In 2016. The libs cried and carried on for months. CNN and MSNBC cried on the air. Trump appears to have lost and

Hi
@USMarshalsHQ
can you please look into
@AOC
’s inspired “list” of people they plan to punish for “supporting”
@realDonaldTrump
it includes 57 judges. Endorsed and curated by
@JRubinBlogger

@mbsimon
and
@emabrams
1604718085666.png

I guess the Trump voters are just more mature and able to handle their disappointment. There's always 2024.
Trump supporters are pretending they didn't lost. That's not maturity. It's the opposite
We are 70 million people who think your party is unethical pricks who used the mail in virus vote to cheat your ass off.

Now your party says it has integrity..........you are against recounts via supervised court orders........If you have NOTHING TO HIDE..........you should welcome them,,,,,,,,,,,and prove how honest you guys are for prosperity.

This is your chance to EXCEL....AND SHOW HOW RIGHTEOUS YOU ARE.........awesome bro..........with the court orders we get to show everyone how honest your guys are.

I wanna go to a riot. Like Nancy Spinelli...I have never gone to one, even though angry and disappointed. What does one do? Stand around and chant? Can we take lawn chairs so we are comfy betwixt bubble blows? Will there be refreshments?

I haven't either, no matter how angry I was.

I would bring plenty of cold drinks and a t-shirt with a cool message.
No sammiches? No grey poupon?

When we are put into the work camps with our symbols sewn on our sleeves, will we be allowed visitor or will it be straight to the "showers" AOC plans to set up?

I wanna go to a riot. Like Nancy Spinelli...I have never gone to one, even though angry and disappointed. What does one do? Stand around and chant? Can we take lawn chairs so we are comfy betwixt bubble blows? Will there be refreshments?

Nope........we are going to loot the Kfc FIRST and get some chicken.

Get a few states with a full recount with verification........we will get to verify what lying Sacks the DNC are..........even though about 70 million people who voted against you already know it.

Make that all 50 states doing a full recount with verification............just to be absolutely sure all across the board

States already do verification.
lol

Supervised WITNESSED VERIFICATION will be the order from the courts soon...............funny how the Founders had the foresight to put in these checks and balances........

You should welcome the supervised recounts.........to show your INTEGRITY and HONESTY of ensuring ALL LEGAL VOTES ARE COUNTED...........you guys are awesome for being sooo ethical in that regards.............sarcasm intended.

white supremacist conspiracy theorist lunatics can count the votes as many times as they like, once the counting is comoplete and they vacate the seats they are occupying of course...

i dont think "the people" have neither the time nor the patience till these lunatics get math and logic...
aka you don't want a recount from the courts...........too dang bad........if they are ordered you will comply and they will be recounted..............it may not change the outcome of the election........but could get some folks charged for election fraud which would be great..............we can house the criminals in tents while the new prisons are built for the scumbags......lol

they can count as many times as they like...

they just cant waste "the people"s time and tax money for their lunacy...

you know what i am sayin... :)
They will be counted once more to check the ballots via court orders in many places.........then the LAW..........WILL HAVE HAD it say to ENSURE INTEGRITY of the voting system...........

Then we will see if you hid the illegal votes or not................do you have a problem checking the validity of votes..................hmmm........you should welcome them......your party has said it wants to ENSURE EVERY VOTE IS COUNTED........

good job bro for showing you have ethics and integrity..........lets start in Savanna Georgia where they sent the GOP watchers home then ran back in after they left and started counting again......

That should be very interesting...........

they can count and cry and whine as long as they like...

its just that they cant waste "the people"s time and energy with their lunacy...

you cant expect a whole nation spending money and attention on a fat orange kid crying and rolling on the ground for so long...

it is entertaining, yes, but at some point they will have to step aside and let the man fix the country and the planet they rigged for 4 years...

you know what i am sayin right... :D

Get a few states with a full recount with verification........we will get to verify what lying Sacks the DNC are..........even though about 70 million people who voted against you already know it.

