In COVID hearing, Pfizer director admits:#vaccine was never tested on preventing transmission.

You’re the one whining about people bringing up the ineffectiveness of the mystery jabs in a topic about the ineffectiveness of the mystery jab, shitforbrains.
Let me get this straight....
You believe that politicians don't lie?
And that whining about politicians that lie is substantive and important?
All this after claiming that you know science-based research outcomes not yet even halfway finished?

Yeah...keep on proving my earlier claims.

Now they are laughing, stupid goyim are fooled again.
Too sad, but according to many world leading scientists almost anyone 'vaccinated' against SCAMdemic CONvid 1984 dies within few years
mRNA 'vaccines' need their time to reprogram genes and to force them to kill humans

Question: Where are tribunals for satanic murders?

So you're saying that if someone who has smallpox shakes hands with someone who has been vaccinated for smallpox, and the vaccinated guy shakes hands with someone who is not vaccinated and gives them smallpox, that is the fault of the vaccine?

You must be a genius.

If you want to refer to the MRNA therapies as therapies instead of as a vaccine (when it is being used as a preventative instead of as a cure like it has been used for a decade against cancer) Then you can....but it is still being used broadly as a preventative.
They knew 'therapy' wouldn't sell John

as well as it prevents nothing......

~S~

Wha tare?

The vaccine reduces your susceptibility to the virus.
If that is all, it is not a vaccine.

Is there any data to back that claim up?
I am immuno-depressed as I have Stage IV End Stage liver failure. I had COVID (tested positive) less than 4 months after getting the J&J vaccine. Before the vaccines, my doctors told me that if I caught COVID, there would be nothing to save me and I would die in a matter of hours. In fact, I caught COVID from being outside in 95 degree weather at our state fair!
You cought COVID from warm weather?

Or were you in a crowd, after having been warned by your doctor of the certain death that awaited if you cought a disease that was a pandemic at the time?

Either story smells like a tuna factory.
My COVID symptoms were fatigue and a very slight cough. I had already recovered but my doctor wanted me to take the monoclonal antibodies, so I did.

My wife came down with COVID she caught from me, as she had never left the house. She had the same symptoms, never missed a day's work from home, ad the doctor gave her the mono-clonal antibodies too.

For both of us, COVID was no worse than a head cold!
I'm happy for both of you that it came out so well. One anectdote is not data-driven evidence, as you know.

But, even if your exact story were repeated thousands of times, with similar results, you could conclude - at best - that the whatever-it-is-but-not-a-vaccine plus the monoclonal antibodies might have prevented potentially more serious results.

But, even if your exact story were repeated thousands of times, with similar results, you could conclude - at best - that the whatever-it-is-but-not-a-vaccine plus the monoclonal antibodies might have prevented potentially more serious results.
So repeat it a 1000 times Seymour

They (the b*tch from piser that laughed) will still find you, i , and every other cognant being on this rock below them

What you simply don't want to conclude is what the majority of us want to conclude

We've been had.....

~S~

So repeat it a 1000 times Seymour

They (the b*tch from piser that laughed) will still find you, i , and every other cognant being on this rock below them

What you simply don't want to conclude is what the majority of us want to conclude

We've been had.....

~S~
That we've been had was my point.

If that is all, it is not a vaccine.

Is there any data to back that claim up?

You cought COVID from warm weather?

Or were you in a crowd, after having been warned by your doctor of the certain death that awaited if you cought a disease that was a pandemic at the time?

Either story smells like a tuna factory.

I'm happy for both of you that it came out so well. One anectdote is not data-driven evidence, as you know.

Once again you prove yourself an illiterate schmuck!

The guidance at that time was COVID was virtually impossible to catch outside! Remember,, dumbass?

Yes, my story was anecdotal but that is more proof than you have been able to provide. Suck it up, buttercup!

Once again you prove yourself an illiterate schmuck!

The guidance at that time was COVID was virtually impossible to catch outside! Remember,, dumbass?
What are you saying? That we were given incorrect information about COVID, that was presented as fact, and that any disagreement was labeled "misinformation" and the disagreeing person banned? I'm glad that you know that, I was starting to wonder.
Yes, my story was anecdotal but that is more proof than you have been able to provide. Suck it up, buttercup!
I can provide plenty of proof, if anectodal evicence is now "proof."

-My wife and I got the non-vaccine.* Later, I got COVID and passed it on to my wife.

-A busload of Democrats fled their responsibilities in Texas, secure in the knowledge that they could ride maskless in a bus, prepared for a dunken night of celebration since they were "vaccinated." Nearly all got COVID.

The "vaccine" you are hawking is no vaccine at all.

*I fell for another of Fauci's lies, that the vaccinated would no longer have to wear masks.

Forum List

Back