Inauguration Thread

What a speech! He knocked it out of the park, and all with Obama sitting right there refusing to applaud.

I like the message Trump sent by having Justice Thomas swear in Pence. Thomas has been treated horribly by DC - perhaps the Smithsonian will finally acknowledge his accomplishments and existence.

I also like the message he sent by having a Rabbi give the benediction after Trump's oath. It's a big signal of support for Israel.

I'm glad he was willing to invoke God. I believe he meant it:

If My people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. -- II Chronic 7:14

Oh god....how hideous to see Michelle's hateful bitch face behind the lovely singer of the national anthem. Won't miss that!

Jackie Evancho does Pittsburgh proud. My Lord can that girl sing.

International media is being very critical of his speech...

It was anti Johnny Foreigner speech, put simply if he wants to fight is ISIS he has just alienated the rest of the world... Other Politicians want very little to do with him.
A picture beside the US President used to paint you as a world leader... Picture with Trump makes you look like you get on with an insultive asshole...

Snowflake? Snowflakes are little alt-right flaky boys who like dick and man ass.
Snowy flakey little white flakes in their pin head white hoods.

Poor snowflake....

'Snowflakes' are pu$$ies who need 'safe spaces', who are too fragile / too easily offended, and too cowardly to man-up and attend the inauguration of the President who beat their candidate.

'Snowflakes' are exposed racists, sexists, homophobic, anti-Semitic, Primary-rigging, debate-cheating, 'underminers of the pedestals on which our democracy rests'.

'sowflakes' are the ones who created the hood-wearing pinheads and who still today call blacks names like 'Mediocre Negroes' while trying to convince them they are the 'Uncle Tom's best friend.

'Snowflakes' ... are you.

Snowflake? Snowflakes are little alt-right flaky boys who like dick and man ass.
Snowy flakey little white flakes in their pin head white hoods.

Poor snowflake....

'Snowflakes' are pu$$ies who need 'safe spaces', who are too fragile / too easily offended, and too cowardly to man-up and attend the inauguration of the President who beat their candidate.

'Snowflakes' are exposed racists, sexists, homophobic, anti-Semitic, Primary-rigging, debate-cheating, 'underminers of the pedestals on which our democracy rests'.

'sowflakes' are the ones who created the hood-wearing pinheads and who still today call blacks names like 'Mediocre Negroes' while trying to convince them they are the 'Uncle Tom's best friend.

'Snowflakes' ... are you.

See what I mean about angry winners?

International media is being very critical of his speech...

It was anti Johnny Foreigner speech, put simply if he wants to fight is ISIS he has just alienated the rest of the world... Other Politicians want very little to do with him.
A picture beside the US President used to paint you as a world leader... Picture with Trump makes you look like you get on with an insultive asshole...

Who gives a fuck what the national media thinks?

Forum List

Back