Indianapolis Muslims Want to "Talk"...

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
...With the Creators of this Billboard
P-zYAkMA

I'll bet they do! According to the article, everyone thinks it's "hateful." In what way?
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...billboard-insults-prophet-muhammad/370969001/

Freedom of speech and expression.

The muzzies can go whine to their goats
These days, I wonder if the politicians can get this banned. I can see pressure from a lot of groups against the billboard company until they refuse to carry political, or "hate" speech.

Oh I'm sure they'll try. There is a mosque near Indianapolis, around Plainfield or somewhere, I'm betting that billboard is close to it.

Im guessing they want names so they can pay these infidels a "visit" for insulting Allah's prophet -- therapist and murderer.

whats to talk about , I'd leave the billboard up and that alone tells them to pound sand !!

I was born and raised in Indiana...muzzies might be wise to shush

I live in Indiana.

I look like the perfect Republican man. Okay, not perfect, as I need a much bigger belly, but close enough. I like to get right-wing thugs to talk about their plans. It's easy enough, when you pretend to be one of them.

So, keep talking. There's no need to even wear a wire any more. Just hit a button on the phone, which everyone has.

Oh I'm sure they'll try. There is a mosque near Indianapolis, around Plainfield or somewhere, I'm betting that billboard is close to it.

According to the Indy-Star the billboard is on the eastside with a view from the south bound lane on 465. Plainfield is on the west side of Indy. The Mosque Sassy speaks of is right next to I-70 West bound... It has been there for over 40 years... There have been a few issues since its inception...

Islamic Society of North America - Wikipedia

I live in Indiana.

I look like the perfect Republican man. Okay, not perfect, as I need a much bigger belly, but close enough. I like to get right-wing thugs to talk about their plans. It's easy enough, when you pretend to be one of them.

So, keep talking. There's no need to even wear a wire any more. Just hit a button on the phone, which everyone has.

Have you been drinking?

According to the Indy-Star the billboard is on the eastside with a view from the south bound lane on 465. Plainfield is on the west side of Indy. The Mosque Sassy speaks of is right next to I-70 West bound... It has been there for over 40 years... There have been a few issues since its inception...

Islamic Society of North America - Wikipedia

Tada!!! Told ya.

I live in Indiana.

I'm gonna guess you have to pretend to have the vocabulary of a 6th grader to fit in.

8th grade vocabulary. Got military plates on my pickup, so I've gone all over and gotten edumacated.

Forum List

Back