Indiana refuses Syrian refugees

I don't want there to be any more terrorist attacks. But if there are, I kind of hope the terrorists are found with Republican passports. Then we can expel all Republicans from the USA.

Dumb...that was really childish and dumb
How so? The vast majority of Syrian refugees aren't terrorists. In fact we don't know if any of them are. But you'll happily keep them out. Why can't I hope Republicans can be thrown out of the country? They do more harm than Syrians every day of the week.

Republican passport? Dumb....and stupid LMAO

Evidently states can (and will) refuse refugees.

Syrian refugee family bound for Indiana forced to relocate to Connecticut after Gov. Pence’s ban

INDIANAPOLIS (Nov. 18, 2015) — A Syrian refugee family bound for Indiana had to be quickly diverted this week after Gov. Mike Pence banned refugees from entering the state, The New York Times reports.

The Indianapolis-based group Exodus Refugee Immigration received a letter Tuesday from the Indiana Family and Social Services Administration, obtained by FOX 59, that the arrival of the family, expected Thursday, must be suspended.

Read the letter here: FSSA letter to Exodus Refugee

“We would ask that you notify your national resettlement agency that the scheduled placement for the Syrian family scheduled to arrive this Thursday, November 19, and all subsequent Syrian arrivals be suspended or redirected to another state that is willing to accept Syrian placements until assurances that proper security measures are in place,” FSSA director Adrienne Shields said.

Exodus Refugee Immigration’s executive director told The New York Times she found a relocation spot in New Haven, Connecticut at Integrated Refugee and Immigrant Services.

On Monday, Pence told FOX59 in an interview the order was to ensure the safety of Hoosiers.

Syrian refugee family bound for Indiana forced to relocate to Connecticut after Gov. Pence’s ban
Looks like Indiana will be their first target then.

Don't worry, as inept as this administration is, they could bomb indiana for six months and still miss!
Try reading for comprehension Pops.

Try living in the real world RAVI. The terrorists aren't gonna strike a conservative state. They want loonies

I don't want there to be any more terrorist attacks. But if there are, I kind of hope the terrorists are found with Republican passports. Then we can expel all Republicans from the USA.

What the hell is a Republican passport? Mine is an American passport.

What exactly is a republican passport?

Delusional much?
One that has the name of a Republican, dummy!

Oh, what exactly is a republican name?
Pick any of the GOP candidates.

Stamped "WINNER" that's how you tell?

The terrorists aren't gonna strike a conservative state.
Not much point, there's not much there worthy of shit actually.

Thanks, I have a feeling if there were an attack in loonie land, paintbynumbers would run with its tail between its legs to a republican haven an beg for sanctuary.
When the attack comes, I die one way or another if I'm close enough. Unlike those pussy Jews in the camps, who refused to die like men, I'm not going down without a fight. Clear?

Thanks, I have a feeling if there were an attack in loonie land, paintbynumbers would run with its tail between its legs to a republican haven an beg for sanctuary.
When the attack comes, I die one way or another if close enough. Unlike those pussy Jews in the camps, I'm not going down without a fight. Clear?

Slapping them limp wristed ain't much of a fight.

But go for it Nancy.

I won't go down however. Survival of the fittest.

Damn Son, you give up before the fight even starts?

When the attack comes, I die one way or another if close enough. Unlike those pussy Jews in the camps, I'm not going down without a fight. Clear?

But go for it Nancy.
Ever wonder while all those pussy Jews, 100 to 1, wouldn't take on their Nazi master? Fear of death, which I do not have. I could use a decent night's sleep,

But go for it Nancy.
Ever wonder while all those pussy Jews, 100 to 1, wouldn't take on their Nazi master? Fear of death, which I do not have. I could use a decent night's sleep,

You're already asleep from the neck up

But go for it Nancy.

Lack of weapons had a bit to do with it.

Keep up the good work.

When the attack comes, I die one way or another if I'm close enough. Unlike those pussy Jews in the camps, who refused to die like men, I'm not going down without a fight. Clear?

At last we find out you hate Jews. No wonder you take the side of the Muslims. That makes you a disgusting POS.

But go for it Nancy.

Lack of weapons had a bit to do with it.

Keep up the good work.
So if you don't have a gun you're going to die like a pussy as well? Got it.

At last we find out you hate Jews. No wonder you take the side of the Muslims. That makes you a disgusting POS.
I hate anyone who so fears death that he dies like a pussy.

Just exactly does one go about dying like a pussy?

Just exactly does one go about dying like a pussy?
Drowned in a sack?

Forum List

Back