In red states, it’s open season on women’s rights

“American companies should seriously consider how and if they want to do business in states that treat their employees and their employees’ families as second-class citizens.
[…]
In red states, it’s open season on women’s rights.
[…]
Some companies are taking small steps to ease the burden on their employees living in states with these misogynist, reactionary laws. Yelp, for example, only has about 200 employees working in Texas, but will pay for them or their spouses to travel out of state for abortion care. Late last year, the company Salesforce announced that it will do the same. And Citigroup, which has some 8,000 workers in Texas, also said it will pay for them to leave to obtain abortions.”

Very good.

Let’s hope more private employers do the same for their employees living in repressive, authoritarian states.
You forget the woman is not the only person involved. Babies rights should be guarded too.

Yes but, the woman is more responsible because it is she who will bear the offspring. They have gotten away too long with blaming men.
Nope. Nope, nope, nope. Both parties are equally responsible.

Abortion is the Get Out Of Parenthood Jail for both. The left has sold that to Americans for decades, at the cost of millions of lives.

I believe in women's body autonomy. Their choice......including the choice to carry to term if they wish.
There is no autonomy because the woman let a sperm fertilize her egg and it is no longer just hers. It is the sperm donor's and the seed of a new, unique human being as well. Unless she is raped (which is a horrid crime) she consented to have this happen.

First they come for the unborn life inside poor and abused women and then they groom surviving infants to be victims of homosexual predators. Welcome to Orwell's 21'st century.

There is no autonomy because the woman let a sperm fertilize her egg and it is no longer just hers. It is the sperm donor's and the seed of a new, unique human being as well. Unless she is raped (which is a horrid crime) she consented to have this happen.
And yet you are not for forcing people to donate organs for those already alive to keep them alive.....are you? Hypocrite.

“American companies should seriously consider how and if they want to do business in states that treat their employees and their employees’ families as second-class citizens.
[…]
In red states, it’s open season on women’s rights.
[…]
Some companies are taking small steps to ease the burden on their employees living in states with these misogynist, reactionary laws. Yelp, for example, only has about 200 employees working in Texas, but will pay for them or their spouses to travel out of state for abortion care. Late last year, the company Salesforce announced that it will do the same. And Citigroup, which has some 8,000 workers in Texas, also said it will pay for them to leave to obtain abortions.”

Very good.

Let’s hope more private employers do the same for their employees living in repressive, authoritarian states.

You're not a biologist, you don't know what a woman is. So shut up.

And yet you are not for forcing people to donate organs for those already alive to keep them alive.....are you? Hypocrite.
Are the people being forced to donate responsible for the condition of the people who need the transplants?

No?

Weird. It's like you STILL don't know that it takes two people's cooperation to cause a pregnancy.

Still showing that grooming, I see.
I'd ask you to explain how I've been groomed by my statements in this thread, but you have no idea; you're just flinging poo, desperately hoping something sticks.

How's that working out for you, by the way?

I have so many doubts about the United States Navy entrusting you with an aircraft, as stupid as you are.

You obviously haven't been paying attention ... there are no "womens" rights anymore. No one is assigned a gender at birth and anyone can be anything they choose to be as the mood strikes them.

If there are no women and there are no men ... the can be no such thing as womens' or mens' rights.
Great reply and YOU ARE CORRECT,,,,

Forum List

Back