🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

In this minute: Explosion in Gaza.

And they mostly do that inside populated areas like mosques, schools and hospitals.

There is no separation between the military folks and the civilians. That's an issue.

Everywhere is populated in gaza, they have to be prepared to defend each city... And there is a separation between them...this is why I don't want to talk about militant groups because I hear the same thing that's not true. And they are not a military or have an airforce they are all men on the ground.....

Since you have so many connections to Gaza and have actually been there (unlike Mr. Tinmore), can you tell me why they didn't build a productive, secular society after the Israelis left? Why did they just start shooting as many missiles as possible into Israel?

They been doing a lot of work, schools are getting better, but it still not easy to make money and I'm sorry man but the blockade affects the economy badly. They don't have that much money to turn the whole city around...and it didn't work like that...Im not gonna talk about the conflicts after..I'm not in the mood

My town is not a religious town, it's a "snob" town. I deeply hate it. I would rather live in Be'er Sheva.:tongue:

You know all those guys who have to much money to be worried about real issues which matter in life? That's my town.

We were the second family here. It was supposed to be a NICE place. Sigh. Now it's full of...Creatures.:doubt:

Cast Lead...Cast lead was a time I will surely not forget. It was a disaster for Gaza, but here it was not slumber party, either. I can assure you that.

I was considered a long enough time soldier in the base to teach the "Chongies" what to do and how to act when speaking with the war vessels, let's just say, what I was doing was not to be exposed in this forum, but I was highly connected to field. That was a burden. You sit in the second floor, downstairs the Navy Commandor watches what you're doing, the place is full of soldiers yelling and at cases panicking. It was a huge stress. I wasn't sleeping. I used to eat alot, out of pressure and to not fall asleep on nightshifts.

But it was also a time of remember you have great friends who stand by you, most of us where southerners, so naturally, what we do in base infulences us at home, you cannot close that part of you.

Hehe:tongue:, I don't like snobs either... I like living in religous areas and yes I understand you were stressed out as anyone would be.. In gaza a while back people weren't that very religous until Hamas made people religous there....and even now there are still people who do some drugs and hit in girls...I don't like those kinds... I was actually walking to the market and these guys were staring at a girl....then I a Hamas militant came along :D:lol:, lmao he told them to basically f off. He came to them and said hey what are you doing in Arabic in an angry voice they went away.

The guys with the skinny jeans and pink shirts :mad:, lol they get me mad

Dude, Arabic is a scary language. Even when people talk politely it sometimes sounds like they're angry.:lol:

Lol I think it's really funny when Arabs get angry :lol:, haha you should be tougher though I'm used to many scary things :)

I had the most horrible day in my life today, I don't think I could get sleep now.

Sorry for you...what's wrong? Is it just one of those depressing days?

The SOB of my law professor made the exam 10 times harder than the first one. I hate that guy. I had to do this course a second time and even NOW I'll fail. I don't remember crying so much as I did today. I HATE that guy.:banghead:

Aww that is awful..I would be just as upset by honestly I would kick his ass lol:lol:, I don't have patience for retaking a class I would get all Arab angry at him and I look like a religous palestinian( kind of like the militants) so it would work hehe :D

If we talked earlier about Cast Lead, a video from a Satire Israeli show tells the happenings of Cast Lead from the Israeli side, in humor. I thought it was kinda funny and translated it.I tried, anyway:D The video and show were filmed and released on the first week of Cast Lead. LOL:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nS8mqbi3-g&list=UUq5CbFXvr4p6kIKYar5j3JA&index=20&feature=plcp]WeekEnd Israel- Laughing "Cast Lead". - YouTube[/ame]

If we talked earlier about Cast Lead, a video from a Satire Israeli show tells the happenings of Cast Lead from the Israeli side, in humor. I thought it was kinda funny and translated it.I tried, anyway:D The video and show were filmed and released on the first week of Cast Lead. LOL:lol:

WeekEnd Israel- Laughing "Cast Lead". - YouTube

It's funny haha, but I don't like joking about the war too much it wasn't funny for us, good translations though :)

It's funny haha, but I don't like joking about the war too much it wasn't funny for us, good translations though :)

It's not laughting at the war but mostly at the sad situation in which people dragged our south into.

