In Fort Benning, US Army Shuts Down Misogynist Trolls

No one is calling anyone names in this thread except for you.
Not really, not like you just did to me in another thread. We went through this when you came on the Board, and tried doing it and then crying when it was done to you.

Don't dish what you can't take, podjo.

Don't call names when you get mad.

To the OP: their peers and those who served with them give them high kudos. Those that don't were not there and don't count.

You are calling people who disagree with you "misogynist trolls".

There is nothing misogynistic about thinking the women can't do Ranger Training.
there isn't? that's not a prejudice?

NOpe. Women are generally smaller and weaker than men, and have lower upper capabilities.

I was always under the impression that those lower maximum capabilities were not high enough to pass Ranger Training.

That is not a prejudice.
i can see your point, but i would think that a blanket thought that all women were incapable would be misogynistic.

NOt at all.

My opinion is based on reality, such as knowledge that few weight lifting records are set by women, or that women do not compete in professional sports with men.

This is not a prejudice, it is my informed opinion.

Not really, not like you just did to me in another thread. We went through this when you came on the Board, and tried doing it and then crying when it was done to you.

To the OP: their peers and those who served with them give them high kudos. Those that don't were not there and don't count.

There is nothing misogynistic about thinking the women can't do Ranger Training.

NOpe. Women are generally smaller and weaker than men, and have lower upper capabilities.

I was always under the impression that those lower maximum capabilities were not high enough to pass Ranger Training.

That is not a prejudice.
Good comment. I have seen some women in action who would clean your clock, some who might clean mine. They have passed the course. Good for them.

So the initial reports claim.

Perhaps it's true.

TO many people invested in the lib agenda for me to assume that none of them might have interfered with the normal training.

It isn't a liberal agenda. It's a far left agenda. There is a huge difference.

What is sad is that these women (who very likely are quite capable) will always deal with this cloud simply because of the PC assholes like Jake who just piss their pants and scream troll when challenged.

If we had less PC police, these women could go about their business being left alone.

That is not a prejudice.
Good comment. I have seen some women in action who would clean your clock, some who might clean mine. They have passed the course. Good for them.

Perhaps it's true.

TO many people invested in the lib agenda for me to assume that none of them might have interfered with the normal training.
Folks all of the time weigh in with vested interests to skew the outcome, yes. I don't think so in this case.

What do you base that opinion on?

That is not a prejudice.

Perhaps it's true.

Folks all of the time weigh in with vested interests to skew the outcome, yes. I don't think so in this case.

Having been in the Army for twelve years, most of it infantry airborne, and running the security at Camp Darby for several weeks. Every body got the deal, and it was rough.

I disagree with you in that I think some women I know can potentially make it through Ranger training.

Meh, whether it is or not..it's true.
except the two graduates are proof that it isn't.
no wonder you have such a hard time here, you don't understand the difference between true and false.

You believe everything the military tells you?
is there reason to believe they aren't telling the truth? that the men that went through the school with them are all lying?

Two good reasons.

ONe: The training is supposed to be so very hard that only the best of the best of the men can pass it. That seems to me to indicate that it is likely out of reach of even the best of the best of the women.

Two: It serves the lib agenda of which the President and his administration are part of. And they have the power to order the military to do stuff, like get some women to pass ranger training and lie about it to show that woman are just as good as men at everything.

No one is calling anyone names in this thread except for you.

That is not a prejudice.

retired Military, 10 years as a Corrections Officer...

I've met quite a few women that could clean a Hells Angels clock

That is not a prejudice.

Perhaps it's true.

What is sad is that these women (who very likely are quite capable) will always deal with this cloud simply because of the PC assholes like Jake who just piss their pants and scream troll when challenged.

If we had less PC police, these women could go about their business being left alone.

That is one of the problems with such agendas. The possibility of unfairness follows groundbreakers.

That is not a prejudice.

Perhaps it's true.

That is one of the problems with such agendas. The possibility of unfairness follows groundbreakers.
Sundebil is acting just like troll he denounces.

That is not a prejudice.

Perhaps it's true.

Having been in the Army for twelve years, most of it infantry airborne, and running the security at Camp Darby for several weeks. Every body got the deal, and it was rough.

I disagree with you in that I think some women I know can potentially make it through Ranger training.

No one ever special treatment for some reason? Daddy's a senator? Married the generals daughter?

I just find that hard to believe.

That is not a prejudice.

Perhaps it's true.

HIs point about such questions haunting these women is completely true.

That is not a prejudice.

Perhaps it's true.

And nothing is ever clean.

But don't kid yourself if you think that there are not favorites in any type of training where someone might get a break just because an instructor thinks they are worth it. You see it everywhere.

no wonder you have such a hard time here, you don't understand the difference between true and false.

is there reason to believe they aren't telling the truth? that the men that went through the school with them are all lying?

Two good reasons.

ONe: The training is supposed to be so very hard that only the best of the best of the men can pass it. That seems to me to indicate that it is likely out of reach of even the best of the best of the women.

Two: It serves the lib agenda of which the President and his administration are part of. And they have the power to order the military to do stuff, like get some women to pass ranger training and lie about it to show that woman are just as good as men at everything.
so you find it more plausible that a conspiracy involving god knows how many people, including the president, decided to change the training of these two women and then decided to go out and lie about that training to everyone, even going so far as to praise the women, and that nobody has decided to contradict that story - you find all that more plausible than the possibility that they earned it just like every other graduate?

Perhaps it's true.

No, they are not. There is no great left wing PC police after you guys on the far right. We do see a version of what you fear actually working for the far right. Sundebil is one of them.

Let's watch the career of these Rangers and see how they do.

Two good reasons.

so you find it more plausible that a conspiracy involving god knows how many people, including the president, decided to change the training of these two women and then decided to go out and lie about that training to everyone, even going so far as to praise the women, and that nobody has decided to contradict that story - you find all that more plausible than the possibility that they earned it just like every other graduate?
Sundebil is goofy is all.

There was no conspiracy.

Perhaps it's true.

I only see his worthless posts if you quote them.

I, again, advise you to quit wasting your time with him. He's worthless.

He probably got his ass kicked by every girl he attended school with.......

Two good reasons.

Conspiracy is a strong word.

Bosses know how to let underlying know what they want. Especially if it is the type of demand that they don't want to state explicitly.

And everyone who wants to advance their career knows telling your boss what they want to hear is a good idea.

Forum List

Back