In Donald Trump’s Worldview, America Comes First, and Everybody Else Pays

BraVO Madge :eusa_clap: --- finally figured out what the topic is. It was like pulling teeth.

Of course in one sentence you reverted to HDS. Oh well, a flash in the pan. Stopped clock syndrome.
Bite me, bitch..............if you think that you can sway people to support Hitlery because you attack Trump? All I can say is good luck with all that.
There is no difference between Trump sand Hillary,

HIs world view is completely different. HIs policies are complete opposite.

Hillary will give the illegals amnesty. Trump will deport them AND their anchor babies.
If that was true the Trump wouldn't have given her so much money.....

Businessmen and corporations don't donate money to politicians because they agree with them, but because they have to prevent the power of government from being turned against them.

The difference in policies is real.
Only a scumbag sells his values. that is more proof Trump is just like Clinton

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Bite me, bitch..............if you think that you can sway people to support Hitlery because you attack Trump? All I can say is good luck with all that.
There is no difference between Trump sand Hillary,

HIs world view is completely different. HIs policies are complete opposite.

Hillary will give the illegals amnesty. Trump will deport them AND their anchor babies.
If that was true the Trump wouldn't have given her so much money.....

Businessmen and corporations don't donate money to politicians because they agree with them, but because they have to prevent the power of government from being turned against them.

The difference in policies is real.
Only a scumbag sells his values. that is more proof Trump is just like Clinton

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Dealing with unpleasant rules and people is something most people have to do.

If you have not, good for you.

In bribaby's view the United States should not have the right to exist.

That sounds more like your view. You're the one who favors open borders and unlimited immigration. If that doesn't destroy the notion of the United States as a nation, nothing will.

In bribaby's view the United States should not have the right to exist.

That sounds more like your view. You're the one who favors open borders and unlimited immigration. If that doesn't destroy the notion of the United States as a nation, nothing will.

You're the one who wants to take away the power of taxation from the federal government, which effectively means the federal government ceases to exist.

And no, you're lying or showing your ignorance, because I do not support open borders or unlimited immigration.

Between Obama and Trump? There are different symptoms, but they are the same disease, they care about themselves and they inspire fanatical lunatics to jump off buildings for them. In the end, they both are terrible for the country

Where have I jumped off a bridge, dude?

We live in a system run by the elites that is built on fraud, deceit and intellectual prostitution.

The ship is sinking and you need to jump off before it sucks you down with the under tow.

Supporting Trump is not jumping off a bridge; it is diving for a life boat.

Right, I'm a libertarian who thinks things are fine and going great, you're so aware of your surroundings, aren't you?

Between Obama and Trump? There are different symptoms, but they are the same disease, they care about themselves and they inspire fanatical lunatics to jump off buildings for them. In the end, they both are terrible for the country

We live in a system run by the elites that is built on fraud, deceit and intellectual prostitution.

The ship is sinking and you need to jump off before it sucks you down with the under tow.

Right, I'm a libertarian who thinks things are fine and going great, you're so aware of your surroundings, aren't you?

Dude, how does you being a libertarian prove that I am jumping off a building?

Lol, not sure what discussion you are thinking of, but you said Trump supporters are 'jumping off buildings' and I am asking you to explain that. I dont really care if you are a libertarian.

How am I jumping off a building?

Lol, not sure what discussion you are thinking of, but you said Trump supporters are 'jumping off buildings' and I am asking you to explain that. I dont really care if you are a libertarian.

I didn't say every follower jumps off buildings for them, but seriously, you don't see Trump inspiring a group of fanatical followers?

I also think there are a bunch of Republicans who just think he's the best option. I didn't say every one of his supporters would jump off a building for him. But you have to see there are a bunch of them who would.

As for me, as I said in the thread I started on Trump, I will never vote for him because he's anti-capitalist. Most politicians have views that would fall in that category, but he actually says he is as if that's a good thing. Government needs to get out of business's way. Government doesn't help and Trump running the government isn't going to change that

I didn't say every follower jumps off buildings for them, but seriously, you don't see Trump inspiring a group of fanatical followers?

I also think there are a bunch of Republicans who just think he's the best option. I didn't say every one of his supporters would jump off a building for him. But you have to see there are a bunch of them who would.

As for me, as I said in the thread I started on Trump, I will never vote for him because he's anti-capitalist. Most politicians have views that would fall in that category, but he actually says he is as if that's a good thing. Government needs to get out of business's way. Government doesn't help and Trump running the government isn't going to change that

The type of hysterical fervor seems to be more evident in the people who are ANTI-trump than pro.

Of course any American President should put Americans first but Trump is just full of empty rhetoric, what solutions does he have that are practical and workable. He just tells crowds what they want to hear, he fires off soundbytes that can fit onto a baseball cap. He's not running because he wants to make life better for Americans but simply as a vanity project to soothe his over inflated ego.

Of course any American President should put Americans first but Trump is just full of empty rhetoric, what solutions does he have that are practical and workable. He just tells crowds what they want to hear, he fires off soundbytes that can fit onto a baseball cap. He's not running because he wants to make life better for Americans but simply as a vanity project to soothe his over inflated ego.

