Indiana Pizza Fundraiser...not what conservatives think.

Well if it was you who came in. I wouldn't either. so go to the store buy you damn pizza

Trust me Steph...you won't find me in your lunch line. And don't you mean "your damn pizza"?

What if the store won't sell to the "queers" either Steph?
The pizza parlor owners welcomed queers in their establishment, as did the baker. They don't believe queers should be married, so the queers get their panties in a wad over an opinion.

They want to treat the "queers" differently than they treat the straights.

Hey, the restaurants let the blacks eat at their establishment...they just didn't think they were fully human and should be at the table with them...so the Civil Rights Act was passed.

oh oh oh, cry us all a river sea. waaa waaa waa. they want to treat us different. but it's ok for us (your words: queers) to shit all over them

knock it off. you just like a whiner nowzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I can't stomach anymore...have at it

This is an interesting tactic you deploy when you don't want to answer a question. I understand your reluctance to answer it. Makes you a little uncomfortable doesn't it? Just like when you wouldn't answer the question about the Kansas Governor taking away employment protections from gay STATE employees.

I guess it works for you.

Jim Crow was government enforced discrimination, jackass. There simply is no comparison between that and allowing business owners to choose who they serve. You keep pretending you don't know this because you're all a bunch of lying Nazi scumbags.

It's so they can spread more hate on people who show some "charity" for these poor folks that DIDN'T ask to be involved in the BS to began with....

We've seen a lot of small and petty people come out over this. and it's not conservatives

So the bigot owners of Memories Pizza make a public announcement that they will not do business with gays in the same way they would do business with straights and you call that not asking to be involved? They demanded to be "involved"...and now they are going to take your money and run.
They did not demand to be interviewed, hence they did not demand to be "involved".

They could have said "no comment"...not "no queer weddings for our pizza!". They wanted the attention. Attention whores getting paid perhaps?
What YOU could have done is simply decided not to go there to buy a pizza and STFU. But you chose not to take that common sense step and throw all your hatred at them instead.

Let's not forget where the anger started. It started with the atrocity perpetrated by Mike Pence and the Indiana legislature.

THEY are the root cause here.

Phhhhht. There was no "atrocity, " You fucking Nazi.

To be completely honest, I find their gleeful pride about it to be very disconcerting and kind of gross.

The cultish behavior of this small group of Americans flocking to some crazy rightwing scheme like this is just more evidence that this portion of the right is in fact a cult.
As opposed to the cultish flocking of left wing moonbats to the pizzeria story and following harrassment and glee in destroying someone's buisness based on a fabricated media driven
gotcha story.

They don't offer catering, the serve queers in their restaurant. So what's your outrage? They don't agree with you? Well tough shit.

They don't offer cater at all or just to "queers"?
They don't offer catering to anyone, and anyone can eat at their establishment, they don't discriminate against queers, they just believe marriage should be between a man and a woman. For that OPINION queers are threatening to kill them. That's true hatred.

No, that's not the very public statement they made (inviting the negative attention).

Memories Pizza refuses to cater gay weddings or celebrations. Crystal's father Kevin O'Connor defended his position: "I choose to be heterosexual. They choose to be homosexual. Why should I be beat over the head to go along with something they choose?"
If they had made a public statement saying "we don't cater weddings", that would be a different situation and story. Nobody would have cared and they wouldn't be grifting off the haters. Nope, instead they told a reporter that they would not cater a gay wedding. Not that they would not cater weddings, but gay weddings.
Why did the reporter ask the question? Knowing they don't cater weddings? Why don't you mention the muslim baker that refused catering to a queer wedding, and told him to go down the street? You and your kind are hypocrites.

Why should I mention a completely unrelated incident...and a faked one at that?

The pizza owner did not have to answer the question. He put himself out there. He made a statement. Not the statement you mistakenly claim that they made, that they don't cater weddings, but a very specific and distinct claim about "queer" weddings.

It takes a true 200 proof asshole to claim that people deserved to be targeted for death threats because they gave an honest answer to a reporter's question. No matter how much you try, you and the queers will never remove the stain of this incident from your record.

Last edited:
Trust me Steph...you won't find me in your lunch line. And don't you mean "your damn pizza"?

What if the store won't sell to the "queers" either Steph?
The pizza parlor owners welcomed queers in their establishment, as did the baker. They don't believe queers should be married, so the queers get their panties in a wad over an opinion.

Hey, the restaurants let the blacks eat at their establishment...they just didn't think they were fully human and should be at the table with them...so the Civil Rights Act was passed.

oh oh oh, cry us all a river sea. waaa waaa waa. they want to treat us different. but it's ok for us (your words: queers) to shit all over them

This is an interesting tactic you deploy when you don't want to answer a question. I understand your reluctance to answer it. Makes you a little uncomfortable doesn't it? Just like when you wouldn't answer the question about the Kansas Governor taking away employment protections from gay STATE employees.

Jim Crow was government enforced discrimination, jackass. There simply is no comparison between that and allowing business owners to choose who they serve. You keep pretending you don't know this because you're all a bunch of lying Nazi scumbags.
Why, my child, can't you live in the real world where businesses are Regulated, State PA laws apply, and the SC ruling in Heart of Atlanta Motel is the law? All three things regulate what a business is allowed to do, and you know that, so why can't you simply deal with it, the real world?

