In California, illegals with no driver’s license or SSN can vote if they show a gym membership card or utility bill

StatesRightsForever

Gold Member
May 1, 2024
Elections don't work. There is just so much democrat cheating. They know the press will protect them.

In California, voters with no government ID can still vote so long as they show a gym membership, credit card, utility bill, or other low-security identification.

Individuals wishing to register to vote in California are prompted on the secretary of state’s website to provide their driver’s license identification number and/or the last four digits of their Social Security number. But both sections give applicants the option to select a box indicating they lack that form of identification.
If an applicant checks both boxes, he would later be prompted to provide other identification, the California secretary of state’s office told The Federalist. Upon further inquiry, an office representative said individuals could provide proof of identity by showing items such as a credit card, a utility bill, or their gym membership.

When I called back for additional clarification, the woman told me she had been informed not to speak to the press, and gave me an email address to try.

California as a state should have the right to determine the rules and qualifications its citizens need to meet in order to vote in California elections. Any small government traditional Republican will agree. Let the state have the right

Elections don't work. There is just so much democrat cheating. They know the press will protect them.

LOL....your article is about registering to vote, not voting. Interesting how you assume that those using the alternative ID system would be illegals. But that's where your head's at, I suppose.
BTW..I favor a national ID for voting, but I doubt that that's actually even Constitutional. States regulate voting.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL....your article is about registering to vote, not voting. Interesting how you assume that those using the alternative ID system would be illegals. But that's where your head's at, I suppose.
BTW..I favor a national ID for voting, but I doubt that that's actually even Constitutional. States regulate voting.
I kind of agree while I support the idea and reasoning of a National ID o don’t see any way the feds could require it without amending the constitution

Illegal border crashers aren't "citizens", schmuck.
Of the US but California has a different determination and it is their state right to determine who gets to vote in their elections. No true Republican would be against California being able to set it standards for their elections

That is what I like bold faced mother fucking MAGA. Uncdocument MAGGOT LIE. Undocumented Workers are NOT allowed to vote in California Elections. I was an Elections Official for over 25-Years and never had one Undocumented Worker try to vote. I did ReNaziKlan asshole's try to harass voters in line, but the Marin County Sheriff's Department took care of them.

In Texas, you don't even need a utility bill. All you have to do is declare that you are a registered and eligible voter in the precinct of which they are appearing.
ProvisionalBallot.png

So you support letting all illegal aliens vote?
Not in Idaho..LOL! But California is free to regulate their elections as they see fit, as regards in state initiatives or state-wide office. In fact, they could literally toss the book out the window and invite everyone to vote..and it would be legal.
Federal stuff is different, as we all know..I'm a citizen of Idaho..California gets to have some citizens as well, with the same rights.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back