Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Yes. The reason was retardation. They all suffered from it. Only retards would charge at armed sentries while unarmed. Those are the sorts of tactics they only teach you online. 😄
That will NOT be case next time, faggot. Keep that in mind.

They'll have overwatch and use move and cover tactics, cocksuck.

This is not a funny funny game, this is the freedom of Americans.

The freedom for you to be the faggot that you are, even.

They'll off you right after the Trump people. If you doubt that, you're fooling yourself.

Last edited:
Yes. They accomplished nothing. Not that the event was nothing but that they expended all those resources (supporters) to accomplish nothing.
It accomplished a reason for Pelosi to declare an emergency and change the rules so objections could be heard. It was a planned false flag to enable her to do that. That and the ridiculous( clear violation of the oath of office) vote not to investigate the election, stole the election. It made it final.

Well, I reckon that line's drawn in the sand then huh?

Lemme tell you something:

Biden did not get 81 million votes. That is "The Big Lie".

They paused the voting to figure out how many votes Trump got and then cheated enough to beat that number and then some.

That's why it took 5 weeks. :rolleyes-41:

The media and Big Tech is all in the tank for this bullshit but real Americans are everywhere.

We outnumber you, and you're pissing us off with your bullshit.

Furthermore, we are the ones descended from the Founders of America and we'll put up with this crap for only so long.
" Real Americans, we outnumber you, descended from the founders of America. " Keep defining yourself. You're not just a bigot, you're a white racist to boot. And you encompass all the ignorance and incivility that goes along with that. Sad, very sad to be you, cracker.

That will NOT be case next time, faggot. Keep that in mind.

They'll have overwatch and use move and cover tactics, cocksuck.

This is not a funny funny game, this is the freedom of Americans.

The freedom for you to be the faggot that you are, even.
😄

This isn't Call Of Duty, Soy Boy. What are they going to do after engaging with police officers? Are they going to walk into Walmart to replenish their ammo? What are they going to do for logistics? In between engagements with law enforcement is someone going to run to Costco to make sure their fuel tanks are topped up? What I'm asking is, how delusional are you clowns?

" Real Americans, we outnumber you, descended from the founders of America. " Keep defining yourself. You're not just a bigot, you're a white racist to boot. And you encompass all the ignorance and incivility that goes along with that. Sad, very sad to be you, cracker.
You have no idea what an American is. Look at your posts. You couldn't carry an American's jock strap.

It accomplished a reason for Pelosi to declare an emergency and change the rules so objections could be heard. It was a planned false flag to enable her to do that. That and the ridiculous( clear violation of the oath of office) vote not to investigate the election, stole the election. It made it final.
So they got arrested and are serving prison time so that Democrats could accomplish their goals? 😄 That's even worse than accomplishing nothing you moron!

😄

This isn't Call Of Duty, Soy Boy. What are they going to do after engaging with police officers? Are they going to walk into Walmart to replenish their ammo? What are they going to do for logistics? In between engagements with law enforcement is someone going to run to Costco to make sure their fuel tanks are topped up? What I'm asking is, how delusional are you clowns?
More that happens when you murder police all summer long that is for sure.

Why? You planning to challenge me to a push up competition to the death? 😄 What next cosplayer? You're going to prove you're more of a man than me by eating raw eggs and crushing beer cans on your forehead? What kind of grade school, primate pageantry is this and what does it have to do with whether or not you clowns have the tools and capabilities to carry out your goals?

Oh! Yes, I am the cracker, and I will fight hard and fuck you up! Not the one to mess with you pussy ass chumps.

I'm not a racist, and have some some black Americans just like me around.

Call teh black man a white supremacist as he busts you in the mouth! I won't give a fuck.

Black Americans are American, and know what it's all about. Unlike you.

So they got arrested and are serving prison time so that Democrats could accomplish their goals? 😄 That's even worse than accomplishing nothing you moron!
No they got arrested and two unarmed women murdered to intimidate anyone supporting or claims of fraud. The hyperbole and drama was a fucking joke. Comparing an unarmed group of citizens to 9/11 or the Civil war. It really makes you wonder how people could be stupid enough to believe them.

But here you are, stupid.

Not at all. Trump is goingto prison. And you and the rest of your fellow fatass cultists won't be going anywhere but to the fridge for another PBR.

