🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In case you weren't sure what a piece of crap Ben Carson is...

When shit stains like the OP start their character assassination ,you know the person they are attacking are on the right track.

Portraying a guy who punches his fiancee as a guy who punches his fiancee is not demonization.

This seems to be the new norm. People look at situations that actually happen and tell others that forming an opinion on what you know is wrong. You should wait until you find out "all the facts" (whatever that means) before judging.

Its basically a bullshit way to waste someones time...a delaying technique

We did delay our opinion on Ray Rice until all the facts came in

Once those facts hit us like a ton of bricks, we were repulsed
What the hell do you think that happened in the elevator on the first tape? He was caught dragging his unconscious girlfriend out of the elevator. You think he patted her on the back of the head? Any with common sense knew he popped the shit out of her in the first tape. Why weren't y'all outraged then?

I was just reading that Carson is contemplating running for president on the Republican ticked. How freaking awesome would that be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eusa_dance:

It would be awesome just another great candidate to pick from. He isn't my top choice, but I would be more than excited to vote for him.

My picks in order (I would be happy to vote for any of them):
(1) Herman Cain
(2) Ted Cruz
(3) Rand Paul
(4) Mitch McDaniels
(5) Ben Carson
(6) Bobby Jindal
(7) Marco Rubio
(8) Allen West
(9) Condi Rice

You left off Colin Powell
No, he supports Obama.

Portraying a guy who punches his fiancee as a guy who punches his fiancee is not demonization.

This seems to be the new norm. People look at situations that actually happen and tell others that forming an opinion on what you know is wrong. You should wait until you find out "all the facts" (whatever that means) before judging.

What the hell do you think that happened in the elevator on the first tape? He was caught dragging his unconscious girlfriend out of the elevator. You think he patted her on the back of the head? Any with common sense knew he popped the shit out of her in the first tape. Why weren't y'all outraged then?

Since I had nothing else to go on, I was originally willing to give Rice the benefit of the doubt on what happened in the elevator. Since the police and NFL had seen what went on and given mild punishments, I assumed it wasn't that bad. Maybe he shoved her while she was drunk, maybe she attacked him and he pushed her off

The tape released yesterday was much worse than I imagined

How dare you judge before knowing all the facts?

See how easy that is? Its non committal and says nothing but tries to shame someone for forming an opinion

That the guy is sick and needs help.

He gave a Christian pov and he gets knocked for that.

Do you agree with Dr. Carson that we should not demonize men who beat women?
Like you really care, you idolized Clinton, and he sexually harassed many women.

Like you really care, you idolized Clinton, and he sexually harassed many women.
These kinds of posts fascinate me.

jknowgood either knows that Seawytch "idolized Clinton" because she had indicated as such in her posts....if that is the case, jknowgood should have no trouble linking examples of such posts.

-or-

jknowgood has created a strawman position out of whole cloth so he can argue against it......with NO basis in fact.

Which is it, jknowgood?

These kinds of posts fascinate me.

jknowgood either knows that Seawytch "idolized Clinton" because she had indicated as such in her posts....if that is the case, jknowgood should have no trouble linking examples of such posts.

-or-

jknowgood has created a strawman position out of whole cloth so he can argue against it......with NO basis in fact.

Which is it, jknowgood?
I see it as jknowgood condoning Rice's behavior.

All of you bashing Rice considering this
View attachment 31699
In case this goes over many of your heads..
Monica Lewinsky's blue dress with accoutrements courtesy of Bill Clinton.
getting a blowjob from a consenting adult intern is comparable to knocking a woman the fuck out and dragging her limp body afterward?

you are truly koo koo for cocoa puffs

Lying under Oath, again LYING UNDER OATH.

And the Clintons trying to publically destroy the young woman both professionally and personally? No damage there? The creepy old guy Clinton seduces a young intern and destroys her life, that would get any executive in the private sector FIRED from their job. Sounds like the Democratic party double standards to me.

Being subjected to double jeopardy in being sentenced TWICE for the same crime is a form of demonization.

Was he arrested and tried twice? What did the judge sentence him to the first time?

He was sentenced BY THE NFL to a two game suspension.

