Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

Trump’s a treasonous criminal, as are those who support and defend him.
Well, I reckon that line's drawn in the sand then huh?

Lemme tell you something:

Biden did not get 81 million votes. That is "The Big Lie".

They paused the voting to figure out how many votes Trump got and then cheated enough to beat that number and then some.

That's why it took 5 weeks. :rolleyes-41:

The media and Big Tech is all in the tank for this bullshit but real Americans are everywhere.

We outnumber you, and you're pissing us off with your bullshit.

Furthermore, we are the ones descended from the Founders of America and we'll put up with this crap for only so long.

When the dam breaks, Lord help ya.

“I could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose any voters.” - Donald Trump.

His cult followers demonstrate this 1,000 times a day on this site.
You are way over exaggerating, with some projection on the side.

Who's kidding who? You delusional Bingos are going to watch a whole ass trial take place right before your eyes and you're still not going to believe it even as Trump is frog marched to prison. The will for ignorance is strong in you. 😄
Is the MSM going to report on the evidence of fraud or corruption in the swing states? That is going to come out.

Well, I reckon that line's drawn in the sand then huh?

Lemme tell you something:

Biden did not get 81 million votes. That is "The Big Lie".

They paused the voting to figure out how many votes Trump got and then cheated enough to beat that number and then some.

That's why it took 5 weeks. :rolleyes-41:

The left really does take us for a bunch of idiots. Nowhere in US history before did that ever happen until 2020.

365283425_705455818352662_1004309067788244168_n.jpg

Looks like Trump will be headed to court tomorrow. Why? Only the good Lord knows. No wait,.. this might be the first time in the history of all of creation that even He doesn't why. :rolleyes:

Not at all. Trump is goingto prison. And you and the rest of your fellow fatass cultists won't be going anywhere but to the fridge for another PBR.
:itsok:

Your world is about to be turned upside down.

If Trump is even arrested, your life is in jeopardy. Not anywhere near as much as the leaders of this corruption, but it is somewhat.

If some yahoos get off onto the wrong tangent..

I'll put it to you like this: The entire corrupt government of America and all Democrats cannot beat 1/2 of those that voted for Trump.

If they rise up, fascists are going down, and then some.

Last edited:
Your world is about to be turned upside down.
Not really. You cultists always make this mistake. Let's review, for the slow kids:

You: squealing cultist

Me: not in a cult

If Trump is even arrested, your life is in jeopardy.
He has already been arrested twice ya fkn moron. Damn, son... try to keep your meth fantasies straight.

Not really. You cultists always make this mistake. Let's review, for the slow kids:

He has already been arrested twice ya fkn moron. Damn, son... try to keep your meth fantasies straight.
Link-?

I'm no squealing cultist, and you're full of shit.

No you are in cults. The things you believe make no sense and are not fact based.

Hey have you guys seen this thread yet? It's rather fun and I love my response. LOL :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back