In the defense of white folks

bobo i have black blood in the family line on the Sicilian side because of the Moors....my grandmothers 2 brothers were so dark she told me they hung with the blacks.....one was called blackie........i have been mistaken for a Mexican by many a Mexican,in the summer,especially here in Vegas,i can get pretty dark....if i would have no problems marrying a black woman why would i care if my daughter would?...like i said bobo i dont have problems with minorities ....apparently you do.....

Bobobrainless is one of the most shameless racist hypocrites on this site.

Do you have a daughter?
Do you have a daughter?

1639064349652.png

Are you, saltine?

In my chili.

I get it, You're referring to me being white. Yes, I'm white guy. Born white. And I have enjoyed my whiteness my entire life. And will do so until I'm dead.
I have like zero white guilt. I see things through my white eyes. Hear things through my white ears. And say things with my white voice. I speak fluent whitey. I dress in white peoples clothes.

You got a problem with my whiteness? Or are you a racist?

In my chili.

I get it, You're referring to me being white. Yes, I'm white guy. Born white. And I have enjoyed my whiteness my entire life. And will do so until I'm dead.
I have like zero white guilt. I see things through my white eyes. Hear things through my white ears. And say things with my white voice. I speak fluent whitey. I dress in white peoples clothes.

You got a problem with my whiteness? Or are you a racist?
1639065133219.png

No Ray, I am above your stupidity. I drew the line because it is what racists have been shown to do. So now Obama is mulatto, but if he's on a wanted poster, he is black.

Tell me Ray, what do you think about Jussie Smollette?

What should I think? He should serve maximum time in prison. In a crime filled area like Chicago the police certainly have a lot better things to do than go chasing around after his fairy tales. I think that fat pig Foxx should get a cell right next to him for using her authority to try and bury the crime. Now if he had a half a brain and came to the realization that he Fd up and pled to a lesser charge, at least that's something. But with the mound of evidence against him and as much as he cost taxpayers already, he's still going to perpetrate this lie of his.

So now DumBama is a Mulatto? No, he was always a Mulatto.

None of your business. Please stop bringing up or asking about my family or I will report you. Last warning.

It is not against any rule to ask a question. A question in response to your own words, I might add. I would never disparage anyone's family. If you didn't want to talk about it, you shouldn't have brought it up yourself. But, if you don't want to say, that's up to you.

I would have no problem marrying a black woman either. But I would have a problem if my daughter dating a black guy. Big difference.

It's like the story I told about Larry David. He was a champion for the gay community, but was still happy for his friend when he told him his daughter was no longer a lesbian.

You're just not being honest.
fuck you.....if my daughter wanted to marry a black guy,as long as the guy was good guy i could care less.....just because you have problems with minorities bobo,it doesnt mean we all do.....and i dont believe you would marry a black woman....

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You might want to see an optometrist about that one.
The point is, and I think you would agree, is he/she is white and see's things through a whites perspective. Let me give you an example. Black people see things through black eyes. When they go to a department store, they see the security guard following them. Me, as a white, have never experienced this.

I've also never had 10 cops rush me and stop and frisk me for no reason. Black people know this happens to black people in black neighborhoods. You, on the other hand, because it's never happened to you, would say something stupid like, "what's the big deal if you don't have anything to hide". It shows you lack empathy.

fuck you.....if my daughter wanted to marry a black guy,as long as the guy was good guy i could care less.....just because you have problems with minorities bobo,it doesnt mean we all do.....and i dont believe you would marry a black woman....
Well sure once you found out he was a good guy you'd be okay with it. Me too. But initially, you would be like "OH FUCK".

Yes I would marry a black woman. Why not? I'd prefer a white woman if all else was equal but nothing wrong with an ebony queen.

Same way black guys who date white women don't like white men. Big diff.

Forum List

Back