He was cleared by the Republican inquiry.
He was cleared by the Democrat inquiry.
He was cleared by the Mueller's $30,000,000. inquiry (no evidence).
He was cleared by the Pelosi fake impeachment I
He was cleared by the Pelose fake impeachment II
And you think the liars who ran all those embarrassments are going to stop lying now so you can enjoy an innocent man to go to prison?
And you think the American people who are leaving the Democrat Party in droves appreciate your fake claim that Republicans are cultists?
You now have 3 outstanding "indictments," and the Georgia forewoman who swore an oath the grand jury would keep their work secret until an outcome was determined, broke her sworn oath and likely will destroy the Georgia indictment.
It's clear that President Trump took no part in the Jan 6 Capitol tour except to tell the visitors to run a "patriotic and peaceful" protest. Pelosi was caught on tape telling her plan to "get Trump" ( in slightly harsher terms) was going to get rid of him for good. Her lies were so obvious, Trmp walked away because he was innocent of her schemas and lies.

Where did you get the idea that President Trump is going to prison? He's never done anything seriously wrong, but he does exercise his free speech rights, and that's all you have to get him with, except for one thing: the United States Constitution does not allow you to put someone in prison because the First Amendment allows free speech for all.

Get used to it. You're running off Democrats who are ashamed of the evil being done to the Executive Branch by ignoring the Constitution of the United States of America.
If you think throwing dozens of fake allegations against President Trump that are legal behaviors, actually, it's not going to work, and you're facing problems of e2024 already.

Not really. You cultists always make this mistake. Let's review, for the slow kids:

You: squealing cultist

Me: not in a cult

He has already been arrested twice ya fkn moron. Damn, son... try to keep your meth fantasies straight.
He's trying to say he's from an original family who settled here in America. It doesn't matter wether you're 10th. Generation American or 1st. generation American. It matters what's in your heart
And like most white trash, he doesn't know what that is. Crude, rude and always angry at the world.

No they got arrested and two unarmed women murdered to intimidate anyone supporting or claims of fraud. The hyperbole and drama was a fucking joke. Comparing an unarmed group of citizens to 9/11 or the Civil war. It really makes you wonder how people could be stupid enough to believe them.

But here you are, stupid.
When we compare Jan 6th to 9/11 or the Civil War please don't mistake that for a comparison of capability. The Confederates and 9/11 hijackers were serious, capable men and the Jan 6th rioters were morons and the mentally deficient. We only mean in intention not ability. No one thinks you clowns capable. 😄

He was cleared by the Republican inquiry.
He was cleared by the Democrat inquiry.
He was cleared by the Mueller's $30,000,000. inquiry (no evidence).
He was cleared by the Pelosi fake impeachment I
He was cleared by the Pelose fake impeachment II
And you think the liars who ran all those embarrassments are going to stop lying now so you can enjoy an innocent man to go to prison?
And you think the American people who are leaving the Democrat Party in droves appreciate your fake claim that Republicans are cultists?
You now have 3 outstanding "indictments," and the Georgia forewoman who swore an oath the grand jury would keep their work secret until an outcome was determined, broke her sworn oath and likely will destroy the Georgia indictment.
It's clear that President Trump took no part in the Jan 6 Capitol tour except to tell the visitors to run a "patriotic and peaceful" protest. Pelosi was caught on tape telling her plan to "get Trump" ( in slightly harsher terms) was going to get rid of him for good. Her lies were so obvious, Trmp walked away because he was innocent of her schemas and lies.

Where did you get the idea that President Trump is going to prison? He's never done anything seriously wrong, but he does exercise his free speech rights, and that's all you have to get him with, except for one thing: the United States Constitution does not allow you to put someone in prison because the First Amendment allows free speech for all.

Get used to it. You're running off Democrats who are ashamed of the evil being done to the Executive Branch by ignoring the Constitution of the United States of America.
If you think throwing dozens of fake allegations against President Trump that are legal behaviors, actually, it's not going to work, and you're facing problems of e2024 already.

LOL

All wrong.

But keep clinging, loser!

Oh! Yes, I am the cracker, and I will fight hard and fuck you up! Not the one to mess with you pussy ass chumps.

I'm not a racist, and have some some black Americans just like me around.

Call teh black man a white supremacist as he busts you in the mouth! I won't give a fuck.

Black Americans are American, and know what it's all about. Unlike you.
You idiot, we will never meet unless you are a crazy stalker seeking some kind of revenge for some wrong you believe was done to you when in fact it is your own ignorance and stupidity you are upset with.

Forum List

Back