In Nov- I'll Vote For Who Deploys Troops to Defeat ISIS

Send in the 101'st with the 82nd backed by the 1st Armored Division equal the destruction of ISIS. Wipe the desert with them

-Geaux
Well how come England Russia and the United States of America all have been defeated in Afghanistan? Now you're going to talk tough about Isis like you can beat them easily?

Obama cut and ran. Hard to defeat anything doing that

-Geaux
There's a reason why McCain didn't win in 2008. The word Quagmire mean anything to you?

by the way did we ever figure out why we invaded Iraq ?

Yeah. The defense industry was in a slump. And had been for a while.
without it Halliburton might have failed you are correct sir............

To have made it all about one company when the defense industry as a whole has very nearly evolved into a fourth separate but equal branch of our government lead by the pentagon, seems kinda weird.

This isn't 08. Obama has made things much worse due to his ties with Islam. Now we have to clean up his mess. And over there, not when they get here

-Geaux

Maybe you and all your our gun nut pals can form a volunteer legion to go over and fight the evil-doers.

Why should we do that Joe?

-Geaux
to put you skin where you want to put other people's kin....I believe that you are so brave you are willing to fight down to the last family member of someone else's family.......

There is no draft. Just a willing signature to serve

-Geaux

and if you loons get your way, there will be a draft. there would have to be. if you had to get your butt blown up, you wouldn't be so quick to demand irrational actions.

but please, feel free to enlist.

I served. Have you?

There is no shortage of brave men and women who sign up under their own free will.

-Geaux
Ha! Enlistment went down big time after Iraq. I know you right wingers have short memories so let me remind you bush came very close to breaking our military. Kids were sent back for more tours than they should have. Many got PTSD because of this.

We didn't have enough soldiers to win in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I believe it was on purpose too. No ones this stupid, not even bush Chaney rumsfeld Powell and haloburton

Folks the problem is that in spite of being in conditions of war since March 19, 2003 none of the wing nuts feel safe in spite of clinging to both crucifixes and guns so they are calling for "More War" woo hoo

Why should we do that Joe?

-Geaux
to put you skin where you want to put other people's kin....I believe that you are so brave you are willing to fight down to the last family member of someone else's family.......

There is no draft. Just a willing signature to serve

-Geaux

and if you loons get your way, there will be a draft. there would have to be. if you had to get your butt blown up, you wouldn't be so quick to demand irrational actions.

but please, feel free to enlist.

I served. Have you?

There is no shortage of brave men and women who sign up under their own free will.

-Geaux
Ha! Enlistment went down big time after Iraq. I know you right wingers have short memories so let me remind you bush came very close to breaking our military. Kids were sent back for more tours than they should have. Many got PTSD because of this.

We didn't have enough soldiers to win in Afghanistan and Iraq.

I believe it was on purpose too. No ones this stupid, not even bush Chaney rumsfeld Powell and haloburton

Really. You do realize Obama has drawn down our military to levels not seen in 75 years?

-Geaux

That's it. Time to deploy our might in the ME again. Turn our boyz loose is the only answer. Cruz gets my vote based on this critical requirement

-Geaux

what is the target?

what is the objective?

how do you define a successful mission?

idiot... you don't learn from the past.

Obama created ISIS and now we need to go over there and slaughter them until they lose the will to fight, much like America has done under Obama and the chickens are coming home to roost.

Again, I support Cruz

-Geaux
Bush created isis when he killed Saddam you dumb MF.

Biggest blunder in military history.

It's why he doesn't campaign for ANYONE.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't strike a coronary on us.

ISIS should have Obama's face on their flag.

-Geaux

Send in the 101'st with the 82nd backed by the 1st Armored Division equal the destruction of ISIS. Wipe the desert with them

-Geaux
Well how come England Russia and the United States of America all have been defeated in Afghanistan? Now you're going to talk tough about Isis like you can beat them easily?

Obama cut and ran. Hard to defeat anything doing that

-Geaux
There's a reason why McCain didn't win in 2008. The word Quagmire mean anything to you?
It's because of this guy?
latest

I did not know that.

This isn't 08. Obama has made things much worse due to his ties with Islam. Now we have to clean up his mess. And over there, not when they get here

-Geaux

So how is it that maybe 45 American civilians who are killed over the last decade by "Muslims" (usually disaffected losers who managed to get a gun) are an existential threat, but the 330,000 Americans killed by gun violence (also disaffected losers who were able to get guns...like you.) aren't?

no one is having a coronary. he educating you... something you're sorely lacking.

Goforit is willfully stupid. The willfully stupid cant be educated.
But it is very nice that some of you try and educate geaux.
Why you do that I dont know. It aint happening.

He may be more stupid now than he was 14000 posts ago.

It is pretty clear that the family of victims of Muslim terror feel worse than Family of those killed by an unhinged American with a gun...the family can at least find some relief in their loved ones being killed by just a regular American instead of a "dirty foreigner"..

Forum List

Back