They don't offer catering to anyone, and anyone can eat at their establishment, they don't discriminate against queers, they just believe marriage should be between a man and a woman. For that OPINION queers are threatening to kill them. That's true hatred.

No, that's not the very public statement they made (inviting the negative attention).

Memories Pizza refuses to cater gay weddings or celebrations. Crystal's father Kevin O'Connor defended his position: "I choose to be heterosexual. They choose to be homosexual. Why should I be beat over the head to go along with something they choose?"
If they had made a public statement saying "we don't cater weddings", that would be a different situation and story. Nobody would have cared and they wouldn't be grifting off the haters. Nope, instead they told a reporter that they would not cater a gay wedding. Not that they would not cater weddings, but gay weddings.
Why did the reporter ask the question? Knowing they don't cater weddings? Why don't you mention the muslim baker that refused catering to a queer wedding, and told him to go down the street? You and your kind are hypocrites.

Why should I mention a completely unrelated incident...and a faked one at that?

The pizza owner did not have to answer the question. He put himself out there. He made a statement. Not the statement you mistakenly claim that they made, that they don't cater weddings, but a very specific and distinct claim about "queer" weddings.
So you are a hypocrite? You and your kind will let muslims do whatever to you? The war on christianity continues.

No. If an actual gay couple, even a gay Muslim couple, went into a Muslim baker to order their wedding cake and was told emphatically that they would not be served because they were gay, I would expect there to be just as much backlash and in states with LOCAL (not Federal like those Civil Rights Act that prevents discrimination based on religion) PA laws, I would expect there to be action taken.

When a real case happens, not one faked by a radio show host, we can talk.
It has already happened numerous times, and the queers have nothing to say about it. It appears they don't want to piss off people who are willing to kill them.

So the bigot owners of Memories Pizza make a public announcement that they will not do business with gays in the same way they would do business with straights and you call that not asking to be involved? They demanded to be "involved"...and now they are going to take your money and run.
They did not demand to be interviewed, hence they did not demand to be "involved".

They could have said "no comment"...not "no queer weddings for our pizza!". They wanted the attention. Attention whores getting paid perhaps?
What YOU could have done is simply decided not to go there to buy a pizza and STFU. But you chose not to take that common sense step and throw all your hatred at them instead.

Let's not forget where the anger started. It started with the atrocity perpetrated by Mike Pence and the Indiana legislature.

THEY are the root cause here.

Phhhhht. There was no "atrocity, " You fucking Nazi.
You're correct, it was just a very stupid and poorly written bill, that the right-wingers are now pissed about as well.

Why, my child, can't you live in the real world where businesses are Regulated, State PA laws apply, and the SC ruling in Heart of Atlanta Motel is the law? All the things regulate what a business is allowed to do, and you know that, so why can't you simply deal with it, the real world?

"The real world" means "the world the way you want it to be." In the 1950s assholes like you told blacks "Jim Crow is the real world. Why can't you live in it?"

You're a scumbag Jew hating Nazi asshole. You prove it every time you post.

I would just like to point out that before Jim Crow laws were put in place, private businesses started to refuse services on their own. One didn't necessarily lead to the other, but there is some correlation.

Also, not everybody that disagrees with you supports Hitler. Just thought you should know. Might make it easier to sleep at night. I know I'd have trouble sleeping if I believed half the citizens in my country were Nazis. Especially if I were gay. Though if I were gay, I might think that half the country right now practically were Nazi-lite. Like the margarine version of Nazi. I'm getting off track.

Last edited by a moderator:

Why, my child, can't you live in the real world where businesses are Regulated, State PA laws apply, and the SC ruling in Heart of Atlanta Motel is the law? All the things regulate what a business is allowed to do, and you know that, so why can't you simply deal with it, the real world?

"The real world" means "the world the way you want it to be." In the 1950s assholes like you told blacks "Jim Crow is the real world. Why can't you live in it?"

Yes, that was the real world then, and it was changed, by law and public opinion, but these PA laws are not going away. They work, they work well for the vast majority. Why are you banging your head against the wall when it's a total waste of time?

To be completely honest, I find their gleeful pride about it to be very disconcerting and kind of gross.

The cultish behavior of this small group of Americans flocking to some crazy rightwing scheme like this is just more evidence that this portion of the right is in fact a cult.
You constantly polishing Obama's knob is a cult. Even when he lies to you constantly.

Who are you? Like, Benjamin Buttons? You get less mature with every post.
You really don't know who you are. A reporter ask a woman, would you cater a gay wedding. She says no, the thing is they don't offer catering to weddings. The reporter was looking for a gotcha moment. You blow a gasket. Now a reporter asks a muslim baker to bake a cake for his gay wedding . He said he won't and to go down the street. You say nothing to see here. You don't have a clue what you believe in, just what the talking points tell you what to believe.
Yep. They only go where the marching orders tell them to go.

So you are a hypocrite? You and your kind will let muslims do whatever to you? The war on christianity continues.