This one though, is just hilarious:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IozM0kM2Ck&feature=channel&list=UL]WeekEnd Israel- Discussing the situation - YouTube[/ame]

My town is not a religious town, it's a "snob" town. I deeply hate it. I would rather live in Be'er Sheva.:tongue:

You know all those guys who have to much money to be worried about real issues which matter in life? That's my town.

We were the second family here. It was supposed to be a NICE place. Sigh. Now it's full of...Creatures.:doubt:

Cast Lead...Cast lead was a time I will surely not forget. It was a disaster for Gaza, but here it was not slumber party, either. I can assure you that.

I was considered a long enough time soldier in the base to teach the "Chongies" what to do and how to act when speaking with the war vessels, let's just say, what I was doing was not to be exposed in this forum, but I was highly connected to field. That was a burden. You sit in the second floor, downstairs the Navy Commandor watches what you're doing, the place is full of soldiers yelling and at cases panicking. It was a huge stress. I wasn't sleeping. I used to eat alot, out of pressure and to not fall asleep on nightshifts.

But it was also a time of remember you have great friends who stand by you, most of us where southerners, so naturally, what we do in base infulences us at home, you cannot close that part of you.

Hehe:tongue:, I don't like snobs either... I like living in religous areas and yes I understand you were stressed out as anyone would be.. In gaza a while back people weren't that very religous until Hamas made people religous there....and even now there are still people who do some drugs and hit in girls...I don't like those kinds... I was actually walking to the market and these guys were staring at a girl....then I a Hamas militant came along :D:lol:, lmao he told them to basically f off. He came to them and said hey what are you doing in Arabic in an angry voice they went away.

Dude, Arabic is a scary language. Even when people talk politely it sometimes sounds like they're angry.:lol:

Look at this video, remove the m from the link so it will work and skip to 6:40 when the militants are walking not the press conference

Lmao that's how the Hamas militant told off that guy who was staring at the girl, it is kinda of scary for people who don't speak Arabic hehe:lol::D

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

It's not laughting at the war but mostly at the sad situation in which people dragged our south into.

This one though, is just hilarious:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IozM0kM2Ck&feature=channel&list=UL]WeekEnd Israel- Discussing the situation - YouTube[/ame]

Lol that's actually funny

Look at this video, remove the m from the link so it will work and skip to 6:40 when the militants are walking not the press conference

Lmao that's how the Hamas militant told off that guy who was staring at the girl, it is kinda of scary for people who don't speak Arabic hehe:lol::D

That's just scary, period. Sometimes I wonder how dear brother Gilad felt, being held by them:eusa_shifty:

That's just scary, period. Sometimes I wonder how dear brother Gilad felt, being held by them:eusa_shifty:

Lmfao :lol::D, to you it's scary I don't find that scary at lol, and I don't know what character Gilad has, so if he is scared of that's stuff then maybe, militants said when they first had him he was very scared then they wrote to him on a paper in Hebrew, we will not let you go unless our prisoners are free, they are strong to their word when they say that.. So I don't why it's only Muslim miitants who are scary like that? :confused:

Lmfao :lol::D, to you it's scary I don't find that scary at lol, and I don't know what character Gilad has, so if he is scared of that's stuff then maybe, militants said when they first had him he was very scared then they wrote to him on a paper in Hebrew, we will not let you go unless our prisoners are free, they are strong to their word when they say that.. So I don't why it's only Muslim miitants who are scary like that? :confused:

What Gilad went through, only he knows, but he hanged in there 5 years, he was very strong and I'm glad he's with his mother and father now.

