Indiana refuses Syrian refugees

Not much point, there's not much there worthy of shit actually.

Thanks, I have a feeling if there were an attack in loonie land, paintbynumbers would run with its tail between its legs to a republican haven an beg for sanctuary.
When the attack comes, I die one way or another if I'm close enough. Unlike those pussy Jews in the camps, who refused to die like men, I'm not going down without a fight. Clear?

At last we find out you hate Jews. No wonder you take the side of the Muslims. That makes you a disgusting POS.
I hate anyone who so fears death that he dies like a pussy.

Just exactly does one go about dying like a pussy?
By not fighting back and letting some asshole starve you to death or make you a slave, instead of dying like a man. Got a problem with that?

By not fighting back and letting some asshole starve you to death or make you a slave, instead of dying like a man. Got a problem with that?
How would, or could, you possibly know?
It's easy, I can fucking think, unlike you apparently. I wouldn't have made it to the train station let alone the goddamned camp.

And call a spade a spade for once, did they die like men, yes or no?

It's easy, I can fucking think, unlike you apparently. I wouldn't have made it to the train station let alone the goddamned camp.

You would have to be a man or have to have died. I understand that you consider yourself to be a man, but impotence can have pathological effects.

Thanks, I have a feeling if there were an attack in loonie land, paintbynumbers would run with its tail between its legs to a republican haven an beg for sanctuary.
When the attack comes, I die one way or another if close enough. Unlike those pussy Jews in the camps, I'm not going down without a fight. Clear?

Slapping them limp wristed ain't much of a fight.

But go for it Nancy.
Ever wonder while all those pussy Jews, 100 to 1, wouldn't take on their Nazi master? Fear of death, which I do not have. I could use a decent night's sleep,

Lack of weapons had a bit to do with it.

Keep up the good work.
So if you don't have a gun you're going to die like a pussy as well? Got it.

Oh, I got plenty. Thanks for you're concern.

You'd have been carrying the Nazi soldier boots for em, begging to take the women folks and use you as their lil play thing

The terrorists aren't gonna strike a conservative state.

When the attack comes, I die one way or another if I'm close enough. Unlike those pussy Jews in the camps, who refused to die like men, I'm not going down without a fight. Clear?

At last we find out you hate Jews. No wonder you take the side of the Muslims. That makes you a disgusting POS.

You live like a pussy, so death like a pussy would be what you do.

You would have to be a man or have to have died. I understand that you consider yourself to be a man, but impotence can have pathological effects.
You aren't even man enough to answer a simple question, just like those pussy Jews in the camps.

I live like a man, and I will die like one, even if that means putting a gun in mouth. I am no concentration camp pussy Jew.

You aren't even man enough to answer a simple question, just like those pussy Jews in the camps.
I just called you a spade. I don't get it.

You'd have been carrying the Nazi soldier boots for em, begging to take the women folks and use you as their lil play thing
You aren't man enough to answer either. What a shock, just a Jew pussy, or you might as well be.

I just called you a spade. I don't get it.
Be a man, for once, and answer: And call a spade a spade for once, did they die like men, yes or no?

Men, or pussies?
index.asp.png

You aren't man enough to answer either. What a shock, just a Jew pussy, or you might as well be.

Answer what troll?

Don't worry Nancy, we'll keep you safe.

That's what you're counting on.

Answer what troll?

Don't worry Nancy, we'll keep you safe.

That's what you're counting on.
You aren't qualified to polish my shoes, little asswipe. You can't even protect yourself because you don't know from what from.

I live like a man, and I will die like one, even if that means putting a gun in mouth. I am no concentration camp pussy Jew.

Big talk.

Big talk.
Nope, those Jews died like pussies and the men here couldn't even answer my question. That is no way to live, or die like a man not a Jew of Hitler.

Indiana doesn't have a choice. No state does. How long before you fucking get that?

Can't you read? They made their choice and the refugee family was diverted to Connecticut. You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you? .
No, the agency made the choice not the Feds. What the Fed says goes, it's in the fucking constitution.

Well, you're obviously not a Jew nor in a concentration camp.
Nope, nor would I ever be either. I am no slave, nor will I be treated as one. Death is better.

You're a left loon, a slave and you don't even realize it
I am a slave to no man and no God, little ****. I don't even work for the man, I am the fucking man.

Forum List

Back