And that was the end of the matter.

Case closed.

Now he is kicked out of the league BY THE NFL.

For the same offense.

What is that?
Double Jeopardy applies to a Court of Law. When did the NFL turn into a court of law?

What Dr. Carson said was "let's not demonize him (Rice)". Not criticize, demonize. As far as I know, Dr. Carson criticizes obama but does not demonize him. Not sure what part of him being a Christian and living as such has you guys all tied up. Criticize him all you want for whatever, but stop acting like he's some devil because he lives his faith.

It the demonizing of Dr. Carson. They are using words of compassion as a reason to trash the guy.

The tolerant left :lol:
List those demonizing Dr. Carson....and link the demonizing language.

It's so interesting and telling to see Lefties spew obsessive hatred at minority conservatives.

Ben Carson: Stop 'Demonizing' Ray Rice, He 'Needs Some Help'

The far-righties and tea folk think this guy is one of the 'good ones' -- a polite, educated, christian black negro man (in their pin heads).

Most educated folks have smelled the stench coming off this jackass for a while...

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

"I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," Carson said when Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg asked about Rice, according to a Mediaite recording.

"Let's not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him," Carson continued.

Guess what, dopey Doc, he demonized himself when he raised a hand to a woman.

Scumbags. Both Ray Rice and Carson.

But a guy who strong arms a store owner while taking whatever he wants without paying for it and then proceeds to break the eye socket of a police officer is a hero.

What Ben Carson said, is EXACTLY what all those on the left have been saying for years......people make mistakes and some do their time and deserve a second chance...others deal with the shame and learn from it and deserve a second chance.

But, of course, when a conservative says it.....that conservative is an ass and the one he is talking about does not deserve a second chance.

You have the tolerance of a child.

Yep..if rev. Al had said the same thing as Carson they would be praising him.
You lefties are so transparent.
Absolutely not....but feel free to deal in imaginary "Ifs...".
Nobody was outraged about Zimmerman till you got your marching orders.
What were those "marching orders"? Quote the source for us.

How terrible it is for anyone to say

This person needs help

We should all stop doing that right now!

When shit stains like the OP start their character assassination ,you know the person they are attacking are on the right track.

You know, even with a shitbag like Carson, if you look hard enough, you find something you agree with:

In 1999 Carson wrote:

A lot of people, including myself, have benefitted from affirmative action...and have, in fact, taken advantage of the opportunity it afforded them. And I think that is the best possible reason for advocating the continuation of some program that allows minorities to have opportunities and improved access to mainstream America.

I would love to hear people engage in a very different conversation—on how we might maintain the benefits of affirmative action but change it and even call it something else. We have to be smart, you see. What I would like to call it is compassionate action.

Ben volunteered to save Hazel from insanity with a free operation...only problem....insufficient brain matter. We could have told him that and saved his time.

So Ben Carson wanting a man who has problems to get help instead of continually attacking him is a bad thing to do?

When exactly did having compassion for someone become a bad thing? Or is it only compassion from a conservative that is bad?

Man can be redeemed. Man can change. Why should I hold anger in my heart towards a man when the person who has reason to be upset with him doesn't?

If anything, this makes me think much higher of Dr. Carson.

I think men who punch women are shits but the stupid whore married him after he knocked her unconscious.

Do you think it's ok for women to slap men?
Ben Carson: Stop 'Demonizing' Ray Rice, He 'Needs Some Help'

The far-righties and tea folk think this guy is one of the 'good ones' -- a polite, educated, christian black negro man (in their pin heads).

Most educated folks have smelled the stench coming off this jackass for a while...

Conservative Dr. Ben Carson on Monday said that people should hold off on their criticism of Ray Rice, who was dropped from the Baltimore Ravens on Monday months after he was indicted for allegedly punching his then-fiancee.

"I'm hopeful that they will get some help for him. Obviously, anyone who would do something like that needs some help," Carson said when Newsmax TV's Steve Malzberg asked about Rice, according to a Mediaite recording.

"Let's not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him," Carson continued.

Guess what, dopey Doc, he demonized himself when he raised a hand to a woman.

Scumbags. Both Ray Rice and Carson.

Forum List

Back