Indiana refuses Syrian refugees

Indiana doesn't have a choice. No state does. How long before you fucking get that?

Can't you read? They made their choice and the refugee family was diverted to Connecticut. You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? .
No, the agency made the choice not the Feds. What the Fed says goes, it's in the fucking constitution.

Why are you so upset?

The messiah got bitchslaped in round one over this?

At last we find out you hate Jews. No wonder you take the side of the Muslims. That makes you a disgusting POS.
I hate anyone who so fears death that he dies like a pussy.

You live like a pussy, so death like a pussy would be what you do.
I live like a man, and I will die like one, even if that means putting a gun in mouth. I am no concentration camp pussy Jew.

Big talk.
Nope, those Jews died like pussies and the men here couldn't even answer my question. That is no way to live, or die like a man not a Jew of Hitler.

You do know the ones who have a pussy are women don't you. You are saying the Jews died like women and women won't fight back. That is a rather sexist remark coming out of your foul mouth.

Thanks, I have a feeling if there were an attack in loonie land, paintbynumbers would run with its tail between its legs to a republican haven an beg for sanctuary.
When the attack comes, I die one way or another if I'm close enough. Unlike those pussy Jews in the camps, who refused to die like men, I'm not going down without a fight. Clear?

At last we find out you hate Jews. No wonder you take the side of the Muslims. That makes you a disgusting POS.

I live like a man, and I will die like one, even if that means putting a gun in mouth. I am no concentration camp pussy Jew.

So now we get why you want muslim terrorists to infiltrate our country.

Not that we didn't already know.

Well, you're obviously not a Jew nor in a concentration camp.
Nope, nor would I ever be either. I am no slave, nor will I be treated as one. Death is better.

You're a left loon, a slave and you don't even realize it
I am a slave to no man and no God, little ****. I don't even work for the man, I am the fucking man.

LOL You're a man in the Bruce Jenner aspect....that's about it
Compared to you he is a natural woman. Queue the Carol King song.

And how about those Jews in the camps, men or Ted Nugents?

Evidently states can (and will) refuse refugees.

Syrian refugee family bound for Indiana forced to relocate to Connecticut after Gov. Pence’s ban

INDIANAPOLIS (Nov. 18, 2015) — A Syrian refugee family bound for Indiana had to be quickly diverted this week after Gov. Mike Pence banned refugees from entering the state, The New York Times reports.

The Indianapolis-based group Exodus Refugee Immigration received a letter Tuesday from the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration, obtained by FOX 59, that the arrival of the family, expected Thursday, must be suspended.

Read the letter here: FSSA letter to Exodus Refugee

“We would ask that you notify your national resettlement agency that the scheduled placement for the Syrian family scheduled to arrive this Thursday, November 19, and all subsequent Syrian arrivals be suspended or redirected to another state that is willing to accept Syrian placements until assurances that proper security measures are in place,” FSSA director Adrienne Shields said.

Exodus Refugee Immigration’s executive director told The New York Times she found a relocation spot in New Haven, Connecticut at Integrated Refugee and Immigrant Services.

On Monday, Pence told FOX59 in an interview the order was to ensure the safety of Hoosiers.

Syrian refugee family bound for Indiana forced to relocate to Connecticut after Gov. Pence’s ban

I have been to indiana many times, the people there have as strange pasty white blue tinge to their skin ,looks like they came up the hillbilly highway from west virginia and kentucky,extras from the tv show hee haw, real weirdo types. The refugees should be done a favor by voiding that state

INDIANAPOLIS (Nov. 18, 2015) — A Syrian refugee family bound for Indiana had to be quickly diverted this week after Gov. Mike Pence banned refugees from entering the state, The New York Times reports.

The Indianapolis-based group Exodus Refugee Immigration received a letter Tuesday from the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration, obtained by FOX 59, that the arrival of the family, expected Thursday, must be suspended.

