In Ohio, TRUMP almost announces for re-election !!

If he's smart he'll leave the country before he goes to prison.
8Ball.jpg

The news headlines tomorrow would have read: "Trump incites riot." :laughing0301:

I think that he might after this actually, but not from his own party.

I am waiting for the big clown show to start... about 9pm pacific time...

You mean it hasn't started yet? Then what in the world have I been watching for the past couple of years?

But he's not running for President or anything...

That's what the Demonrats want you to think anyways.

Yeah....................I'll believe it when I see it.

Want to grab your camera for photographic evidence?

Yes they are.

At any rate, the GOP leadership is not going to be happy with it.
To the extent that the old GOP “leadership” [sic] is unhappy with a Trump bid for re-election, I don’t give a shit. They are part of the problem.

The GOP is supposed to stand for something. But when the rubber meets the road, they constantly, consistently and predictably cave in to the wants of the Dims. Politics is too much just a game for them.

Trump poses a threat to their comfy but insincere little system. And I think that’s great.

Breaking News:

At his latest rally, President Trump has just now announced that he IS making a big announcement on Tuesday (next Tuesday) at Mar A Lago.

Damn it. Thought this was maybe going to be it.

View attachment 722374

Gotta wait a bit longer.

Damn, he does love to string you worshipers along.

and you enjoy it so much, that is the odd part

Damn, you love to use and re-use your faux analysis as if it made sense or something.

Cult members never realize they are in a cult till they are able to get out.

That is where you are now.

I wonder what Trump's "big announcement from Mar a Lago" is gonna be now? Especially since the predicted "red wave" never happened. Might have been a "red drip", or maybe even a "red trickle", but red wave it most certainly wasn't.

Forum List

Back