inciting violence

Politifact is the only one I've seen during a quick search but I'm sure there are others
PunditFact checks in on the cable news channels

I hear a lot of talk about "fake news" that isn't really fake news. It's crying wolf. For example, interviewing political pundits who give critical opinions about Trump is not fake news. It can be annoying but it isn't news... it's drama
Most news outlet are presenting editorials as fact.
Most news outlets are heavy on editorials and pundit interviews which is annoy for those looking for hard news. Trump is calling this fake news which is not an accurate statement.

CNN for example just retracted a story and fired 3 reporters for not following sourcing guidelines in a story they published. Fox retracted a Seth Rich story that was being pushed by hannity and... hmm, don't think they provided an explaination or consequences to those who reported it. What do you think about that?
Opinion disguised as fact is fake fact.
Is that your opinion or fact?
In court, presenting opinion as fact in court is objectionable.
You must have a very low threshold for news outlets.
In court, one's opinion is also called called eye witness testimony.

So social media is exploding about trump inciting violence against the media. Naturally no one can say what he actually said to do this.

Any idea what they are going crazy over?
They just need to get the Bongs out of the news rooms.
tweet white house.jpeg

Then the others must be out and out liars.
By the way, who does the "fact" checking?
Politifact is the only one I've seen during a quick search but I'm sure there are others
PunditFact checks in on the cable news channels

I hear a lot of talk about "fake news" that isn't really fake news. It's crying wolf. For example, interviewing political pundits who give critical opinions about Trump is not fake news. It can be annoying but it isn't news... it's drama
Most news outlets are heavy on editorials and pundit interviews which is annoy for those looking for hard news. Trump is calling this fake news which is not an accurate statement.

CNN for example just retracted a story and fired 3 reporters for not following sourcing guidelines in a story they published. Fox retracted a Seth Rich story that was being pushed by hannity and... hmm, don't think they provided an explaination or consequences to those who reported it. What do you think about that?
Opinion disguised as fact is fake fact.
Then Hannity would be a clear example of fake news under your standards, right?
next target.jpeg

They are talking about Trump retweeting a video of himself wrestling/body slamming a guy that had a CNN logo over his face.

The inciting violence claim is a bit dramatic, but the tweet was another example of childish actions from our president at a time when we need a grown up leader.
No sense of humor, only a Progressive could have came up with that one.

Attachments

• what obamma left behind.jpg
    what obamma left behind.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 21
They are talking about Trump retweeting a video of himself wrestling/body slamming a guy that had a CNN logo over his face.

The inciting violence claim is a bit dramatic, but the tweet was another example of childish actions from our president at a time when we need a grown up leader.
There are times for bad humor and times for sober leadership.

There are times for bad humor and times for sober leadership.
That time wasn't over the last eight years by chance?

View attachment 136745

What was embarrassing and irresponsible was the last presidency inciting violence against the people who attempt to uphold the laws of this nation with his rhetoric and the support of the progressive news media.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Ok, so what does that have to do with this discussion?. If you're upset about destructive rhetoric from our leadership then I'd think you'd be condemning the shit coming from The Trump admin, not defending it by trying to deflect to Obama

View attachment 136748

Everything. With luck most news medias will now be forced to be responsible for their journalism or end up being considered nothing more than a supermarket tabloid or a very badly made fake reality show.

*****SMILE*****

You mean like the National Enquirer or the Apprentice?! Jk

If you really think that Trumps actions are promoting a more honest and objective press then you are delusional. His antics are eco driven and destructive towards the virtues you appear to be promoting.

View attachment 136750

You can prove definitively that Trump is the one texting and tweeting all these things you're complaining about him doing?

I bet not.

How's that delusion going?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Wait so you're saying that he has a secret tweeter?! Wow that's deep man. You are a new kind of crazy. Even if your theory is true, Trump owns them, doesn't deny them, backs them up.

upload_2017-7-3_0-6-45.jpeg

Which would make everything you believe about him a delusion to an illusion now wouldn't it?

Maybe it's the Rooshuns?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Ok, so what does that have to do with this discussion?. If you're upset about destructive rhetoric from our leadership then I'd think you'd be condemning the shit coming from The Trump admin, not defending it by trying to deflect to Obama

View attachment 136748

Everything. With luck most news medias will now be forced to be responsible for their journalism or end up being considered nothing more than a supermarket tabloid or a very badly made fake reality show.

*****SMILE*****

If you really think that Trumps actions are promoting a more honest and objective press then you are delusional. His antics are eco driven and destructive towards the virtues you appear to be promoting.

View attachment 136750

You can prove definitively that Trump is the one texting and tweeting all these things you're complaining about him doing?

I bet not.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Wait so you're saying that he has a secret tweeter?! Wow that's deep man. You are a new kind of crazy. Even if your theory is true, Trump owns them, doesn't deny them, backs them up.

View attachment 136773

Which would make everything you believe about him a delusion to an illusion now wouldn't it?

Maybe it's the Rooshuns?

*****CHUCKLE*****

No not all all. It's makes me an observer of an undisciplined president.

