in 9 days, Roy Moore will be the Jr Senator from Alabama

...The only concession being made; is that you've hitched your only hope for resolution on the Roy Moore situation to the empty promise of a Republican the base neither trusts, or respects... Its ever amusing to witness how desperate the left has gotten...
In my original reply to the other user (poster), I qualified that response by referencing McConnell's cowardly walk-back of his earlier remarks, didn't I?

Missed that, did'ja?

I'm not hitching any hopes to any P(iece) O(f) S(hit) Republican Senate Majority Leader... especially a coward who walks-back his earlier righteous observations.

BTW... I'm an Equal Opportunity Rock-Thrower, and toss brickbats at DimoCraps as often as I do Repugnicans, eh? Not a Leftist.

------------------------------

Your boy (Moore) is an alleged Child Molester.

One accusation could, possibly, have been dismissed.

Multiple accusations from multiple victims coming from disconnected and unsolicited and unpaid sources is quite another.

The United States Senate is not real keen on admitting sexual deviants and perverts to its ranks - and least not those known openly to hold that attribution.

Terrible optics, for both the Institution itself, and the Party.

Guilty or not, your boy now has the mark of Cain upon his forehead, and it is extremely unlikely that he will be tolerated for very long by his peers on either side of the aisle.

Slick Willy being a known sexual predator sure as hell didn't stop you stupid Moon Bats from supporting him or his filthy wife that attacked the women that exposed him, did it? Shame on you!

The bottom line is that a guy accuse of going after a little jailbait 40 years years ago is far better choice for the people of Alabama than a filthy ass Libtard Democrat. That is a no brainer. The last thing the good people of Alamaba needs is to be represented by a dumbass extreme far Left piece of shit partisan Libtard that will oppose Trump's agenda to make this country great again.
So true... Like everywhere else;Alabama has its problems. However we seem to be a bit more united, and share a greater sense of brotherhood, than many others. No sense rocking the boat. A republican was in that before... A republican will fill it now. Nice, smooth transition... No need for leftist drama here. The Alabama/Auburn rivalry is more than enough for us.

Alabama - "where all you need is an (R) next to your name and touching children is not only ok with us but we'll make you our representative to the nation."

Alabama - "where all you need is an (R) next to your name and touching children is not only ok with us but we'll make you our representative to the nation."
Can't prove it though can you liar?

We'll see come December 12th.
What will dec. 12th have to do with you liars calling him a pedophile with no proof?

LOL, cute story cupcake.
This is why you lose. You refuse to to backup your bullshit claims.

What will dec. 12th have to do with you liars calling him a pedophile with no proof?

LOL, cute story cupcake.

The women who accused him could have video evidence of it happening and you'd still act like he was innocent.

Do you live in Alabama? You're dumb enough to be a resident.

Mitch McConnell says 'he will let' the people of Alabama decide the fate of Roy Moore.

It's as if anybody asked for his opinion...

Mitch McConnell says 'he will let' the people of Alabama decide the fate of Roy Moore.

It's as if anybody asked for his opinion...
well everyone did when he first stated Moore should step down a month or so ago. why did you care then? I didn't, it's always been the voters decision.

LOL, cute story cupcake.

The women who accused him could have video evidence of it happening and you'd still act like he was innocent.

let's see the video. I'm all game. you are so stupid you see through partisan eyes.

...Time will tell just how "incontroverible" this fact turns out to be...
If you are able to contest the fact that Senator Mitch McConnell originally declared Moore unfit to serve, and was talking about both refusing to seat him and putting him before the Senate Ethics Committee...

http://fox4kc.com/2017/11/14/mcconnell-says-moore-not-fit-to-be-in-senate-wont-rule-out-expulsion-option/

( and that from Right-leaning Fox News, no less )

...then you go right ahead and amaze us all with your ability to time-travel, intervene, and ensure that McConnell never said any such thing.

Go ahead... 'controvert' away.

( mic drop )

0b5.gif
Talk is cheap. Thats why the Democrats havee so much of it, and lottle else to offer. The same cam be said of establoshment RINOs. Results are all that matter. That's why the left is being beaten back, and evaporating like fog in the morning sunlight.
Cute gif... That was so boss... It really added some credibility to the point you thought you were making...
Translation: "Well, yeah, you're right... you were dealing with fact, in replying to that other user, and I missed that, so... OK... yeah... you got me on that one."

Concession acknowledged.
The only concession being made; is that you've hitched your only hope for resolution on the Roy Moore situation to the empty promise of a Republican the base neither trusts, or respects... Its ever amusing to witness how desperate the left has gotten...

Uhhmmm..... Mitch McConnell is not "the left". Check your map.

Couple of decades ago when a known KKK racist was running for governor of Sleaziana two states away, that same Republican establishment disowned and denounced him. They did that because racism wasn't an image they wanted associated with their party.

Perhaps they'd like to explore the other alternative now. You know, the road not taken. Big tent and all that.

...Time will tell just how "incontroverible" this fact turns out to be...
If you are able to contest the fact that Senator Mitch McConnell originally declared Moore unfit to serve, and was talking about both refusing to seat him and putting him before the Senate Ethics Committee...

http://fox4kc.com/2017/11/14/mcconnell-says-moore-not-fit-to-be-in-senate-wont-rule-out-expulsion-option/

...then you go right ahead and amaze us all with your ability to time-travel, intervene, and ensure that McConnell never said any such thing.

( mic drop )

0b5.gif
Talk is cheap. Thats why the Democrats havee so much of it, and lottle else to offer. The same cam be said of establoshment RINOs. Results are all that matter. That's why the left is being beaten back, and evaporating like fog in the morning sunlight.
Cute gif... That was so boss... It really added some credibility to the point you thought you were making...
Translation: "Well, yeah, you're right... you were dealing with fact, in replying to that other user, and I missed that, so... OK... yeah... you got me on that one."

Concession acknowledged.
The only concession being made; is that you've hitched your only hope for resolution on the Roy Moore situation to the empty promise of a Republican the base neither trusts, or respects... Its ever amusing to witness how desperate the left has gotten...

Couple of decades ago when a known KKK racist was running for governor of Sleaziana two states away, that same Republican establishment disowned and denounced him. They did that because racism wasn't an image they wanted associated with their party.

Perhaps they'd like to explore the other alternative now. You know, the road not taken. Big tent and all that.
He's an obsructionist, and a hindrance to the agenda I voted into office last November.

LOL, cute story cupcake.

Could have? lol. Show us then liar.

( mic drop )

0b5.gif

Concession acknowledged.

He's an obsructionist, and a hindrance to the agenda I voted into office last November.

Thought we just said McConnell acknowledges it's up to the voters of Alabamia.

Which it is, and always was. Outside observers just find it interesting that while locals don't want him hanging in the Gadsden Mall, it's perfectly OK to send him to the US Senate. Because "Democrats" and shit, and that trumps character. As you just revealingly said --- a "tool".

When David Duke offered to be a tool the party wouldn't touch him. Apparently some considerations were more important than "Democrats and shit". Looks like there's been a value shift.

And now Duke is Rump's most ardent cheerleader. Another kind of 'tool'.

Forum List

Back