In 2016. The libs cried and carried on for months. CNN and MSNBC cried on the air. Trump appears to have lost and

I guess the Trump voters are just more mature and able to handle their disappointment. There's always 2024.
Trump supporters are pretending they didn't lost. That's not maturity. It's the opposite
We are 70 million people who think your party is unethical pricks who used the mail in virus vote to cheat your ass off.

Now your party says it has integrity..........you are against recounts via supervised court orders........If you have NOTHING TO HIDE..........you should welcome them,,,,,,,,,,,and prove how honest you guys are for prosperity.

This is your chance to EXCEL....AND SHOW HOW RIGHTEOUS YOU ARE.........awesome bro..........with the court orders we get to show everyone how honest your guys are.

Who is against court ordered recounts?

Right now, everyone is fighting everyone in the courts. In other words. Situation normal.

By the way, I haven't been able to figure this out...maybe you can help. How come Trump demands that vote counting be STOPPED in the states where Biden is catching up but that it KEEP GOING in the states where Trump is catching up?
Why count corrupt votes? And I believe he didn't say that, then again I could be wrong. As can you. Do you have a link where he specifically said to stop the counting, and WHEN he said it?

Corrupt votes are weeded out through the verification process, just like any other voting method.

What vetted VERIFICATION process for the MAIL IN Virus votes...............they are vetted and you know it......it amounts to CHAOS..........and easy harvesting of votes............and so many could have never been done this way without the KungFlu virus.

Get a few states with a full recount with verification........we will get to verify what lying Sacks the DNC are..........even though about 70 million people who voted against you already know it.

Make that all 50 states doing a full recount with verification............just to be absolutely sure all across the board

States already do verification.
lol

Supervised WITNESSED VERIFICATION will be the order from the courts soon...............funny how the Founders had the foresight to put in these checks and balances........

You should welcome the supervised recounts.........to show your INTEGRITY and HONESTY of ensuring ALL LEGAL VOTES ARE COUNTED...........you guys are awesome for being sooo ethical in that regards.............sarcasm intended.

white supremacist conspiracy theorist lunatics can count the votes as many times as they like, once the counting is comoplete and they vacate the seats they are occupying of course...

i dont think "the people" have neither the time nor the patience till these lunatics get math and logic...
aka you don't want a recount from the courts...........too dang bad........if they are ordered you will comply and they will be recounted..............it may not change the outcome of the election........but could get some folks charged for election fraud which would be great..............we can house the criminals in tents while the new prisons are built for the scumbags......lol

they can count as many times as they like...

they just cant waste "the people"s time and tax money for their lunacy...

you know what i am sayin... :)

same could have been said for those countless investigations for the last 4 years

opposition investigating a president is a good thing and mandatory in a democracy...
repubs should do the same when biden is the president, so the people know what he is up to...

nothing to do with a spoiled orange orangutan holding power over a whole nation against its will...
and the investigations of Trump were because of his winning the 2016 election against all odds, or so the Dems thought.

Bidens investigations have already started into his own actions......but if Biden is declared the winner, then we all know those investigations will be stopped immediately

Get a few states with a full recount with verification........we will get to verify what lying Sacks the DNC are..........even though about 70 million people who voted against you already know it.

Make that all 50 states doing a full recount with verification............just to be absolutely sure all across the board

lol

Supervised WITNESSED VERIFICATION will be the order from the courts soon...............funny how the Founders had the foresight to put in these checks and balances........

You should welcome the supervised recounts.........to show your INTEGRITY and HONESTY of ensuring ALL LEGAL VOTES ARE COUNTED...........you guys are awesome for being sooo ethical in that regards.............sarcasm intended.

white supremacist conspiracy theorist lunatics can count the votes as many times as they like, once the counting is comoplete and they vacate the seats they are occupying of course...

i dont think "the people" have neither the time nor the patience till these lunatics get math and logic...
aka you don't want a recount from the courts...........too dang bad........if they are ordered you will comply and they will be recounted..............it may not change the outcome of the election........but could get some folks charged for election fraud which would be great..............we can house the criminals in tents while the new prisons are built for the scumbags......lol

same could have been said for those countless investigations for the last 4 years

opposition investigating a president is a good thing and mandatory in a democracy...
repubs should do the same when biden is the president, so the people know what he is up to...

nothing to do with a spoiled orange orangutan holding power over a whole nation against its will...
almost 70 million people just voted for him dipshit............your side supposedly had more.........but 30 million plus are illegal aliens.......

so your statement is BS,...........and the vote BS WILL BE CHALLENGED IN COURT.........and there very well may be recounts coming up...........hope your con artists crossed the t's and dotted the i's......lol

and trump had 30 million plus delusional lunatics who shouldnt even be allowed out on the streets voted for him... :)

lol

and the investigations of Trump were because of his winning the 2016 election against all odds, or so the Dems thought.

