In 2016. The libs cried and carried on for months. CNN and MSNBC cried on the air. Trump appears to have lost and

Meanwhile.....over on twitter...AOC is calling for doxing all Trump supporters and some of her ass kissers are saying all of us need to be rounded up and put in work camps once her list is made. So even when they cheat and win, they STILL want to riot, burn, loot, etc.

Good luck says I. Many thought this may happen and are now prepped with lots more guns and ammo.

Republicans tried to ban the Democrat party.
If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts when they jump...........If we had all that power in your made up make believe world....then the 4 years of your BS would have never happened......lmao

You never know...look what y'all did under McCarthy.

Yall............lol

You have a mouse in your pocket...........so why aren't you condemning your side .....and better yet your party CONDEMNING THE WORDS of AOC...........

hmmmm.....

I don't keep mice in my pocket. I dip them in chocolate and roll them in nuts.

At this point I have neither the need to nor desire to condemn "my side". AOC is a loudmouthed idiot. In the meantime shall wait for you to set an example on how one condemns one's own :) This may be a long wait.

Get a few states with a full recount with verification........we will get to verify what lying Sacks the DNC are..........even though about 70 million people who voted against you already know it.

Make that all 50 states doing a full recount with verification............just to be absolutely sure all across the board

States already do verification.
lol

Supervised WITNESSED VERIFICATION will be the order from the courts soon...............funny how the Founders had the foresight to put in these checks and balances........

You should welcome the supervised recounts.........to show your INTEGRITY and HONESTY of ensuring ALL LEGAL VOTES ARE COUNTED...........you guys are awesome for being sooo ethical in that regards.............sarcasm intended.

white supremacist conspiracy theorist lunatics can count the votes as many times as they like, once the counting is comoplete and they vacate the seats they are occupying of course...

i dont think "the people" have neither the time nor the patience till these lunatics get math and logic...
aka you don't want a recount from the courts...........too dang bad........if they are ordered you will comply and they will be recounted..............it may not change the outcome of the election........but could get some folks charged for election fraud which would be great..............we can house the criminals in tents while the new prisons are built for the scumbags......lol

Yes, libs cried, but there was a peaceful transfer of power in 2016.

This.

There was no undermining of the integrity of the electoral process either.

You call the last 4 years of investigations, impeachment, and constant attacks from Dems & the media somehow didn't undermine the integrity????
That does not involve the electoral process.

And as I recall, Obama and Clinton suffered similar under the Repubs.

Maybe not directly, but indirectly it sure does. Because of the crap of the last 4 years from the Dems & MSM crying over the 'electoral process' and voter fraud, and their lack of ensuring the integrity for future elections.....many have lost faith in it.

Obama and Clinton.......which one? Bill or Hillary?.......either/or doesn't matter cause all three never came close to what's happened with Trump.

Totally disagree - Clinton (B) was investigated relentlessly and impeached for lying about a blow job. Hillary - again, relentlessly investigated and nada. Obama? Another one. So no, I don't buy the "Trump was treated worse than anyone" sad song. Trump was one who also relentlessly pursued personal vendetta's at every perceived slight.

IF the Dems want to ensure the integrity, they would allow for recounts WITH oversight to ensure the numbers.........and if Biden still wins, then so be it, but without that happening and totals mysteriously flipping the projected winner at the last minute there will never be any election integrity

It's not up to the Dems. It's up to the states.

If the Repubs wanted to ensure integrity they would quite undermining the electoral process. This isn't their first rodeo. Trump did the SAME thing in 2016 (in case he lost).

so you won’t bitch at. All when Biden is treated just as Trump was. Good for you cause it’s coming.

Unfortunately you are probably right. I'm just hoping that those we elected into power in both parties will choose a higher path if Trump is no longer president.
Nope! You are going to get what you gave!

Yes, libs cried, but there was a peaceful transfer of power in 2016.

This.

There was no undermining of the integrity of the electoral process either.

You call the last 4 years of investigations, impeachment, and constant attacks from Dems & the media somehow didn't undermine the integrity????
That does not involve the electoral process.

And as I recall, Obama and Clinton suffered similar under the Repubs.

Maybe not directly, but indirectly it sure does. Because of the crap of the last 4 years from the Dems & MSM crying over the 'electoral process' and voter fraud, and their lack of ensuring the integrity for future elections.....many have lost faith in it.

Obama and Clinton.......which one? Bill or Hillary?.......either/or doesn't matter cause all three never came close to what's happened with Trump.

Totally disagree - Clinton (B) was investigated relentlessly and impeached for lying about a blow job. Hillary - again, relentlessly investigated and nada. Obama? Another one. So no, I don't buy the "Trump was treated worse than anyone" sad song. Trump was one who also relentlessly pursued personal vendetta's at every perceived slight.

IF the Dems want to ensure the integrity, they would allow for recounts WITH oversight to ensure the numbers.........and if Biden still wins, then so be it, but without that happening and totals mysteriously flipping the projected winner at the last minute there will never be any election integrity

It's not up to the Dems. It's up to the states.

If the Repubs wanted to ensure integrity they would quite undermining the electoral process. This isn't their first rodeo. Trump did the SAME thing in 2016 (in case he lost).

so you won’t bitch at. All when Biden is treated just as Trump was. Good for you cause it’s coming.

Unfortunately you are probably right. I'm just hoping that those we elected into power in both parties will choose a higher path if Trump is no longer president.

too bad they didn't chose the higher path WHILE he was President.......they would have gotten that blue wave they were expecting now
Doubtful.

There are two participants in choosing a higher path. You know that right?

No, it only takes one.

Ever hear of action vs reaction? Maybe, just maybe if the Dems had taken the high road, Trump would have followed suit and the country wouldn't be so damn divided now....but we'll never know, will we?

