In Nov- I'll Vote For Who Deploys Troops to Defeat ISIS

After allowing ISIS to storm into Iraq without any opposition from the US, allowing them to take over much of the country our military had liberated at great cost, Obama just sent a lot more Americans to Iraq to fight and clean up his mess. Thank God he can't run again...

It is pretty clear that the family of victims of Muslim terror feel worse than Family of those killed by an unhinged American with a gun...the family can at least find some relief in their loved ones being killed by just a regular American instead of a "dirty foreigner"..
I have met the parents of one who was beheaded and grew up with family of a San Bernardino victim. That hits home more than you may know.

no one is having a coronary. he educating you... something you're sorely lacking.

Goforit is willfully stupid. The willfully stupid cant be educated.
But it is very nice that some of you try and educate geaux.
Why you do that I dont know. It aint happening.

He may be more stupid now than he was 14000 posts ago.

i wasn't the one trying to educate him. but he is sorely in need to something beyond his third grade education.

After allowing ISIS to storm into Iraq without any opposition from the US, allowing them to take over much of the country our military had liberated at great cost, Obama just sent a lot more Americans to Iraq to fight and clean up his mess. Thank God he can't run again...

ISIS exists because baby bush destabilized the region.

if you want to extend thanks it should be that no one as stupid as baby bush is president now.

France. LMAO... They need not apply, they are part of the problem

I for one don't want to wait for ISIS to bring it here to us, which they want to do, lets take it to them. Let our troops slaughter as many as they can muster

-Geaux

Maybe you and all your our gun nut pals can form a volunteer legion to go over and fight the evil-doers.

3rd time in 25 years? We already have 22 servicemen committing suicide every day. Not a damn thing to show for it either.

This isn't 08. Obama has made things much worse due to his ties with Islam. Now we have to clean up his mess. And over there, not when they get here

-Geaux

So how is it that maybe 45 American civilians who are killed over the last decade by "Muslims" (usually disaffected losers who managed to get a gun) are an existential threat, but the 330,000 Americans killed by gun violence (also disaffected losers who were able to get guns...like you.) aren't?

Because guns are ridding for the most part, undesirables in society. Effective tool in the right hands

-Geaux

It is pretty clear that the family of victims of Muslim terror feel worse than Family of those killed by an unhinged American with a gun...the family can at least find some relief in their loved ones being killed by just a regular American instead of a "dirty foreigner"..
I have met the parents of one who was beheaded and grew up with family of a San Bernardino victim. That hits home more than you may know.

i guess you didn't know the cop who was murdered by a white christian supremacist terrorist at planned parenthood.

That's it. Time to deploy our might in the ME again. Turn our boyz loose is the only answer. Cruz gets my vote based on this critical requirement

-Geaux

Deploy troops to where? It's not as if ISIS is a country with borders and we can just declare war. They're every where.

That's it. Time to deploy our might in the ME again. Turn our boyz loose is the only answer. Cruz gets my vote based on this critical requirement

-Geaux

Deploy troops to where? It's not as if ISIS is a country with borders and we can just declare war. They're every where.
I answered already.

Syria where their headquarters are.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I answered already.

Syria where their headquarters are.

-Geaux

Curious as to why know one has deployed troops to Syria since ISIS clearly has declared war on the world. I don't think anyone has any reliable intel on ISIS.

i guess you didn't know the cop who was murdered by a white christian supremacist terrorist at planned parenthood.
Sorry no I did not know this officer and his family and friends.
Nor did you know his:
Indiana officers plan final salute to Deputy Carl Koontz

I think it is more likely for an American to be killed by a road raging gun shooting stranger or a friend, acquaintance or family member than it is for an American to be killed by a Jihadist operation...

RIGHT ON!!! We know where those murderous fuckers are. We just need to send troops over there and turn them loose on those fuckers until none of them are left standing.

It won't even be a big operation. It will be so limited, in fact, that it will be only a tiny fraction of what was required in the Iraq war. While we are there we ought to also enforce that "red line" that Obama lied about.

The difference, you moron, is that ISIS is a mass movement fueled by ideology that is widely accepted, whereas your virtually nonexistent white supremacist "terrorists" are usually individuals with mental problems. You know this. You know there is a big difference. Stop being a dipshit and be honest.

Sorry no I did not know this officer and his family and friends.
Nor did you know his:
Indiana officers plan final salute to Deputy Carl Koontz

so you agree we should keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill and criminals?

The difference, you moron, is that ISIS is a mass movement fueled by ideology that is widely accepted, whereas your virtually nonexistent white supremacist "terrorists" are usually individuals with mental problems. You know this. You know there is a big difference. Stop being a dipshit and be honest.

the only moron is you, little boy. get your facts and history correct.

and why are they terrorists when they're muslim, but have "mental problems" when some ginned up rightwingnut christian terrorist shoots up a planned parenthood?

he was waging jihad to save the "babies".

the man who murdered dr. tiller was a terrorist.

the atlanta bomber was a terrorist.

you're welcome, little boy

Send in the 101'st with the 82nd backed by the 1st Armored Division equal the destruction of ISIS. Wipe the desert with them

-Geaux
Well how come England Russia and the United States of America all have been defeated in Afghanistan? Now you're going to talk tough about Isis like you can beat them easily?

Obama cut and ran. Hard to defeat anything doing that

-Geaux
Attacking ISIS won't stop the terrorist attacks, in fact they'll only increase.

Forum List

Back