The people of Gaza are scared of the Yahud and the soldiers no more then we are afraid of them. Raida Abu Mustaffa, mother of toddler Muhammad, who was treated in Israel, to save his life, she said that the learn from young age that the Jews are a scary thing, that they go to sleep tarrified of the Jews. We see the Palestinian terrorists in the same manner. the children of Sdeort are afraid of them, during cast lead, a little girl from Sderot said that they come in her dreams to kill her. Each one of us see the other side as the scary thing.

Here, watch from 0:43

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws3pxmBqiLk&list=UUq5CbFXvr4p6kIKYar5j3JA&index=10&feature=plcp]Quassam Children, Sderot - YouTube[/ame]

What Gilad went through, only he knows, but he hanged in there 5 years, he was very strong and I'm glad he's with his mother and father now.

The people of Gaza are scared of the Yahud and the soldiers no more then we are afraid of them. Raida Abu Mustaffa, mother of toddler Muhammad, who was treated in Israel, to save his life, she said that the learn from young age that the Jews are a scary thing, that they go to sleep tarrified of the Jews. We see the Palestinian terrorists in the same manner. the children of Sdeort are afraid of them, during cast lead, a little girl from Sderot said that they come in her dreams to kill her. Each one of us see the other side as the scary thing.

I don't look at Israeli soldiers as scary people, but their bombs are the bad part. And Gilad was probably very bored and depressed, but they didn't harm him or intend to harm him....and a lot of Palestinians are in jails, so they intended to free some of them not kill Gilad....and they traded the video of him to free those 100 woman and children in jail so that was good and it was good the trade worked out well.... The children in gaza are very scared of Israel as well...most of the population is young teens and children...so yah ...but the adults aren't that scared on our side, when the drone attacked i talked to my uncle the morning and he was laughing and trying to make me feel better he said it is just like swings on a playground, hehe:D, and he is said in English just games don't worry...of course he was trying to make my siblings less scared they got very scared

Wow someone is angry are you threatening me?...

Of course you never actually say something related to the topic or post...
Yes, I'm threatening to not feed you poop any longer. And you know how much you love eating Khara, don't you kalb?

Are you tthreatiening to stab me?.... Weirdo this guy
I didn't threaten to stab you. I threatened not to feed you poop. Did you forget your Arabic? The stabbing is what your boyfriends to to your Mecca I mean ass on Fridays at the Mosque.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hF2gvYHB28]ISRAEL MUSIC HISTORY Latma TV Satire Group on The Muslim War Council - YouTube[/ame]

I don't look at Israeli soldiers as scary people, but their bombs are the bad part. And Gilad was probably very bored and depressed, but they didn't harm him or intend to harm him....and a lot of Palestinians are in jails, so they intended to free some of them not kill Gilad....and they traded the video of him to free those 100 woman and children in jail so that was good and it was good the trade worked out well.... The children in gaza are very scared of Israel as well...most of the population is young teens and children...so yah ...but the adults aren't that scared on our side, when the drone attacked i talked to my uncle the morning and he was laughing and trying to make me feel better he said it is just like swings on a playground, hehe:D, and he is said in English just games don't worry...of course he was trying to make my siblings less scared they got very scared

There were times when we have tried to tell the kids that the Code Red alert is a game, who runs to the shleter and get there first:redface: but they reach the age in which they're to old to lie to. I guess in Gaza it's no different.

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=03KoKn4Pa9o]YouTube - GaZa ..![/ame]

Look at the airstrikes gaza dealt with during the war...when I see this airstrikes I see why militants respond with rockets...I'm sorry but it's the right thing we cannot just have our people attacked like this :(

So you are saying that you believe that in response to the Gaza Kassam rockets into Israel----Isreal should simply send surface missiles back onto Gazan neighborhoods rather than try to fight specifically with the militants at the sites from which they are firing rockets? Just toss in as many missiles as they can? I believe that the coming war WILL be conducted as you advise----just LOTS OF BOMBS falling everywhere The idea horrifies me, randome bombs ---here and there ---incessantly----forever ---- but you guys set the precedent

Forum List

Back