In Nov- I'll Vote For Who Deploys Troops to Defeat ISIS

France. LMAO... They need not apply, they are part of the problem

I for one don't want to wait for ISIS to bring it here to us, which they want to do, lets take it to them. Let our troops slaughter as many as they can muster

-Geaux

Maybe you and all your our gun nut pals can form a volunteer legion to go over and fight the evil-doers.

Why should we do that Joe?

-Geaux
to put you skin where you want to put other people's kin....I believe that you are so brave you are willing to fight down to the last family member of someone else's family.......

That's it. Time to deploy our might in the ME again. Turn our boyz loose is the only answer. Cruz gets my vote based on this critical requirement

-Geaux
I did not know that Brussels Belgium was in the ME, Why send troops to the ME when the terrorist lived in Brussels?

I for one don't want to wait for ISIS to bring it here to us, which they want to do, lets take it to them. Let our troops slaughter as many as they can muster

-Geaux

Maybe you and all your our gun nut pals can form a volunteer legion to go over and fight the evil-doers.

-Geaux

show us all how brave you are... you know.

Now, I'd have no problem if ISIS were an existential threat, to start a draft, tax people at a higher level to pay for it, ration goods, have a greater government role in the economy, you know, like we did in WWII when we WERE facing an existential threat.

But sending working class kids over with no clear end game, for decades at a time, because you don't like their religion and don't understand what they are actually upset about... meh, not so much.

Light 'em up before they infiltrate your country...
nuclear_bomb_explosion_atomic_bomb_flickr_the_official_ctbto.jpg

That's it. Time to deploy our might in the ME again. Turn our boyz loose is the only answer. Cruz gets my vote based on this critical requirement

-Geaux
I did not know that Brussels Belgium was in the ME, Why send troops to the ME when the terrorist lived in Brussels?
I am just saying a wall between us and Brussels should at least be in the "adult conversation" about dealing with "Terrah"

-Geaux

We hit them at their core- Raqqa, Syria

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux
to put you skin where you want to put other people's kin....I believe that you are so brave you are willing to fight down to the last family member of someone else's family.......

That's a stupid comment

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

There is no draft. Just a willing signature to serve

-Geaux

-Geaux

what is the target?

what is the objective?

how do you define a successful mission?

and when is that mission over?

idiot... you don't learn from the past.

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

and if you loons get your way, there will be a draft. there would have to be. if you had to get your butt blown up, you wouldn't be so quick to demand irrational actions.

but please, feel free to enlist.

-Geaux

what is the target?

what is the objective?

Obama created ISIS and now we need to go over there and slaughter them until they lose the will to fight, much like America has done under Obama and the chickens are coming home to roost.

Again, I support Cruz

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

-Geaux

and if you loons get your way, there will be a draft. there would have to be. if you had to get your butt blown up, you wouldn't be so quick to demand irrational actions.

but please, feel free to enlist.

I served. Have you?

There is no shortage of brave men and women who sign up under their own free will.

-Geaux

-Geaux

what is the target?

what is the objective?

and when is that mission over?

Down with Critical thinking up with Mindless False Bravado anything else is "communistic"
Light 'em up before they infiltrate your country...
nuclear_bomb_explosion_atomic_bomb_flickr_the_official_ctbto.jpg

Forum List

Back