In Fort Benning, US Army Shuts Down Misogynist Trolls

Let's imagine there was no reduction in the standards. It still means these women are anomalies. They will be promoted by lefties as proof that men and women are the same and anyone disputing that will be disparaged and labeled a bigot and lawsuits will emerge and everything will get messier.
I think tobacco companies should use George Burns as proof that anti-tobacco laws are frivolous.

except the two graduates are proof that it isn't.
no wonder you have such a hard time here, you don't understand the difference between true and false.

You believe everything the military tells you?
is there reason to believe they aren't telling the truth? that the men that went through the school with them are all lying?

Two good reasons.

ONe: The training is supposed to be so very hard that only the best of the best of the men can pass it. That seems to me to indicate that it is likely out of reach of even the best of the best of the women.

Two: It serves the lib agenda of which the President and his administration are part of. And they have the power to order the military to do stuff, like get some women to pass ranger training and lie about it to show that woman are just as good as men at everything.
so you find it more plausible that a conspiracy involving god knows how many people, including the president, decided to change the training of these two women and then decided to go out and lie about that training to everyone, even going so far as to praise the women, and that nobody has decided to contradict that story - you find all that more plausible than the possibility that they earned it just like every other graduate?

Conspiracy is a strong word.

Bosses know how to let underlying know what they want. Especially if it is the type of demand that they don't want to state explicitly.

And everyone who wants to advance their career knows telling your boss what they want to hear is a good idea.
Then give us some solid evidence. Oh, Sundevil is mad at me because I took his girl from him in HS then gave her to AaronLeland.

So the initial reports claim.

Perhaps it's true.

TO many people invested in the lib agenda for me to assume that none of them might have interfered with the normal training.

It isn't a liberal agenda. It's a far left agenda. There is a huge difference.

What is sad is that these women (who very likely are quite capable) will always deal with this cloud simply because of the PC assholes like Jake who just piss their pants and scream troll when challenged.

If we had less PC police, these women could go about their business being left alone.

That is one of the problems with such agendas. The possibility of unfairness follows groundbreakers.
Sundebil is acting just like troll he denounces.

HIs point about such questions haunting these women is completely true.
No, they are not. There is no great left wing PC police after you guys on the far right. We do see a version of what you fear actually working for the far right. Sundebil is one of them.

Let's watch the career of these Rangers and see how they do.

THose types of questions are not part of political correctness. They are, if anything, resistance TO political correctness.

no wonder you have such a hard time here, you don't understand the difference between true and false.

is there reason to believe they aren't telling the truth? that the men that went through the school with them are all lying?

Two good reasons.

ONe: The training is supposed to be so very hard that only the best of the best of the men can pass it. That seems to me to indicate that it is likely out of reach of even the best of the best of the women.

Two: It serves the lib agenda of which the President and his administration are part of. And they have the power to order the military to do stuff, like get some women to pass ranger training and lie about it to show that woman are just as good as men at everything.
so you find it more plausible that a conspiracy involving god knows how many people, including the president, decided to change the training of these two women and then decided to go out and lie about that training to everyone, even going so far as to praise the women, and that nobody has decided to contradict that story - you find all that more plausible than the possibility that they earned it just like every other graduate?

Conspiracy is a strong word.

Bosses know how to let underlying know what they want. Especially if it is the type of demand that they don't want to state explicitly.

And everyone who wants to advance their career knows telling your boss what they want to hear is a good idea.
right. so it's a conspiracy in which nobody actually states what they want done.

this is getting crazier, you know that right?

Meh, whether it is or not..it's true.

Two good reasons.

The chances are very very slim they got special treatment.

Even if they did, the system would take care of them.

What cracks me up more is that people are not allowed to challenge the concept.

Old notions die hard.

As long as you have morons in the PC zone, you'll have this kind of exchange.

There is nothing wrong with people asking if it happened.

I think it is a huge disservice to these women to assume it happened.

No. 1 has some merit, Correll, and No. 2 is only your opinion.

Civilian control of the military is part of our system.

As is political abuse of that control.
Those are very general statements with no evidence. You border on conspiracy theory.

I am suspicious of our military telling us the truth. Yes. I have no evidence.
I was Cadre at the Airborne Training Battalion at Fort Benning when the first women came through. There was no favoritism, the opposite actually until we found out just how ballsy they were. They convinced all of us.

No. 1 has some merit, Correll, and No. 2 is only your opinion.

Civilian control of the military is part of our system.

As is political abuse of that control.
Those are very general statements with no evidence. You border on conspiracy theory.

I am suspicious of our military telling us the truth. Yes. I have no evidence.
I was Cadre at the Airborne Training Battalion at Fort Benning when the first women came through. There was no favoritism, the opposite actually until we found out just how ballsy they were. They convinced all of us.

When was that?