No. If an actual gay couple, even a gay Muslim couple, went into a Muslim baker to order their wedding cake and was told emphatically that they would not be served because they were gay, I would expect there to be just as much backlash and in states with LOCAL (not Federal like those Civil Rights Act that prevents discrimination based on religion) PA laws, I would expect there to be action taken.

When a real case happens, not one faked by a radio show host, we can talk.

It really didn't happen at the Pizza place either. Lies, lies everywhere are lies........................

Nobody has said that anyone was denied service. The owner made a public statement to a reporter that he would not cater gay weddings.
It's his opinion, so he should lose his business over it, for a small minority? His restaurant serves queers.

It's his opinon that he stated openly to a reporter. Yes, he deserves to suffer the consequences of making public statements.

I think he should be able to keep out the "queers" or the mooooslims since it's in an urban area where there are plenty more pizza joints...I just think he should have to put up a sign saying so. He wouldn't know I was gay so I wouldn't know he was anti gay. I don't want to give him my money any more than he wants it...so he should tell me up front (and suffer the boycotts as a result)

Yes. The Germans thought Jews should have to put up a sign so they could be targeted for Vandalism and assault. That's what you are endorsing. You're a true-blue Nazi.

Yes, that was the real world then, and it was changed, by law and public opinion, but these PA laws are not going away. They work, they work well for the vast majority. Why are you banging your head against the wall when it's a total waste of time?

So it's OK to change "the real world," so long as it goes your way? Is that what you're saying? But here you are saying no one should ever complain about "the real world" and just live with it.

The PA laws are an offence to the Constitution. They only "work" because that's what most business owners do anyway. That's what they did before Jim Crow was passed. The Gulags in the USSR also "worked." That's an excuse that only tyrants use.

1. There is no proof that this owner EVER discriminatef

2. If you disagreed with the statement you have every right not to do business there and let that be known. The threats were counter productive in a free society.

1. I never claimed they did. I stated he/she said something perceived as discriminatory. I never claimed they turned away customers.

2. I never condoned (or even spoke of) the threats. The people who threatened that business owner should be found and punished.

I think you should read what I typed again.

1. I never claimed you did. The owners spoken words are not discrimination.

2. The reason for the donation was that the free market system was not allowed to play itself out. I have a great distaste for lynch mobs when a system that is in place would have determined the outcome.

GoFundMe gets something like an 8% commission off this. That's what? 70 grand right off the top?

There's your other winner, lol.
Not to mention the gift tax to the family...what is that? 40%?

according to Wiki the code allows the following exemption:

Gifts that are not more than the annual exclusion for the calendar year (For the year 2014: $14,000 per recipient for any one donor[6])

If each of the donations is treated as an individual gift, and I see no reason it shouldn't be, then they will pay no taxes on the amount.

These people are not only hateful evidently they are stupid also....

Anti-bigotry critics harass wrong pizzeria
Wisconsin eatery shares name with infamous Indiana pizza shop

Two years ago in a less turbulent time, Mike Premeau and Kathy Danke launched a small business, Memories Gourmet Pizza Co., in their Wisconsin town.

The two were successful in getting their line of frozen pizzas, including breakfast pizzas and gluten-free options, in stores across Nichols, west of Green Bay. They grew a base of loyal customers.

But all that was threatened this week when people began mistaking them for Memories Pizza of Walkerton, Indiana, which made national headlines after its owners said they would refuse to cater a same-sex wedding.

People posted angry comments on Memories Gourmet Pizza's Facebook page and called its phone number to protest. And almost overnight, Premeau and Danke found themselves thrust unwillingly into a national debate over Indiana's controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

"My stomach was in my throat all afternoon," Danke told CNN affiliates WBND and WFRV.

Anti-bigotry critics harass wrong pizzeria Lifestyle - Home

Figures.

You constantly polishing Obama's knob is a cult. Even when he lies to you constantly.

It's as if all the conservatives subscribing to this thread are 12 years old.

It's as if all the conservatives subscribing to this thread are 12 years old.

Why do you hate 12 year olds ?

These people are not only hateful evidently they are stupid also....

Anti-bigotry critics harass wrong pizzeria
Wisconsin eatery shares name with infamous Indiana pizza shop

Two years ago in a less turbulent time, Mike Premeau and Kathy Danke launched a small business, Memories Gourmet Pizza Co., in their Wisconsin town.

The two were successful in getting their line of frozen pizzas, including breakfast pizzas and gluten-free options, in stores across Nichols, west of Green Bay. They grew a base of loyal customers.

But all that was threatened this week when people began mistaking them for Memories Pizza of Walkerton, Indiana, which made national headlines after its owners said they would refuse to cater a same-sex wedding.

People posted angry comments on Memories Gourmet Pizza's Facebook page and called its phone number to protest. And almost overnight, Premeau and Danke found themselves thrust unwillingly into a national debate over Indiana's controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

"My stomach was in my throat all afternoon," Danke told CNN affiliates WBND and WFRV.

Anti-bigotry critics harass wrong pizzeria Lifestyle - Home

Figures.

I know right? What a bunch of toads

Forum List

Back