In Between Trials

Poor Little Joshy. He's breaking my heart.

This lady could drive him 10 miles, first left, corner of 1st and 3rd and help fix him.

Poor Little Joshy. He's breaking my heart.

This lady could drive him 10 miles, first left, corner of 1st and 3rd and help fix him.

a2169055-7-laughing-dog.gif
a2169055-7-laughing-dog.gif

Questions from the jury...

1. During the time you were with Gouker & Young, how many left turns did you make?

2. How much gas did you buy at the Shell station?

3. Did Gouker or Young say if you were a safe driver or not?

4. What radio station were you listening to as you were cruising around Alabama?

Witness is released. Time for another bus ride home.

15 minute break.

Judge wants to speak to juror #538. He must not have liked editing their question. :eek:

15 minute break.

Judge wants to speak to juror #538. He must not have liked editing their question. :eek:

Direction Lady Witness: BUSDRIVER!! You need to take a left at Crawfish Road, go past the Dollar Store where they have the toothpaste, right at the shell gas station with the soda and get on at 72 and 1st.

15 minute break.

Direction Lady Witness: BUSDRIVER!! You need to take a left at Crawfish Road, go past the Dollar Store where they have the toothpaste, right at the shell gas station with the soda and get on at 72 and 1st.

:rofl:

I have the chair again.

No Great SEAL of Kentucky for this cracker jack setup.

At least we got the dual SEAL/GONG on the other thug.

Forum List

Back