Make that all 50 states doing a full recount with verification............just to be absolutely sure all across the board

lol

Supervised WITNESSED VERIFICATION will be the order from the courts soon...............funny how the Founders had the foresight to put in these checks and balances........

You should welcome the supervised recounts.........to show your INTEGRITY and HONESTY of ensuring ALL LEGAL VOTES ARE COUNTED...........you guys are awesome for being sooo ethical in that regards.............sarcasm intended.

white supremacist conspiracy theorist lunatics can count the votes as many times as they like, once the counting is comoplete and they vacate the seats they are occupying of course...

i dont think "the people" have neither the time nor the patience till these lunatics get math and logic...
aka you don't want a recount from the courts...........too dang bad........if they are ordered you will comply and they will be recounted..............it may not change the outcome of the election........but could get some folks charged for election fraud which would be great..............we can house the criminals in tents while the new prisons are built for the scumbags......lol

They will be counted once more to check the ballots via court orders in many places.........then the LAW..........WILL HAVE HAD it say to ENSURE INTEGRITY of the voting system...........

Then we will see if you hid the illegal votes or not................do you have a problem checking the validity of votes..................hmmm........you should welcome them......your party has said it wants to ENSURE EVERY VOTE IS COUNTED........

good job bro for showing you have ethics and integrity..........lets start in Savanna Georgia where they sent the GOP watchers home then ran back in after they left and started counting again......

That should be very interesting...........

they can count and cry and whine as long as they like...

its just that they cant waste "the people"s time and energy with their lunacy...

you cant expect a whole nation spending money and attention on a fat orange kid crying and rolling on the ground for so long...

it is entertaining, yes, but at some point they will have to step aside and let the man fix the country and the planet they rigged for 4 years...

you know what i am sayin right... :D
What man? Brain Mush? LOL!!!!
Meanwhile...why didn't he "fix it" when VP?
Dingdong dude you are.

I guess the Trump voters are just more mature and able to handle their disappointment. There's always 2024.
Trump supporters are pretending they didn't lost. That's not maturity. It's the opposite
We are 70 million people who think your party is unethical pricks who used the mail in virus vote to cheat your ass off.

Now your party says it has integrity..........you are against recounts via supervised court orders........If you have NOTHING TO HIDE..........you should welcome them,,,,,,,,,,,and prove how honest you guys are for prosperity.

This is your chance to EXCEL....AND SHOW HOW RIGHTEOUS YOU ARE.........awesome bro..........with the court orders we get to show everyone how honest your guys are.

Who is against court ordered recounts?

Right now, everyone is fighting everyone in the courts. In other words. Situation normal.

By the way, I haven't been able to figure this out...maybe you can help. How come Trump demands that vote counting be STOPPED in the states where Biden is catching up but that it KEEP GOING in the states where Trump is catching up?

When we are put into the work camps with our symbols sewn on our sleeves, will we be allowed visitor or will it be straight to the "showers" AOC plans to set up?
She will steal all our wallets first........lol.

Kind of a DNC thing.........like Biden wanting to tax the shit out of the nation.......now if only he can stop going to the closet and using the bathroom.

No, it only takes one.

Ever hear of action vs reaction? Maybe, just maybe if the Dems had taken the high road, Trump would have followed suit and the country wouldn't be so damn divided now....but we'll never know, will we?

You've supported that division all along and now you'll have to live with the consequences of it.

No. I have not. That's the problem with labels. I have seen a president who for four years has done nothing but sow division.

Trump would NOT have followed suit. For heavens sakes - he was treated respectfully by colleagues, respect for his office. And what does he do? Calls them names. Like a kindergartner. Trump is not going to take any highroad because, with 4 years of public evidence behind him - he never has.

You're kidding, right????? Or just plain lying??? When was Trump EVER treated respectfully by Pelosi, Schumer, or any of the other Dems or even Rinos???