To the OP: do you have trouble with women in Ranger training?

Of course I have "trouble" with women in Ranger training....women have no business being anywhere near combat operations. I spoke yesterday to this and don't chew my cabbage twice to quote an old DI of mine. I also said I suppose Ronda Rousey could qualify for Rangers but with the caveat that being a great 135 lb cage-fighter doesn't make her a soldier. And there ain't a Ranger alive who couldn't knock her ass out before she ever got ahold of em.

please. nobody is impressed.

now tell us about the time your cartoon character went through seal training - or was he a seal?

You can chirp away like the little bitch you are.....what I said still goes.
generally what you say is a lie so i'm not sure where you think it 'goes'

so what's the problem you have with a woman in the rangers if she's able to complete the training just as any other graduate of the school?

In other words, they tweaked the training.

Unlikely
Lol..you've obviously had no dealing whatever with the military.
I have in boot camp. Women could use their knees to do pushups, I wasn't allowed to. Women didn't have to stand outside in formation during snow storms with -70 degree windshield factor, I did. Women got more time on the 2 mile run than men did. They made everything easier on the women in order to insure they passed.

In other words, they tweaked the training.

Unlikely
Lol..you've obviously had no dealing whatever with the military.
I have in boot camp. Women could use their knees to do pushups, I wasn't allowed to. Women didn't have to stand outside in formation during snow storms with -70 degree windshield factor, I did. Women got more time on the 2 mile run than men did. They made everything easier on the women in order to insure they passed.
just in boot camp? did you complete it?

It is not misogyny to think that women are generally not as strong as men or to think that women are incapable of passing a Ranger training class without a lowering of standards.

it is not misogyny to think that the military would lie or hide information under orders in order to serve the agenda of their civilians superiors.

Calling people who do not agree with you names and implying that their disagreement with you is based on a personal failing on their part reveals nothing but the inability of the accuser of understanding that reasonable people can reasonable disagree with them.

I would have no problem with women in a combat role.

In Israel women fight right alongside the men so women can fight.

Women in combat just aren't allowed in our military.

Actually I don't believe women serve in combat arms in Israel...

Yeah….thought so…..in Israel they serve in artillery….not infantry….

And the other nations that allow women in combat arms…..haven't been in a real war with that policy….

8 Other Nations That Send Women to Combat

Israel: In 1985 the Israeli Defense Force (IDF) began putting women into combat positions and by 2009 women were serving in artillery units, rescue forces, and in anti-aircraft forces. While women must take part in compulsory military service, they are conscripted for only two years, versus three for men.

None of these is sustained ground warfare with close contact with enemy forces….

One, trolls be a trolling; it's what they do.

Women see combat all the time. They are just not in the combat arms in the Army or the Marines.

They will be great officers.

Yeah…not the same thing.
lol. based on what?
doesn't matter, that policy is out the door.

Being in the infantry is not the same as riding in a vehicle and getting fired on. The infantry is much more problematic physically for women…….

It is not misogyny to think that women are generally not as strong as men or to think that women are incapable of passing a Ranger training class without a lowering of standards.

it is not misogyny to think that the military would lie or hide information under orders in order to serve the agenda of their civilians superiors.

Calling people who do not agree with you names and implying that their disagreement with you is based on a personal failing on their part reveals nothing but the inability of the accuser of understanding that reasonable people can reasonable disagree with them.

I would have no problem with women in a combat role.

In Israel women fight right alongside the men so women can fight.

Women in combat just aren't allowed in our military.
Actually I don't believe women serve in combat arms in Israel...
No one cares what you believe. Do you have any evidence? Educate yourself.

1. Women of the IDF - IDF - Israel Defense Forces
    http://www.idf.il/1589-en/Dover.aspxThe IDF is a professional organization that considers equality a leading ethic and incorporates womenin almost every mission. The State of Israel is the only ...
  2. IDF Women | Facebook
    IDF WomenIDF Women serve for at least 2 years in various units including on the frontlines. ... 'When you come visit Israel, ask any IDF Women you meet to pose for.
  3. Women's combat roles in Israel Defense Forces exaggerated ...
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...s-in-israel-defense-forces-exagg/?page=allMay 25, 2015 ... Military traditionalists say women's combat roles in the Israel Defense Forces are exaggerated by advocates in the U.S., noting as an example a ...
Ask.com

One, trolls be a trolling; it's what they do.

Women see combat all the time. They are just not in the combat arms in the Army or the Marines.

They will be great officers.

Yeah…not the same thing.
lol. based on what?
doesn't matter, that policy is out the door.

Being in the infantry is not the same as riding in a vehicle and getting fired on. The infantry is much more problematic physically for women…….
you are welcome to that opinion. you're also wrong in the belief that the only combat women see is while riding in a vehicle and getting fired upon.

Forum List

Back