Bidens investigations have already started into his own actions......but if Biden is declared the winner, then we all know those investigations will be stopped immediately

sure...
did you just day dream all this... :)

lol

almost 70 million people just voted for him dipshit............your side supposedly had more.........but 30 million plus are illegal aliens.......

so your statement is BS,...........and the vote BS WILL BE CHALLENGED IN COURT.........and there very well may be recounts coming up...........hope your con artists crossed the t's and dotted the i's......lol

and trump had 30 million plus delusional lunatics who shouldnt even be allowed out on the streets voted for him... :)
That's hate speech!

That's hate speech!
high-voltage-above-danger-sign-s-2224.png

always fun to watch delusional lunatics melting... :)

Holding onto the Senate should be of some ease to Republicans. 2016 results were bleak for Democrats as were 2008's for Republicans.

for the trump lunatics, thats never enough...

they believe god created the universe for them to ride as they wish...

I guess the Trump voters are just more mature and able to handle their disappointment. There's always 2024.

Sure but...

It's not over till' it's over.

Why some of you keep saying it's over? Trump has not conceded as far as I am concerned!

Have you heard him concede OP?:dunno:

When I hear him saying that ok, then it will be over, but not until then.
The guy has 4000 lawsuits behind him. The half are about lost Man, don´t get angry matches.

I wanna go to a riot. Like Nancy Spinelli...I have never gone to one, even though angry and disappointed. What does one do? Stand around and chant? Can we take lawn chairs so we are comfy betwixt bubble blows? Will there be refreshments?
We used to train for riot control in the Navy to repel boarders.....lol

fire hose sweeps.............should have that contest for prizes with the rioters......would be fun.......

I remember "waterfall" drills.

Imagine
KevinMKruse
·

Imagine being the party that engaged in various forms of voter suppression for years--purging voter rolls, closing polling sites, restricting early voting, even sabotaging the US mail-- but then still losing and having the nerve to complain that the *other* party's cheating

Sure but...

It's not over till' it's over.

Why some of you keep saying it's over? Trump has not conceded as far as I am concerned!

Have you heard him concede OP?:dunno:

When I hear him saying that ok, then it will be over, but not until then.
The guy has 4000 lawsuits behind him. The half are about lost Man, don´t get angry matches.
Could you translate that into English?

Imagine
KevinMKruse
·

Imagine being the party that engaged in various forms of voter suppression for years--purging voter rolls, closing polling sites, restricting early voting, even sabotaging the US mail-- but then still losing and having the nerve to complain that the *other* party's cheating
What a load of horseshit.

Holding onto the Senate should be of some ease to Republicans. 2016 results were bleak for Democrats as were 2008's for Republicans.

for the trump lunatics, thats never enough...

they believe god created the universe for them to ride as they wish...
Dims are great at making stuff up that can never be proven one way or another.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Here bri
What's terrifying is 70M people who couldn't repudiate the worst President in US history, who can't differentiate reality from QAnon conspiracy garbage, who care nothing about the truth and are comfortable supporting a pathological liar, who care nothing about 250k dead Americans.

That is truly terrifying. I do not see a way of easily coexisting with such people going forward. President Biden has a nightmare problem to solve unlike anything seen by prior Presidents in decades.

Trump supporters might be handling this okay, but Trump sure as hell isn't. Like everything else he disagrees with, it's fake or it has to be a conspiracy or fraud.

So you think Trump should have handled it with dignity, like Hillary ...

Or obstruction Schumer who prevented Trump from having his cabinet in his endless tantrum until summer.

Then the House started their own witch hunt and wouldn't let Russia go despite the only evidence turned out to be Russian propaganda and impeached Trump in a tantrum of their own over something Biden did, not Trump.

Yeah, Democrats will show us dignity.

What a dumb ass

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back