Sure, especially when they simply re-post Trump's own tweets....the nerve of those folks....LOL
The problem with the media you haven't grasped yet is due to social media their bias is so damn obvious it can't be ignored when they are on the air or posting an article.

Before the media bias was kind of there. Now it's obviously out there and documented.

Sure, especially when they simply re-post Trump's own tweets....the nerve of those folks....LOL
The problem with the media you haven't grasped yet is due to social media their bias is so damn obvious it can't be ignored when they are on the air or posting an article.

Before the media bias was kind of there. Now it's obviously out there and documented.
I do t like it any more than you do but bias is not fake news. Yes many programs go overboard with the opinion/speculation/analysis stuff. We know Fox will lean right and MSNBC left. CNN used to be a good middle ground until this election and now they have moved left. Regardless almost shows have guest with oppositional views on. of course I'd like to see them do better. I'm sure most Americans do too

View attachment 136748

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 136750

I bet not.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 136773

Maybe it's the Rooshuns?

*****CHUCKLE*****

upload_2017-7-3_0-22-14.jpeg

Undisciplined like making comments that make everyone not following your agenda into racists and deplorable?

Undisciplined like making comments that cause riots and causing towns to be burned to the ground?

Undisciplined like making comments that cause riots that have campuses ransacked and burnt?

Undisciplined like making comments about the people serving in law enforcement that get the LEO's ambushed and killed?

Sounds more like you're talking about the last president and the progressive media that you support.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 136750

I bet not.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 136773

Maybe it's the Rooshuns?

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 136774

Undisciplined like making comments that make everyone not following your agenda into racists and deplorable?

Undisciplined like making comments that cause riots and causing towns to be burned to the ground?

Undisciplined like making comments that cause riots that have campuses ransacked and burnt?

Undisciplined like making comments about the people serving in law enforcement that get the LEO's ambushed and killed?

Sounds more like you're talking about the last president and the progressive media that you support.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Good you understand the power of messaging. That's a start. Now we need to get you to open your eyes to what's right in front of you instead of doing the "blame Obama" reflex

View attachment 136750

I bet not.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 136773

Maybe it's the Rooshuns?

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 136774

*****CHUCKLE*****

Good you understand the power of messaging. That's a start. Now we need to get you to open your eyes to what's right in front of you instead of doing the "blame Obama" reflex

upload_2017-7-3_0-40-48.jpeg

All you've displayed is a bunch of Trump blame for things you can't even prove he did.

He's neither confirmed nor denied any accusations about what you think he's texted and/or tweeted. All you have is a nothing burger.

Looks like you're the one that needs a set of eyeglasses to me or a good psychologist because you're apparently seeing things.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 136773

Maybe it's the Rooshuns?

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 136774

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 136775

All you've displayed is a bunch of Trump blame for things you can't even prove he did.

He's neither confirmed nor denied any accusations about what you think he's texted and/or tweeted. All you have is a nothing burger.

Looks like you're the one that needs a set of eyeglasses to me or a good psychologist because you're apparently seeing things.

*****CHUCKLE*****

You're right man... and all those Obama comments that lead to your list of violent events could have been the same robot controlling Trumps tweets... dang, maybe aliens?!

View attachment 136773

Maybe it's the Rooshuns?

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 136774

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 136775

*****CHUCKLE*****

You're right man... and all those Obama comments that lead to your list of violent events could have been the same robot controlling Trumps tweets... dang, maybe aliens?!

images

Obama's comments are on video not texts and tweets.

*****CHUCKLE*****

I do t like it any more than you do but bias is not fake news. Yes many programs go overboard with the opinion/speculation/analysis stuff. We know Fox will lean right and MSNBC left. CNN used to be a good middle ground until this election and now they have moved left. Regardless almost shows have guest with oppositional views on. of course I'd like to see them do better. I'm sure most Americans do too
Well then. Why should we take them seriously? It's not up to us to decide who to believe when none of them are believable. It's up to them to become believable. I don't see that happening. MSNBC and CNN have to hang on to their base to pay the bills. They aren't going to start reporting the truth that doesn't get as many viewers. At least not the viewers they and their hosts want. They don't want FOX viewers as they despise them. As do most of their audience.

I don't see journalism getting any better in the next four years. I do see it getting worse.

Well then. Why should we take them seriously? It's not up to us to decide who to believe when none of them are believable. It's up to them to become believable. I don't see that happening. MSNBC and CNN have to hang on to their base to pay the bills. They aren't going to start reporting the truth that doesn't get as many viewers. At least not the viewers they and their hosts want. They don't want FOX viewers as they despise them. As do most of their audience.

I don't see journalism getting any better in the next four years. I do see it getting worse.
They are all talking about real stuff... just because you listen doesn't mean you can't decide for yourself what to believe.

They are all talking about real stuff... just because you listen doesn't mean you can't decide for yourself what to believe.
No they aren't. Russia? Seriously? That's the real stuff I'm supposed to be sucked into and then give them the credibility of being my source of the news. I don't think so.

No they aren't. Russia? Seriously? That's the real stuff I'm supposed to be sucked into and then give them the credibility of being my source of the news. I don't think so.
Of course Russia. Name one person elected official besides Trump who denies it... one person

Forum List

Back