In COVID hearing, Pfizer director admits:#vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission.

1665526020544.png

~S~

Now they are laughing, stupid goyim are fooled again.
Too sad, but according to many world leading scientists almost anyone 'vaccinated' against SCAMdemic CONvid 1984 dies within few years
mRNA 'vaccines' need their time to reprogram genes and to force them to kill humans

Question: Where are tribunals for satanic murders?

Of course it doesn't prevent transmission. Vaccines work by developing antibodies after the transmission occurs. Antivaxxer don't even understand how vaccines work.

“Irrelevant”? He’s specifically talking about the safety measures for a new type of vaccine, mRNA in particular. How is that “irrelevant”?

Or was Fauci lying?
You are the one who has claimed Fauci was lying all long. It is irrelevant because you have failed once again to provide any definitive evidence.

You are the one who has claimed Fauci was lying all long. It is irrelevant because you have failed once again to provide any definitive evidence.
333F6F22-D752-421B-8137-1BA13FFDA51D.jpeg

So video proof, not to mention nearly a hundred years of standard practice in medical research, isn’t evidence that these experimental mRNA vaccines were rushed and did not undergo long term studies.

You really are brainwashed.

View attachment 708992

So video proof, not to mention nearly a hundred years of standard practice in medical research, isn’t evidence that these experimental mRNA vaccines were rushed and did not undergo long term studies.

You really are brainwashed.
I am not brainwashed by any stretch of your imagination. So the vaccines were not have long term studies. How long has it been since you discovered that?

It still provides no support for the vaccines causing all of these problems that you attribute to them.

Are you simply to stupid to realize that there is no smoking gun in this mystery?

Yet you got fired for not getting the mystery substance injected.

And even today the retards proclaim its required to stop the transmission of the ChiCom Flu.

The Left hate science.

“Irrelevant”? He’s specifically talking about the safety measures for a new type of vaccine, mRNA in particular. How is that “irrelevant”?

Or was Fauci lying?
How does that prove anything you have stated regarding the vaccine is true?

Was the cross-country runner vaxxed or not?

More irrelevant bullshit? Are you and Lastamender sock accounts?
Pfizer did not know whether Covid vaccine stopped transmission before rollout. We now know that answer is a big NO.
How many people lost their jobs because they refused to be injected with the mystery substance that does little if anything and yet may kill you but don’t worry because your surviving family is not allowed to sue Pfizer for the BS mystery substance?

Pfizer did not know whether Covid vaccine stopped transmission before rollout. We now know that answer is a big NO.
How many people lost their jobs because they refused to be injected with the mystery substance that does little if anything and yet may kill you but don’t worry because your surviving family is not allowed to sue Pfizer for the BS mystery substance?
I never questioned this! I also did not take the Pfizer vaccine.

Have a nice day!

For a vaccine to be declared as preventing infection (which subsequently prevents transmission) it requires a minimum of 5 years of data and study.

This is basics in the research community.

Of course Dr Fauci lied and completely discredited himself in the research community.

Of course politicians lied and coerced Fauci to lie. They had an agenda and used EVERY coercion possible to promote it...including human rights violations.

The vaccines were proven to stop severe disease of the original strains of the virus by a 12 independent step process of whistleblowers, all rewarded for stopping it if anything was wrong. , nobody blew the whistle...just the opposite. The J&J vaccines and the Merk vaccines all had serious side effects (known to happen with vaccines for this class of virus) and were no where near as effective. The J&J vaccine should never have been approved. Why it was I don't know.

Just out of curiosity, what exactly are supporters of mandatory COVID vaccines claiming that it does?

For a vaccine to be declared as preventing infection (which subsequently prevents transmission) it requires a minimum of 5 years of data and study.

This is basics in the research community.

Of course Dr Fauci lied and completely discredited himself in the research community.

Of course politicians lied and coerced Fauci to lie. They had an agenda and used EVERY coercion possible to promote it...including human rights violations.

The vaccines were proven to stop severe disease of the original strains of the virus by a 12 independent step process of whistleblowers, all rewarded for stopping it if anything was wrong. , nobody blew the whistle...just the opposite. The J&J vaccines and the Merk vaccines all had serious side effects (known to happen with vaccines for this class of virus) and were no where near as effective. The J&J vaccine should never have been approved. Why it was I don't know.
The J&J vaccine worked for me.

The J&J vaccine worked for me.
LoL!

I was drinking Irish Whiskey one night after playing poker when a leprechaun appeared and told me that if I burned one of the hundred dollar bills in my wallet he would grant me life until the end of the year. Since this was 2021, and I was scared of COVID but didn't want to get vaccinated, I took a bill and burned it.

Worked like a charm, or I couldn't be posting here. Proof positive!

No stupider than believing Fauci.

Forum List

Back