In Fort Benning, US Army Shuts Down Misogynist Trolls

It is not misogyny to think that women are generally not as strong as men or to think that women are incapable of passing a Ranger training class without a lowering of standards.

it is not misogyny to think that the military would lie or hide information under orders in order to serve the agenda of their civilians superiors.

Calling people who do not agree with you names and implying that their disagreement with you is based on a personal failing on their part reveals nothing but the inability of the accuser of understanding that reasonable people can reasonable disagree with them.

It is not misogyny to think that women are generally not as strong as men or to think that women are incapable of passing a Ranger training class without a lowering of standards.

it is not misogyny to think that the military would lie or hide information under orders in order to serve the agenda of their civilians superiors.

Calling people who do not agree with you names and implying that their disagreement with you is based on a personal failing on their part reveals nothing but the inability of the accuser of understanding that reasonable people can reasonable disagree with them.
Oh that's what lefties do. Whenever they seek to lower the bar they have to accuse anyone who objects as either being racist, or anti-female, or homophobic, or whatever.

One, trolls be a trolling; it's what they do.

Women see combat all the time. They are just not in the combat arms in the Army or the Marines.

They will be great officers.

All far right and far left and libertarian trolls should follow Correll's excellent counsel: Calling people who do not agree with you names and implying that their disagreement with you is based on a personal failing on their part reveals nothing but the inability of the accuser of understanding that reasonable people can reasonable disagree with them.

Women see combat all the time. They are just not in the combat arms in the Army or the Marines.

Calling people names just because they disagree with you, instead of addressing their concerns, is the act of a troll.

Having a belief that woman cannot do the ranger training is not being a misogynist or a troll.

and first hand knowledge of what a Ranger team is capable of.

All far right and far left and libertarian trolls should follow Correll's excellent counsel: Calling people who do not agree with you names and implying that their disagreement with you is based on a personal failing on their part reveals nothing but the inability of the accuser of understanding that reasonable people can reasonable disagree with them.

No one is calling anyone names in this thread except for you.

And if someone asked or wondered if the standards were lowered, I am sure there would have been discussion.

But what happened is that someone insisted that the standards had been lowered.

The articles I have seen said nothing was tweaked for anyone.

Congrats to those two.

I agree and its a shame neither will ever see combat.
we should hope that everyone in our military doesn't see combat.

I agree. No one wants our men and women in harms way. But shit happens and if their unit is assigned they won't be seeing combat with them.
what makes you say that? also pretty sure they don't have unit at the moment

Not really, not like you just did to me in another thread. We went through this when you came on the Board, and tried doing it and then crying when it was done to you.

Don't dish what you can't take, podjo.

Don't call names when you get mad.

To the OP: their peers and those who served with them give them high kudos. Those that don't were not there and don't count.

Yup and the two they replaces will have to wait for the next go round.

Thise rwo will also have a better chabce if ever serving in the 75th Ranger battalion than these two will.

This does help me in one regard.... I will have a much easier time shooting soldiers in an army with women when we Conservatives finally revolt again than against a real (all-male) military.

The articles I have seen said nothing was tweaked for anyone.

Congrats to those two.

I agree and its a shame neither will ever see combat.
we should hope that everyone in our military doesn't see combat.

I agree. No one wants our men and women in harms way. But shit happens and if their unit is assigned they won't be seeing combat with them.
what makes you say that? also pretty sure they don't have unit at the moment
They are at West Point still, folks. And when assigned to units, if those units are attacked, then, yes, they will be seeing combat.

I would have no problem with women in a combat role.

In Israel women fight right alongside the men so women can fight.

Women in combat just aren't allowed in our military.

Not really, not like you just did to me in another thread. We went through this when you came on the Board, and tried doing it and then crying when it was done to you.

To the OP: their peers and those who served with them give them high kudos. Those that don't were not there and don't count.

You are calling people who disagree with you "misogynist trolls".

There is nothing misogynistic about thinking the women can't do Ranger Training.

Look,

You have tweaks all the time in an all guy training system.

Instructors have some flexibility in what passes and what does not or who should wash out.

Generally, people in these programs wash themselves out. If they are given a pass, someone will see it and probably tell it.

Also, the army knows full good and well that if a weakling (male or female) is in a unit....and could cause problems to mission success or casualties....they'll be pulled.

I expect these women made it on their own.

If they were given a pass....we'll know about it soon enough.

You are calling people who disagree with you "misogynist trolls".

There is nothing misogynistic about thinking the women can't do Ranger Training.
there isn't? that's not a prejudice?

I would have no problem with women in a combat role.

In Israel women fight right alongside the men so women can fight.

Women in combat just aren't allowed in our military.
that'll change. women see combat in our armed forces all the time.

Show me exactly where I said that, Correll. Exactly. If you mean I posted the OP that said it, you bet, so say I posted the OP. You are wrong. Women can do Ranger training, Correll. They just did.

Forum List

Back