Indicting TRUMP IS problematic.

My problem then: I do not understand how you are using the term 'commerce' in context of crime.

If you are talking about Hunter, then show the crime. That has never been done. Subordination? Give the proof. Bribery? Give the proof.

Try him if you have the elements of proof, I don't think anyone disagrees.

Given that everything democrats alleged Trump to have done, Biden did too. If not worse. The Millions Biden got from after the Chinese the spy balloon?
This is a lie.

There is overwhelming, compelling evidence Trump violated the law – his indictments are perfectly appropriate and warranted.

There is no evidence President Biden violated the law – the ridiculous lies of conservatives are not ‘evidence.’

Trump gets several millions from China

Forbes Estimates China Paid Trump At Least $5.4 Million ...

View attachment 867683
Forbes
https://www.forbes.com › danalexander › 2020/10/23

Oct 23, 2020 — Forbes estimates that at least $5.4 million has flowed into the president's business from a lease agreement involving a state-owned bank in ...
Really? So far I cant verify Trump got one dime from China. But, I think you are right. But, If Trump got money from China, he wasn't selling favors. Real Estate and marked shares... and Biden, on the other hand, and using Hunter, seems to have been selling political influence. Not comparable.

Interesting. You want to believe that Trump is no worse than the people you hate. No basis in truth of course. But what does Truth have to do with the RE Trump Fanboy types anyway?
YOU want to know what I hate? People that take things out of context and twist meanings.

Last edited:
Really? So far I cant verify Trump got one dime from China. But, I think you are right. But, If Trump got money from China, he wasn't selling favors. Real Estate and marked shares... and Biden, on the other hand, and using Hunter, seems to have been selling political influence. Not comparable.
You can't verify what has already been verified for tax purposes, way to go little champ.

No reason to think that, MaryL. Now, a bonafide schoomzer and bruiser like Trump?

You can't verify what has already been verified for tax purposes, way to go little champ.
OK. Good point. Biden got renumeration and its not clear for WHAT services rendered. Trump sells real estate in China. What does Biden sell in China?

YOU want to know what I hate? People that take things out of context and twist meanings.

You started this thread saying that Trump hasn’t done anything that anyone else hasn’t done.

Besides being demonstrably untrue. It is an idiotic defense. It is no different than a moron standing in front of a Judge and complaining that he shouldn’t have gotten a speeding ticket because everyone else was driving just as fast.

Both you and the aforementioned moron either don't realize, or don’t care, that you are admitting guilt when you say these things.

Forum List

Back