If you believe that the American President should put America first, then you are on the OPPOSITE side of all those people attacking TRUMP for wanting to craft policies that put Americans first.

There is one thing Trump tries to articulate like a trained bear with which I happen to agree.

I'm pretty sure Trump was fed the idea by his handlers about five minutes ago, but I have mentioned it quite a few times over the years.

We are heavily subsidizing the defense of our allies. It pisses me off Europe looks down their noses at us for not having the giant social safety nets they do, while their very existence is due to living off our massive defense tit for damn near a century now.

Let's see how long their social safety nets last if we make them pay their own defense costs.

Yeah.

If you believe that the American President should put America first, then you are on the OPPOSITE side of all those people attacking TRUMP for wanting to craft policies that put Americans first.

The duty of any President is to make life better for all Americans. The problem I have with Trump is that he does not put forward practical solutions, solutions have to be based on reality and what can be done instead of promised which won't be delivered.

Despite Presidents NOT putting American interests first you state that they do as if merely saying it makes it true.

American workers have not seen incomes rise after inflation and taxes since 1973, in fact they have gone dawn per person.

Of American STEM graduates, only 50% find jobs in the first tow years. Of all STEM entry level jobs, 75% are taken by foreigners of all kinds.

The US is still supporting the global security system, paying out as much as 80% of total costs, then we get blamed for having the worlds largest military by budget funding.

We allow foreign nations to cheat in our trade agreements by manipulating their currency and not one President has seen fit to raise tariffs to stop it as the agreements allow for.

The President and Congress are not working for the American working class; they are working for the lobbyists that spend hundreds of millions of USD getting them re-elected.

The duty of any President is to make life better for all Americans. The problem I have with Trump is that he does not put forward practical solutions, solutions have to be based on reality and what can be done instead of promised which won't be delivered.

He has but no one talks about that. All they talk about is the latest tabloid gossip.

There is one thing Trump tries to articulate like a trained bear with which I happen to agree.

I'm pretty sure Trump was fed the idea by his handlers about five minutes ago, but I have mentioned it quite a few times over the years.

We are heavily subsidizing the defense of our allies. It pisses me off Europe looks down their noses at us for not having the giant social safety nets they do, while their very existence is due to living off our massive defense tit for damn near a century now.

Let's see how long their social safety nets last if we make them pay their own defense costs.

Yeah.

You are aware that the UK pays its way here. The nuclear weapons for Trident submarines are leased from the USA, the submarines which carry those are bought and paid for by the UK government. Much of the technology is based on your nuclear subs, most of the components are bought from the USA.

As for big social safety benefits, taxes in most of Europe are much higher than in the USA, your cost of living is much cheaper. Social security benefits in the UK are really not up to much!

I would agree though that I'd have no problem with the USA asking for more of a contribution from some European countries. Most of Europes defence is reliant on the USA, France and the UK!

Despite Presidents NOT putting American interests first you state that they do as if merely saying it makes it true.

American workers have not seen incomes rise after inflation and taxes since 1973, in fact they have gone dawn per person.

Of American STEM graduates, only 50% find jobs in the first tow years. Of all STEM entry level jobs, 75% are taken by foreigners of all kinds.

The US is still supporting the global security system, paying out as much as 80% of total costs, then we get blamed for having the worlds largest military by budget funding.

We allow foreign nations to cheat in our trade agreements by manipulating their currency and not one President has seen fit to raise tariffs to stop it as the agreements allow for.

The President and Congress are not working for the American working class; they are working for the lobbyists that spend hundreds of millions of USD getting them re-elected.

In terms of manipulating currency I think most Europeans would agree that China is doing this, its also flooding the market with subsidized steel. As for your Congress I think the big problem is the amount of money that gets spent on political campaigning. I think its shameful that billions gets spent in the primary and presidential races. I'm sure most Americans would rather see politicians have to put forward good policies rather than just buy their way into power.

Yeah.

You are aware that the UK pays its way here. The nuclear weapons for Trident submarines are leased from the USA, the submarines which carry those are bought and paid for by the UK government. Much of the technology is based on your nuclear subs, most of the components are bought from the USA.

As for big social safety benefits, taxes in most of Europe are much higher than in the USA, your cost of living is much cheaper. Social security benefits in the UK are really not up to much!

I would agree though that I'd have no problem with the USA asking for more of a contribution from some European countries. Most of Europes defence is reliant on the USA, France and the UK!
While Europeans have higher tax brackets, they also have more deductions as I understand it, do you not? What is the average persons tax rate and how much of that is reduced by deductions you can claim?

As to NATO, the US pays far more than its share as reflected in its share of the total NATO GDP. This needs to change.

The duty of any President is to make life better for all Americans. ....

EVERYONE in this election except for Donald Trump does not agree with that.

ALL of them, in one form or another, put the interests of others, or some Ideological Principle higher on his list of priorities than that.

Who has told you that Trump's solutions are not practical?

Yeah.

Yes, the UK has been meeting it's NATO obligations. In that they are exceptional.

Forum List

Back