In Nov- I'll Vote For Who Deploys Troops to Defeat ISIS

France. LMAO... They need not apply, they are part of the problem

I for one don't want to wait for ISIS to bring it here to us, which they want to do, lets take it to them. Let our troops slaughter as many as they can muster

-Geaux
The greatest threat doesn’t come from terrorists, it comes from this sort of rightwing idiocy and recklessness.
kelly_pogo_earthday.jpg

I for one don't want to wait for ISIS to bring it here to us, which they want to do, lets take it to them. Let our troops slaughter as many as they can muster

-Geaux
The greatest threat doesn’t come from terrorists, it comes from this sort of rightwing idiocy and recklessness.

^^^^^^^ LIE *******
The reckless attack on the Iraqi Nation is what has set the Middle East ablaze in the way it is now .....

-Geaux

^^^^^^^ LIE *******
The reckless attack on the Iraqi Nation is what has set the Middle East ablaze in the way it is now .....

Close- The reckless DESERTION of Iraq by Obama. See, I fixed it for you

-Geaux

I'm still optimistic. I have to believe that most Americans are capable of resisting the urge to react with fear. The frightened ones are loud and passionate....and weak politicians will coddle them. They give hope to ISIS.

Send in the 101'st with the 82nd backed by the 1st Armored Division equal the destruction of ISIS. Wipe the desert with them

-Geaux

We have to kill them as long as they muster new ones to kill. We can command victory at their expense. As Patton said, "

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country"

-Geaux

well our big bad war machine has been helpless so far and its been what 13 years of war...maybe its time for white Christian Nuclear weapons to be used on the Infidels ..

I'm still optimistic. I have to believe that most Americans are capable of resisting the urge to react with fear. The frightened ones are loud and passionate....and weak politicians will coddle them. They give hope to ISIS.

Only fear in America I see is relative to gun control. Leftist are so afraid of guns. Real chicken shits lol

-Geaux

FDR: We have nothing to fear but fear it self

Donald Trump Ted Cruz and the goopers: we have everything to fear run hide and get the duct tape and tin foil that are in place under the bed

We have to kill them as long as they muster new ones to kill. We can command victory at their expense. As Patton said, "

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. You won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country"

-Geaux

well our big bad war machine has been helpless so far and its been what 13 years of war...maybe its time for white Christian Nuclear weapons to be used on the Infidels ..

No, its time to deploy troops on ME soil to slaughter ISIS.

-Geaux

Only fear in America I see is relative to gun control. Leftist are so afraid of guns. Real chicken shits lol

-Geaux

You forgot the "s" on leftist. AGAIN.

I'm not a leftist....I'm a liberal. And I own a firearm. It doesn't scare me.

The idea that someone like you has firearms does give me pause, though.

Send in the 101'st with the 82nd backed by the 1st Armored Division equal the destruction of ISIS. Wipe the desert with them

-Geaux
Well how come England Russia and the United States of America all have been defeated in Afghanistan? Now you're going to talk tough about Isis like you can beat them easily?

-Geaux

No, its time to deploy troops on ME soil to slaughter ISIS.

-Geaux
You mean to play whack-a-mole?

-Geaux
because a real he man showers with his gun in case that psycho killer comes in with his knife...that is why there are waterproof gun holster to serve the Right wing "Momma I am scared" community of Patriotic "he men"

-Geaux

Maybe you and all your our gun nut pals can form a volunteer legion to go over and fight the evil-doers.

-Geaux
Well how come England Russia and the United States of America all have been defeated in Afghanistan? Now you're going to talk tough about Isis like you can beat them easily?

Obama cut and ran. Hard to defeat anything doing that

-Geaux

.......because it is scary to go to the store without being armed...why someone might say "look a liberal wimp with no weapon"

open-carry-kroger-e1409839059147.jpg

-Geaux

Maybe you and all your our gun nut pals can form a volunteer legion to go over and fight the evil-doers.

Why should we do that Joe?

-Geaux

-Geaux

Is that what we spent the last 15 years in Afghanistan and Iraq doing? How's that working out of us again?

Here's the thing. Turkey could wipe out ISIS in a few weeks. They have more than enough troops on the Syrian and Iraqi borders. They choose not to, because ISIS is not an existential threat to them.

It's also not an existential threat to the US or Europe. Terrorism is a pain in the ass, but it's not en existential threat.

-Geaux

Obama cut and ran. Hard to defeat anything doing that

-Geaux
actually Bush signed off on the end...but hey who needs any facts ...only wimp liberals do

In one of his final acts in office, President Bush in December of 2008 had signed a Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) with the Iraqi government thatset the clock ticking on ending the war he’d launched in March of 2003.
Iraq's Government, Not Obama, Called Time on the US Troop

-Geaux

Is that what we spent the last 15 years in Afghanistan and Iraq doing? How's that working out of us again?

Here's the thing. Turkey could wipe out ISIS in a few weeks. They have more than enough troops on the Syrian and Iraqi borders. They choose not to, because ISIS is not an existential threat to them.

It's also not an existential threat to the US or Europe. Terrorism is a pain in the ass, but it's not en existential threat.

Yes it is a threat to the US which is why we go fight them there, not here

-Geaux

Forum List

Back