In government they trust? Lol

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Only government could use your money to sign a deal with a company to manufacture a drug, then grant that manufacturer immunity if and when anything goes wrong with the drug, and then punish you for not taking the drug without any pertinent information about the drug.

Round and round we go.

Only government could use your money to sign a deal with a company to manufacture a drug, then grant that manufacturer immunity if and when anything goes wrong with the drug, and then punish you for not taking the drug without any pertinent information about the drug.

Round and round we go.
You are just hypothetically speaking, right? :smoke:

1647635794206.png

Trust the government they would never lie to you about the reasons for going to war or why you should...

*****SMILE*****

:)

Round and round we go.

We get the government we deserve since we vote for them

Round and round we go.
Actually this is very close to the storyline of the Television show 'Snowfall' on FX tv...
Same Government...
Different bad guys...
same results...

Round and round we go.
Only government could pay a phone company to spy on you, then grant that phone company immunity if and when they get caught, then deny they are spying on you.

How does voting for essentially the same policies no matter the candidate, make you think voters have a choice?

The voters have more than two choices, but they do not take advantage of them

We’re certainly getting the government you’re voting for.

Dude, this was brought to you by Trump and Co to start with, you voted for him, I did not.

The rest was brought to us by Biden and Co....I did not vote for him either.

Tell me again how I voted for it....

Forum List

Back