In debate, Trump says vaccines causes autism. Factcheck.org says that's false

A Perez

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2015
Once again Donald Trump tells a lie. The numbers of false statements by Trump is mind-boggling.
Factcheck.org (September 17, 2015) :
"The fact is, the link between childhood vaccinations and autism has no scientific basis — a point that was made by one of Trump’s rivals, Dr. Ben Carson, who said “there have been numerous studies, and they have not demonstrated that there is any correlation between vaccinations and autism.”"

Link
FactChecking the CNN Republican Debate

Damn good reason not to have him as Surgeon General.

Whatever "FactCheck" says you guys believe huh? Is that how it works?

"MY website says this. YOUR website says that, and yer wrong!". It's like a couple of Sports Zombies arguing about THEIR teams.

Autism rates are now 1 in 50 and soon to be 1 in 10 but no one seems to wants find out WHY, just do stupid "WALK For The Cure" fundraising and ignore WHY it happens.

Once again Donald Trump tells a lie. The numbers of false statements by Trump is mind-boggling.
"The fact is, the link between childhood vaccinations and autism has no scientific basis — a point that was made by one of Trump’s rivals, Dr. Ben Carson, who said “there have been numerous studies, and they have not demonstrated that there is any correlation between vaccinations and autism.”"

Link

Personally I have to question the judgement of anybody that needs to check with factcheck.org to confirm that vaccines do not cause autism, I also question the judgment of anyone that takes most of what Donald Trump says seriously, heck Trump doesn't even take what he says seriously.

Carson handled it well and Donald tried to Trump his way out of it. he won't get the nomination but if he keeps the libs busy it's going to help a Republican win.

Autism rates are now 1 in 50 and soon to be 1 in 10 but no one seems to wants find out WHY, just do stupid "WALK For The Cure" fundraising and ignore WHY it happens.
The "autism epidemic" was caused by a change in how it is diagnosed rather than an increase in actual cases. It used to have a very narrow set of symptoms that made it a rare thing but new studies were conducted and the parameters were broadened to include the relatively mild cases that were formerly ignored or called something else. That is why it is now called "autism spectrum disorder" to include a broad spectrum of mental disorders.

That is why it is now called "autism spectrum disorder" to include a broad spectrum of mental disorders.

Which of course requires a broad spectrum of new drugs to treat the broad spectrum of symptoms which I'm sure upsets the drug companies to no end. :biggrin:

Ask your doctor about sNaKeOil for autism... side effects include the possibility of death, blindness, insanity and absence of disposable income.

That is why it is now called "autism spectrum disorder" to include a broad spectrum of mental disorders.

Which of course requires a broad spectrum of new drugs to treat the broad spectrum of symptoms which I'm sure upsets the drug companies to no end. :biggrin:

Ask your doctor about sNaKeOil for autism... side effects include the possibility of death, blindness, insanity and absence of disposable income.
There are no drug therapies specifically for treatment of autism.

Not quite true, according to my sources NaCN is 100% effective in curing autism along with a host of other maladies. :biggrin:

Not quite true, according to my sources NaCN is 100% effective in curing autism along with a host of other maladies. :biggrin:
WTF? Who's your source? Dr. Mengele?

WTF? Who's your source? Dr. Mengele?

Bubba says
"It not only cured my sons autism, it cleared up all his breathing problems too"..... :smartass:

The "autism epidemic" was caused by a change in how it is diagnosed rather than an increase in actual cases. It used to have a very narrow set of symptoms that made it a rare thing but new studies were conducted and the parameters were broadened to include the relatively mild cases that were formerly ignored or called something else. That is why it is now called "autism spectrum disorder" to include a broad spectrum of mental disorders.
Whatever.

"MY website says this. YOUR website says that, and yer wrong!". It's like a couple of Sports Zombies arguing about THEIR teams.

I tend to believe carson who is a doctor.

They were broadened to sell more vaccines.

Back in the 1980's the doctors said that cocaine wasn't addictive either, Doctors are in practice, they are not Gods..
I trust the 1000's of parents who now have an autistic child more than I trust anyone. Funny that so many of these children had vaccines around the same time.

I knew it was coming...the old blame the messenger routine.

Link

of course its false. trump is a huge conspiracy theorist.

Forum List

Back