In the US today the one political party represents "CRAZY" and one party represents "NORMAL" (Poll)

Which party represents "normal", and which party represents "crazy"?

• Republicans represent normal

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • Republicans represent crazy

Votes: 24 28.6%
  • Democrats represent normal

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Democrats represent crazy

Votes: 51 60.7%

• Total voters
OMFG, you are WAY farther down that rabbit hole then anyone could have known. Stay stupid and keep getting your alternative facts from Kellyanne.
MAGA
Try reading the post and come back. Look out, there could be a QUIZ. And don't tell me you read it all. It would take a WEEK, complete with the links & sub-links.

th

Proven, you just don't like it, because you believed a man in a diaper with dementia, got more votes than the half black hope. Oh and up yours, I believe the midterms were stolen also

ROTFLMFAO, what was proven is no fraud that in anyway could swing the election nutter!

Try reading the post and come back. Look out, there could be a QUIZ. And don't tell me you read it all. It would take a WEEK, complete with the links & sub-links.

th

A quiz, cool I already passed because I know bullshit and you have nothing but bullshit, nutter.

Your links say nothing about the right wingers committing the crimes.
They say about the left wingers committing the crimes, including the criminal mayors who allow the crimes to happen, and then get kicked out on their butts, like Lori Lightfoot.

A quiz, cool I already passed because I know bullshit and you have nothing but bullshit, nutter.
Cool ? OK. A QUIZ. So now show us how much you DON'T KNOW.

Who are these people ? >>>
What's their connection to fraud evidence ?

1. Alexandra Seely
2. Zachary Larsen
3. Jesse Jacob
4. Robert Cushman
5. Steven Miller
6. Phill Kline
7. Russell Ramsland

Cool ? OK. A QUIZ. So now show us how much you DON'T KNOW.

Who are these people ? >>>
What's their connection to fraud evidence ?

1. Alexandra Seely
2. Zachary Larsen
3. Jesse Jacob
4. Robert Cushman
5. Steven Miller
6. Phill Kline
7. Russell Ramsland
He is a payed poster, who wouldn't know actual evidence if it came up sat on his face and wiggled around!

Forum List

Back