Indiana refuses Syrian refugees

Since most Americans don't want these people here none of them should be here.

Yeah, the Native Americans felt the same way, but guess what happen?

Not saying that bringing Syrian Refugee's will lead to the genocide of the American WASP communities, but you should be afraid, very afraid, and watch for that Mossad agent that burn Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Bacon on it!

P.S.

Most of American's in the 1800's did not want the Irish, Italian's and Chinese, and in the 1900's it was the Japanese, Vietnamese, and Hispanics, and now the dreaded Muslims from Syria!!!

Thank God for Catholic Charities.

Now we'll see if the governor wants to break the law and withold funds

Syrian Refugees Resettled in Resistant Texas, Indiana

Syrian families have been settled in Texas and in Indiana, the groups helping them said Tuesday, defying efforts by the conservative states' governors to stop their arrival.

A family of six went to live Monday near relatives already living in the Dallas area, said Lucy Carrigan, a spokeswoman for the International Rescue Committee.

"They seem very happy," Carrigan said, noting that they were put up in an apartment with basic furniture and a stocked refrigerator. "And it was almost like breathing a sigh of relief that they have arrived. This has been a long journey for them, and it's been a long journey for a lot of Syrian refugees."

Entire article @

Next year this will seem like just another Ebola scare. lol

Good thing you modified your post, because I was going to tell you to get your facts straight.

8 Facts About the U.S. Program to Resettle Syrian Refugees

Well since 53% of Americans don't want Syrian refugees here my post is correct.

Oh and 11% of Americans would only take Christian refugees.

Guess you should get your facts straight

Poll: Most Americans Don’t Want Syrian Refugees In The United States

New Poll Finds Majority of Americans Do Not Want Syrian Refugees Resettled in U.S.

Most Americans Are Against Taking in Syrian Refugees

There are many more to choose from. Feel free.

Syrian families have been settled in Texas and in Indiana, the groups helping them said Tuesday, defying efforts by the conservative states' governors to stop their arrival.

A family of six went to live Monday near relatives already living in the Dallas area, said Lucy Carrigan, a spokeswoman for the International Rescue Committee.

"They seem very happy," Carrigan said, noting that they were put up in an apartment with basic furniture and a stocked refrigerator. "And it was almost like breathing a sigh of relief that they have arrived. This has been a long journey for them, and it's been a long journey for a lot of Syrian refugees."

Entire article @

Next year this will seem like just another Ebola scare. lol

Oh I doubt that but you believe as you wish.

Carry on.

LOL well a state said up yours Obamie. Figured out the refugees did go to Connecticut. Eh?
So, the local agency decided to not push the issue? Who the fuck cares because when the Feds slam the hammer down it's gonna look like this, dumbshit.
S10609-lg.jpg

Will you still be able to call your country THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA???

Good thing you modified your post, because I was going to tell you to get your facts straight.

New Poll Finds Majority of Americans Do Not Want Syrian Refugees Resettled in U.S.

I guess we can't say "America, Home of the Brave" any longer. :)

Not saying that bringing Syrian Refugee's will lead to the genocide of the American WASP communities, but you should be afraid, very afraid, and watch for that Mossad agent that burn Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Bacon on it!

P.S.

Most of American's in the 1800's did not want the Irish, Italian's and Chinese, and in the 1900's it was the Japanese, Vietnamese, and Hispanics, and now the dreaded Muslims from Syria!!!

Well I doubt those other folks religious zealots declared jihad against the Great Satan.

LOL well a state said up yours Obamie. Figured out the refugees did go to Connecticut. Eh?
So, the local agency decided to not push the issue? Who the fuck cares because when the Feds slam the hammer down it's gonna look like this, dumbshit.
S10609-lg.jpg

Not much need, it won't include the flyover, or what wanted out 150 years ago.

Screen-Shot-2015-12-07-at-6.56.04-PM1-600x339.png

You got that right, they stand for nothing and fall for everything. Oops, gotta run, Real Housewives of whatever the fuck is on...

How bout home of the ignorant President who totally ignores the will of the American People??

Kinda catchy don't you think.

Oh and lets not talk about the 6.5 Billion dollars these refugees will cost the American Taxpayer.

Last edited:

P.S.

Well I doubt those other folks religious zealots declared jihad against the Great Satan.

Didn't WASP community of old ( You know the 1700's and 1800's ) once consider the native Population of this country to be savages and something like the great Satan's?

So now Radical Islam consider the WASP community to be the great Satan and I bet you will not even understand this at all!

S10609-lg.jpg

Who will feed you if you don't have the "flyover'?

You can't live on lettuce and oranges, alone.

S10609-lg.jpg

How would they get a TV, airdrop? And CA can deal with much of the food. I never said there wouldn't be trade, we just live different lives in different worlds, and might as well be honest about it.

S10609-lg.jpg

How would they get a TV, airdrop? And CA can deal with much of the food. I never said there wouldn't be trade, we just live different lives in different worlds, and might as well be honest about it.

You take out the "flyover" you do not have one country. Might as well call yourselves American Pakistan and American Bengla Desh.

The only flaw in this is that all the Muslim refugees have to do is climb aboard any interstate bus company bus in Connecticut and ride into Indiana. Once there, they can't be tossed out.

Forum List

Back