“We would ask that you notify your national resettlement agency that the scheduled placement for the Syrian family scheduled to arrive this Thursday, November 19, and all subsequent Syrian arrivals be suspended or redirected to another state that is willing to accept Syrian placements until assurances that proper security measures are in place,” FSSA director Adrienne Shields said.

Exodus Refugee Immigration’s executive director told The New York Times she found a relocation spot in New Haven, Connecticut at Integrated Refugee and Immigrant Services.

On Monday, Pence told FOX59 in an interview the order was to ensure the safety of Hoosiers.

I have been to indiana many times, the people there have as strange pasty white blue tinge to their skin ,looks like they came up the hillbilly highway from west virginia and kentucky, real weirdo types. The refugees should be done a favor by voiding that state
No weirder than any of the people that live in your state. Maybe you should see a doctor. Sounds like you have a problem with your vision.

Looks like Indiana will be their first target then.
You don't shit where you eat, you don't bomb where you live.
That's the stupidist comment of the day. You think suicide bombers care?

Thanks, I have a feeling if there were an attack in loonie land, paintbynumbers would run with its tail between its legs to a republican haven an beg for sanctuary.
When the attack comes, I die one way or another if I'm close enough. Unlike those pussy Jews in the camps, who refused to die like men, I'm not going down without a fight. Clear?

That ain't a gun being put in you're mouth Nancy, and that goo sliding down youre throat ain't bullets.

Just saw that Indiana refused to let a bunch in. They went to Connecticut instead.

Indiana doesn't have a choice. No state does. How long before you fucking get that?
Looks to me like they had a choice.
Nope, the issue just wasn't forced, and the feds should being the hammer down. Send in the troops if required. Fuck the states and their Islamophobia.

You're kidding right? This limp wristed, red line in the sand, CIC didn't do anything towards the states that legalized marijuana or the sanctuary cities supporting illegal immigration... If he actually did anything to these states the Democratic party would lose every seat for the next 20 years.... Beginning to think that's not such a bad thing. :eusa_think:

Nope, the issue just wasn't forced, and the feds should being the hammer down. Send in the troops if required. Fuck the states and their Islamophobia.

You're kidding right? This limp wristed, red line in the sand, CIC didn't do anything towards the states that legalized marijuana or the sanctuary cities supporting illegal immigration... If he actually did anything to these states the Democratic party would lose every seat for the next 20 years.... Beginning to think that's not such a bad thing. :eusa_think:
He sure went after Arizona though for daring to enforce federal immigration law.

He sure went after Arizona though for daring to enforce federal immigration law.

What happened afterwards? Truthfully, looked it up and all I saw was posturing...

What happened afterwards? Truthfully, looked it up and all I saw was posturing...
He sued Arizona in court. Arizona v. United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He sued Arizona in court. Arizona v. United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sad day indeed when you have the highest authority in the nation attacking a State for looking out for their own...

I have been to indiana many times, the people there have as strange pasty white blue tinge to their skin ,looks like they came up the hillbilly highway from west virginia and kentucky,extras from the tv show hee haw, real weirdo types. The refugees should be done a favor by voiding that state

Those are the musings on an arrogant asshole who thinks he is better than everyone else.

Those are the musings on an arrogant asshole who thinks he is better than everyone else.
Guano is a sociopath.

Looks like Indiana will be their first target then.

Let them try, over thirty states have told Ears to pound sand, it's a losing proposition for the disaster

Ruh Roh...

Catholic archdiocese settles Syrian refugee family in Indianapolis

LOL well a state said up yours Obamie. Figured out the refugees did go to Connecticut. Eh?
So, the local agency decided to not push the issue? Who the fuck cares because when the Feds slam the hammer down it's gonna look like this, dumbshit.
S10609-lg.jpg

Before you were bawling Indiana couldn't do it, they did, now you're whining that it wasn't forced. Want some cheese for the whine? AHAHAHAHA

ROFL...Indiana takes in refugees!!!

Forum List

Back