You've supported that division all along and now you'll have to live with the consequences of it.

Meanwhile.....over on twitter...AOC is calling for doxing all Trump supporters and some of her ass kissers are saying all of us need to be rounded up and put in work camps once her list is made. So even when they cheat and win, they STILL want to riot, burn, loot, etc.

Good luck says I. Many thought this may happen and are now prepped with lots more guns and ammo.

If frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts when they jump...........If we had all that power in your made up make believe world....then the 4 years of your BS would have never happened......lmao

Yall............lol

You have a mouse in your pocket...........so why aren't you condemning your side .....and better yet your party CONDEMNING THE WORDS of AOC...........

hmmmm.....

At this point I have neither the need to nor desire to condemn "my side". AOC is a loudmouthed idiot. In the meantime shall wait for you to set an example on how one condemns one's own :) This may be a long wait.
Yes it will ..........given what your party has become.......are you finally going to stop burning down America if you get the cheat vote win........You know your side threw gas on the country.........encouraged it..............and then after massive damage said stop guys.

Then you dare say the bull you just said to me...........Tell that to someone who believes in your fairy tales.

No, it only takes one.

Ever hear of action vs reaction? Maybe, just maybe if the Dems had taken the high road, Trump would have followed suit and the country wouldn't be so damn divided now....but we'll never know, will we?

You've supported that division all along and now you'll have to live with the consequences of it.

No. I have not. That's the problem with labels. I have seen a president who for four years has done nothing but sow division.

Trump would NOT have followed suit. For heavens sakes - he was treated respectfully by colleagues, respect for his office. And what does he do? Calls them names. Like a kindergartner. Trump is not going to take any highroad because, with 4 years of public evidence behind him - he never has.

Yall............lol

hmmmm.....

Yes it will ..........given what your party has become.......are you finally going to stop burning down America if you get the cheat vote win........You know your side threw gas on the country.........encouraged it..............and then after massive damage said stop guys.

Then you dare say the bull you just said to me...........Tell that to someone who believes in your fairy tales.

Are you confusing me with someone who supports rioting?

Yall............lol

hmmmm.....

Are you confusing me with someone who supports rioting?
No confusion whatsoever..................your party threw gas on the fire.........then go we really didn't mean to burn the country while throwing more gas...........

This is nothing new and you know this.....it is a tactic your side has used many times to stir Racial division and chaos in this country..............for getting out the black vote.........

AOC's idiotic tweet made the news.

She is so fucking stupid, I'm betting the dems will get rid of her soon because she keeps outting their plans way ahead of the plottings. Dumb bitch.

Now she adds sitting judges to the list..................the DNC are good at electing complete insane individuals...............in her case a waitress that stole tips from her fellow employees.............nice bimbo there.

Get a few states with a full recount with verification........we will get to verify what lying Sacks the DNC are..........even though about 70 million people who voted against you already know it.

Make that all 50 states doing a full recount with verification............just to be absolutely sure all across the board

lol

Supervised WITNESSED VERIFICATION will be the order from the courts soon...............funny how the Founders had the foresight to put in these checks and balances........

You should welcome the supervised recounts.........to show your INTEGRITY and HONESTY of ensuring ALL LEGAL VOTES ARE COUNTED...........you guys are awesome for being sooo ethical in that regards.............sarcasm intended.

white supremacist conspiracy theorist lunatics can count the votes as many times as they like, once the counting is comoplete and they vacate the seats they are occupying of course...

i dont think "the people" have neither the time nor the patience till these lunatics get math and logic...
aka you don't want a recount from the courts...........too dang bad........if they are ordered you will comply and they will be recounted..............it may not change the outcome of the election........but could get some folks charged for election fraud which would be great..............we can house the criminals in tents while the new prisons are built for the scumbags......lol

they can count as many times as they like...

they just cant waste "the people"s time and tax money for their lunacy...

you know what i am sayin... :)

She is so fucking stupid, I'm betting the dems will get rid of her soon because she keeps outting their plans way ahead of the plottings. Dumb bitch.
They no longer care that anyone knows their plans.........they think they can ram it home now..........Cats out of the bag their true colors came out for those to see after Trump rattled their cages.

I wanna go to a riot. Like Nancy Spinelli...I have never gone to one, even though angry and disappointed. What does one do? Stand around and chant? Can we take lawn chairs so we are comfy betwixt bubble blows? Will there be refreshments?

lol

they can count as many times as they like...

they just cant waste "the people"s time and tax money for their lunacy...

you know what i am sayin... :)
They will be counted once more to check the ballots via court orders in many places.........then the LAW..........WILL HAVE HAD it say to ENSURE INTEGRITY of the voting system...........

Then we will see if you hid the illegal votes or not................do you have a problem checking the validity of votes..................hmmm........you should welcome them......your party has said it wants to ENSURE EVERY VOTE IS COUNTED........

good job bro for showing you have ethics and integrity..........lets start in Savanna Georgia where they sent the GOP watchers home then ran back in after they left and started counting again......

That should be very interesting...........

I guess the Trump voters are just more mature and able to handle their disappointment. There's always 2024.
Trump supporters are pretending they didn't lost. That's not maturity. It's the opposite

I wanna go to a riot. Like Nancy Spinelli...I have never gone to one, even though angry and disappointed. What does one do? Stand around and chant? Can we take lawn chairs so we are comfy betwixt bubble blows? Will there be refreshments?
We used to train for riot control in the Navy to repel boarders.....lol

fire hose sweeps.............should have that contest for prizes with the rioters......would be fun.......

I haven't either, no matter how angry I was.

I would bring plenty of cold drinks and a t-shirt with a cool message.

Forum List

Back