And by voting for those Dems, and your posting history defending them and trashing Trump in anyway you could, you have supported that division

Well...how about you bring the sammiches, I'll bring grey poupon AND I'll bring the popcorn. Deal?

Right now, everyone is fighting everyone in the courts. In other words. Situation normal.

By the way, I haven't been able to figure this out...maybe you can help. How come Trump demands that vote counting be STOPPED in the states where Biden is catching up but that it KEEP GOING in the states where Trump is catching up?
Why count corrupt votes? And I believe he didn't say that, then again I could be wrong. As can you. Do you have a link where he specifically said to stop the counting, and WHEN he said it?

Easy........stop throwing poll watchers out...........stop saying we are done counting and wait for poll GOP watchers to leave then run back in and start .......harvesting....oops counting again.

You know that is BS..........you challenge in court where you have evidence of possible fraud............

saying we are done and then running back in to count in Georgia is ok with you.........hmmmm

lol

same could have been said for those countless investigations for the last 4 years

Now Coyote .......tell me why these things only happen in DNC run shitholes......hmmm

and in every case ......even Red areas..........only votes found are Dems votes........hmmm

just a coincidence hmmm............and I then bought the beans and the beanstalk took me to the golden goose in the sky. .........lmao

You know your side is harvesting votes........PROVE US WRONG WITH SUPERVISED RECOUNTS......to ensure INTEGRITY........

Your side has said it's is for ensuring ALL VOTES.........TIME TO PROVE IT WITH legal observers..

What do you FEAR........WHAT are you trying to HIDE.........if we are wrong then you can say........see we TOLD YOU.......LOL

Hmmm...you will probably be forced to share tents with leftist inmates, who will wearing their own symbols duct taped over their mouths, rounded up and sent there by the Trumpists in the waning months of the Trump Administration. The bad side of it is they are probably hairy man-bun wearing non-binary emo's, BUT the plus side is while you are engaging in the heavy manual labor of cleaning out the damn microwave that hasn't been cleaned in 50 years (modern version of the Augean Stables) you can discuss and probably agree that AOC REALLY needs to tone down that lipstick.

Last edited:

Hmmm...you will probably be forced to share tents with leftist inmates, who will wearing their own symbols ducted over their mouths, rounded up and sent there by the Trumpists in the waning months of the Trump Administration. The bad side of it is they are probably hairy man-bun wearing non-binary emo's, BUT the plus side is while you are engaging in the heavy manual labor of cleaning out the damn microwave that hasn't been cleaned in 50 years (modern version of the Augean Stables) you can discuss and probably agree that AOC REALLY needs to tone down that lipstick.
That reminds me..............hell is a place like an elevator......stuck between floors........with a lunatic leftist in there with you............who will never shut up about TDS and how they are here to save us from ourselves.........and save the planet..........

I think I'd rather be waterboarded.

lol

same could have been said for those countless investigations for the last 4 years

opposition investigating a president is a good thing and mandatory in a democracy...
repubs should do the same when biden is the president, so the people know what he is up to...

nothing to do with a spoiled orange orangutan holding power over a whole nation against its will...

Why count corrupt votes? And I believe he didn't say that, then again I could be wrong. As can you. Do you have a link where he specifically said to stop the counting, and WHEN he said it?

Corrupt votes are weeded out through the verification process, just like any other voting method.

lol

opposition investigating a president is a good thing and mandatory in a democracy...
repubs should do the same when biden is the president, so the people know what he is up to...

nothing to do with a spoiled orange orangutan holding power over a whole nation against its will...
almost 70 million people just voted for him dipshit............your side supposedly had more.........but 30 million plus are illegal aliens.......

so your statement is BS,...........and the vote BS WILL BE CHALLENGED IN COURT.........and there very well may be recounts coming up...........hope your con artists crossed the t's and dotted the i's......lol

Forum List

Back