In the centuries to come humanity will have a darker and darker skin tone. Why do you care?

You were arguing that bloodlines and heritage would survive, amalgamation.

Now you are arguing WHY, that will not happen.

Do you see that?

No.

Unless Obama and his kids are somehow hiding the fact that they have white family, that heritage is there, is recognized, and that blood flows through their veins.

You seem mad because they recognize their black heritage.

Nothing I have said supports your claim that I am mad they recognize their black heritage.

And not denying who your grandmother is, is hardly sharing culture or identity.

His kids bragged about how cool "THEIR" culture was, and were planning to make fun of their "white friends culture"?

The language they used, "ours", "yours", "we got" "you got"

all show that they do not see their grand mothers culture or heritage as theirs or part of them.

You are determined to miss the point.

They grew up fortunate to be proud of their black heritage. They are more black than white, AND they are perceived as black by society.

Just because Barack Obama didn’t go out of his way to lecture us on how he would teach his kids about their white family doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. “Culture” is a changing phenomenon, and not really tied to race anymore. “Heritage” is about family, as far as I’m concerned.

But hey.... I’m not the one concerned about losing whiteness in future generations.

The way that the kids were gloating about lame white culture was, shows that it did not happen.

I am not complaining that they identify as black, or that they are proud of their heritage.

My point is that their contempt for white culture and heritage shows that the idea that our genetic material passing down the generations, means our culture and heritage will survive,

is wrong.

Actually, you’re reading way too much into the description of this one exchange. The word “lame” was used?

I think you are not reading enough. Not the word "lame" was not literally used. The meaning was the same.

Except that Obama and his children have rejected their other racial makeup.

They do not identify as multiracial, white AND black, or any such fusion.

They are Black.

His children gloated about how cool being black was and how lame white culture was and Obama did not correct them, or defend his Mother, or his Grandparents who raised him.

You’ve got some serious issues.

His children were planning on gloating to their white friends about how lame their culture was.

Obama did not correct them.

I consider that bad behavior. Do you?
Its obvious you are addicted to meth. Where did you hear such foolishness?

Excerpt from Obama's "Dreams of my Father"

I posted the link and the excerpt in this thread.
You never posted a link that backed up your claim. I read the excerpt which is why I said you are addicted to meth. Your claim and what Obama wrote have nothing to do with each other. Obama was talking about how proud they were of being Black. I know that bothers you but tough shit.

My point has not been to complain about them being proud of their heritage, but simply pointing out that they are not proud of their white ancestor's heritage.

Which is my point. The idea that white culture and heritage will survive racial amalgamation is incorrect.

His children were planning on gloating to their white friends about how lame their culture was.

You never posted a link that backed up your claim. I read the excerpt which is why I said you are addicted to meth. Your claim and what Obama wrote have nothing to do with each other. Obama was talking about how proud they were of being Black. I know that bothers you but tough shit.

My point has not been to complain about them being proud of their heritage, but simply pointing out that they are not proud of their white ancestor's heritage.

Which is my point. The idea that white culture and heritage will survive racial amalgamation is incorrect.

Make sure Odium buys you dinner first.

No you lied and said that they were going to tease white people about their lack of culture. Why would they be proud of their white ancestors heritage? What did they do?

So, ricey thinks this is funny.

Why?
Because you sound like an idiot. Black people possess the racial features of all races. Thats where you get them from.

Um, yeah, that is bat shit crazy and doesn't address my point at all.

Multiracial individuals identify most strongly with the dominant racial features.
So why doesnt everyone ID as Black then?

LOL!!! You can't understand proportions and you want me to explain recessive genes? LOL!!!
I dont want you to explain your genes. I asked why doesnt everyone ID as Black?

Because not everyone is black.

I understand that it bothers you that you can't defend your position.

No you lied and said that they were going to tease white people about their lack of culture. Why would they be proud of their white ancestors heritage? What did they do?

I quoted what Obama said about what they said.

I don't see him really lying about that.

"What you got?", YOu think that is a reasonable question? LOL!!!!!

Let's cut to the chase, Do you think that white heritage is nothing to be proud of?

I understand that it bothers you that you can't defend your position.

My "position" is that your parroting of the brainlessly frightened white victim crowd is pathetic. You sound exactly like that Odium, or whatever the hell his name is, asshole. You, him, brokeloser, ptbw, Im2, asslickius, all basically the same sort of weakling obsessed with superficiality as a mask for insecurity.

Because you sound like an idiot. Black people possess the racial features of all races. Thats where you get them from.

Um, yeah, that is bat shit crazy and doesn't address my point at all.

Multiracial individuals identify most strongly with the dominant racial features.
So why doesnt everyone ID as Black then?

LOL!!! You can't understand proportions and you want me to explain recessive genes? LOL!!!
I dont want you to explain your genes. I asked why doesnt everyone ID as Black?

Because not everyone is black.
Everyone is descended from Black people. Unless youre primarily neanderthal, the first humans on the planet were Black people.

In the future, everyone will be whiter. We all started out as darkies, and some of us , a lot of us, including Asians, got lighter. Seems logical that we'll keep getting lighter.

In the future, everyone will be whiter. We all started out as darkies, and some of us , a lot of us, including Asians, got lighter. Seems logical that we'll keep getting lighter.
Thats only logical if youre an idiot. Dark skin, hair, eyes, etc are dominant genes. To top it off there are billions more dark skinned people on the planet than white or light skinned people.

We will all turn symmetrically half white and half black. The right-side whites and left-side whites will kill each other off until there are only one of each left. These two will chase each other back and forth throughout the galaxy until they can slaughter each other in one final act of cosmic irony.

...and then Kirk and Uhura will bump ugly.

Thats only logical if youre an idiot. Dark skin, hair, eyes, etc are dominant genes. To top it off there are billions more dark skinned people on the planet than white or light skinned people.
Dark skin is a hinderence in today’s world. Evolution will try to get rid of it.

Dark skin is a hinderence in today’s world. Evolution will try to get rid of it.
If it was a hindrance why is mother nature and the sun actively hunting you pale recessives down and killing you with skin cancer?

If it was a hindrance why is mother nature and the sun actively hunting you pale recessives down and killing you with skin cancer?
The whiter you are the better chance you have of getting ahead. Even within the black community.

The whiter you are the better chance you have of getting ahead. Even within the black community.
Thats because you whites need assistance getting ahead. I prefer to earn my way.

Thats because you whites need assistance getting ahead. I prefer to earn my way.
No, evolution made it so that whiter is better.

No wonder you catch skin cancer so easily and you are recessive. I guess that equals better in your mind.
laugh.gif

No wonder you catch skin cancer so easily and you are recessive. I guess that equals better in your mind.
laugh.gif
Whites must be better, we freed you all, didn't we?

laugh.gif
Whites must be better, we freed you all, didn't we?
Whites are worse. No you didnt free anyone.

Forum List

Back