In Nov- I'll Vote For Who Deploys Troops to Defeat ISIS

Bush created isis when he killed Saddam you dumb MF.

you are the dumbass MF'er, Bush did NOT kill Saddam, his own people killed him by hanging..., now, to the back of the bus with the other dumbfucks. :up:
Bullshit. We caught him, we hung him. We were in charge, not the Iraqi.

Oh, and that's great by the way. Saddam was a Sunni and you turned him over to the Shiites and that offended the Sunni and no fucking shit Bush started ISIS.

I remember his hanging on TV. So please, tell me again how YOU know these aren't Americans?

Sorry no I did not know this officer and his family and friends.
Nor did you know his:
Indiana officers plan final salute to Deputy Carl Koontz

so you agree we should keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill and criminals?

who dont agree with that

what we dont agree with is the lefts continual attempts to

weaken the rights of the law abiding

your right is not limitless. i'm not anti-gun. i'm anti-limitless guns. the 2nd was never intended to enable that.... not until scalia. and even in heller it says only a total ban is unconstitutional and reasonable regulation isn't.

indeed you are anti gun

oh btw you anti gun kooks lost another one in the SC yesterday
Jill is mentally ill. She gets hopelessly entangled in her web of rationalizations to the point where she loses all concept of objectivity. To make matters worse, she is emotionally insecure, making her determined to be "right" even when she knows, or should know, that she is wrong.
Jillian is smarter than you two combined. Little old Jill stomps you right wing fools and you think she's mental? Ok.

That's more proof that you guys are never wrong and in your world smart is dumb, black is white, up is down, wet is dry.

Bush created isis when he killed Saddam you dumb MF.

you are the dumbass MF'er, Bush did NOT kill Saddam, his own people killed him by hanging..., now, to the back of the bus with the other dumbfucks. :up:
Bullshit. We caught him, we hung him. We were in charge, not the Iraqi.

Oh, and that's great by the way. Saddam was a Sunni and you turned him over to the Shiites and that offended the Sunni and no fucking shit Bush started ISIS.

I remember his hanging on TV. So please, tell me again how YOU know these aren't Americans?

If you want to be truthful we caught him then turned him over to the Iraqis

They held court and strung him by his neck

so you agree we should keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill and criminals?

who dont agree with that

what we dont agree with is the lefts continual attempts to

weaken the rights of the law abiding

your right is not limitless. i'm not anti-gun. i'm anti-limitless guns. the 2nd was never intended to enable that.... not until scalia. and even in heller it says only a total ban is unconstitutional and reasonable regulation isn't.

indeed you are anti gun

oh btw you anti gun kooks lost another one in the SC yesterday
Jill is mentally ill. She gets hopelessly entangled in her web of rationalizations to the point where she loses all concept of objectivity. To make matters worse, she is emotionally insecure, making her determined to be "right" even when she knows, or should know, that she is wrong.
Jillian is smarter than you two combined. Little old Jill stomps you right wing fools and you think she's mental? Ok.

That's more proof that you guys are never wrong and in your world smart is dumb, black is white, up is down, wet is dry.
How exactly does she "stomp" us "right wing fools"? Because she says some asinine shit you agree with, or wish you had thought of? Look, shit breath, just because she may be smarter than you does not mean she's even smarter than a sack of wet grass. You ain't exactly a very high bar, and Jill is, well, I have pretty much covered her.

That's it. Time to deploy our might in the ME again. Turn our boyz loose is the only answer. Cruz gets my vote based on this critical requirement

-Geaux

So you want us to lose lots of lives? First those in combat, then more to suicide? Repeat what created this mess?

Forum List

Back