeat myself

Libs have been sucking Commie cock for 100 years.....why did they finally decide commies were bad?

Seriously...

putin/russia slaughters thousands in Ukraine - leftists are silent. putin/russia slaughters hundreds of thousands in Grozhny - leftists are silent. putin/russia slaughters thousands in Georgia - leftists are silent. putin/russia slaughters more people in Crimea and steals the land - leftists are silent. putin/russia slaughters a million in syria - leftists are silent.

But Trump's pals have a lunch with a few russian officals, and the leftist fucking trash is screaming like baboons at the zoo. Total, absolute, and complete fucking garbage.
Rhodes you're going down ....America won't accept your repub first america last attitude anymore

Every single Trump appointee can locate Russia on a globe, what's that tell you, Captain Snowflake?
but can they see russia from their back porch?

Can you see it through your bellybutton ?
sun "' no one respects women more than I do "" a quote from your ah in chief

Clearly he needs to impeached for that statement. That's a high crime or misdemeanor
no avatar not for that statement But it just shows you what a fn liar he is and he does it with a straight face to imbeciles who believe him

"Every single Trump appointee can locate Russia on a globe, what's that tell you, Captain Snowflake?"

The only thing that Leftists can locate is their own asses.

head_up_ass_butt_democrat_think_tank_mousepad-p144425213955773365trak_400.jpg

head-up-your-ass.jpg
you fn nitwit If I was kissing trumps ass it'd be your head sticking out

Is that supposed to be an insult?

You're trying too hard

You're killing me, petunia.

The only law broken was Obamakov's sycophants leaking classified information.

And libtardos are powerless to bring any action to Congress.

Get ready to pay for your own birth control.
Everyone pays for their own birth control, Homer

"Every single Trump appointee can locate Russia on a globe, what's that tell you, Captain Snowflake?"

The only thing that Leftists can locate is their own asses.

head_up_ass_butt_democrat_think_tank_mousepad-p144425213955773365trak_400.jpg

head-up-your-ass.jpg
you fn nitwit If I was kissing trumps ass it'd be your head sticking out

Is that supposed to be an insult?

You're trying too hard
me insult a great trumpster like you?? Never,,,,and trumpsters never feel insults

When is Trump or anyone else in the administration going to say, STFU elections have consequences? Obama was heard promising the Russians special favors all the left wing nutjobs have are reports of meetings. Such desperation reeks.

Pitiful where the left has fallen.

How much more is needed before the motherfucker is impeached or

Trump Team’s Links to Russia Crisscross in Washington
A growing list of contacts between the president’s associates and Russia is drawing increasing scrutiny, a furor that Mr. Trump called a “total witch hunt.” let's get that garbage out of our wh and take his alt right supporters with him
WWW.GOOGLE.COM
. You got a pure disrespectful attitude and trash mouth, and by this do you think anyone takes your ilk seriously ?? This nation is tired of the leftist demon's destroying this nation physically, spiritually, and mentally... Our children's future is at stake, and trash talking immoral leftist aren't going to be the ones in charge of their future anymore. Do you realize that your people are over as a political force with your antics displayed ?
you republicans are a blight on our society led by the alt right

When is Trump or anyone else in the administration going to say, STFU elections have consequences? Obama was heard promising the Russians special favors all the left wing nutjobs have are reports of meetings. Such desperation reeks.

Pitiful where the left has fallen.
What favors ?? Please educate me

Do you think that Sarah Palin should be indicted? She did say that she can see Russia from her home. That must make her an enemy of the state since she obviously spends her time looking at Russia.

if democrats can meet with high level russian officials and it isn't a crime to do so (and it really isn't) then it shouldn't be a crime when republicans also meet with high level russian officials. End of argument....

A growing list of contacts between the president’s associates and Russia is drawing increasing scrutiny, a furor that Mr. Trump called a “total witch hunt.” let's get that garbage out of our wh and take his alt right supporters with him
WWW.GOOGLE.COM
More like it's time for your hot colonic.
mike you're a funny guy How's it feel having the world laugh at your president
Do you think that Sarah Palin should be indicted? She did say that she can see Russia from her home. That must make her an enemy of the state since she obviously spends her time looking at Russia.
Indicted ? Sarah?? one of the great comics of our time?? Never........and you nitwits almost made her vp a step away from the presidency Wonder why dems think you're all bonkers??

WWW.GOOGLE.COM
More like it's time for your hot colonic.
mike you're a funny guy How's it feel having the world laugh at your president
Indicted ? Sarah?? one of the great comics of our time?? Never........and you nitwits almost made her vp a step away from the presidency Wonder why dems think you're all bonkers??
Many many people are not laughing at Trump. If you are, and if what I suspect is going to happen, happens, you won't be much longer.

Forum List

Back