Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

The legal process does not include fake electors. If they can tie him to those he is in trouble.
That's a big if. Two big if's actually.

First of all, groups of people from different states prepared to be ready to represent the states, in case a court found the electors sent by their state legislatures to be invalid, or VP Pence found the same. That was quite a longshot, to say the least. It has a Don Quixote vibe not seen in American politics since Al Gore's pregnant chads and hanging chads.

But that is certainly not a crime.

Second of all in the counter-factual hypothetical that there actually is some criminal statute that prevents such a petitioning of a grievence - which there is not - the prosecution would need to prove that Trump did that, not just Trump supporters.

Makes you feel better, the same applies to Biden. Hunter is a straight up criminal, who has taken literally millions from foreign interests expecting him to have great influence through his father. But they cannot prove that Joe is a criminal based on Hunter Biden's actions. To "Get Joe" they would have to prove that Joe did something, not that Hunter did something.

Are you this fucking stoopid IRL?

There have been multiple Oath Keepers charged with Sedition.

How can you afford your Internet connection?

:dunno:

Keep clinging, Lastdeadender!

LOL
Sedition is not insurrection. They were framed too.

There was NO successful insurrection thus they couldn't be charged with that. Sedition is the action that creates an attempt for an insurrection . That is why they were charged as such. Comprehend ? When it gets down to the leader / leaders who planned it all out they could be charged with attempting an insurrection.
GFY I am tired of excuses for obvious criminals.

Where's the vulgar language in that particular post, guy? What's that? Not there you say?

Does that make you a liar or just stupid? I move it's the latter, but I could be wrong..
You are totally ridiculous. If you don't know that it's your problem not mine.

Yeah, it does look a little shaggy. I forgot to clean it up.

Well, re: the indictments. Why did the Biden gang wait 2.5 years to throw these charges ? Obvious answer >> Election interference.
Biden has nothing to.do.with this you idiot

No fatass, you don't. And most of your fat, low IQ cult will stay glued to their couches, as they always do.

And any of you fat morons who put on your little princess soldier cosplay gear will be quickly turned to paste by law enforcement, while we elite and successful liberals drink margaritas on the beach and laugh.
Until you don't. Until you're hunted for your political affiliation. Is that really what you want?

Because it's something that's absolutely on the horizon of you getting.

Let's say 10% of those that voted for Trump take up arms and start raising hell.

That's 7 million, four hundred thousand people. Do you think the government is going to protect you from them?

The government will not be capable of doing so. And by the time that happens, they'll be going after every douchebag like you

and be out to eradicate turds like you.

You'll be dying is what you'll be doing.

There's nothing I can do to stop you bringing something like that down upon your own head.

Last edited:
Until you don't. Until you're hunted for your political affiliation. Is that really what you want?

Let's say 10% of those that voted for Trump take up arms and start raising hell.

That's 7 million, four hundred thousand people. Do you think the government is going to protect you from them?

The government will not be capable of doing so. And by the time that happens, they'll be going after every douchebag like you

There's nothing I can do to stop you bringing something like that down upon your own head.
How did you ever get so hateful ? What did someone / anyone ever do to you ? This rage is unmanageable in the long term. As more andore of your horrible fantasies don't come true you're going to drive yourself crazy. It sounds like you're almost there already. Please get a lot of professional help. Especially to deal with your angst ( anger management ) .

What's"bogus" ? 8 US Supreme court justices ruled against him.

Smith was involved in the prosecution of Charles Schwarz, one of several former New York City police officers who were implicated in a high-profile police brutality case involving Abner Louima, a jailed Black inmate who had been assaulted by police with a broomstick.

Smith also won a murder conviction against Ronell Wilson, a drug gang leader who murdered two undercover New York City police officers, though a federal appeals court vacated the death penalty verdict.

In 2008, Smith left to supervise war crime prosecutions at the International Criminal Court in The Hague. He returned to the Justice Department in 2010 to head its Public Integrity Section until 2015.

More recently, Smith returned to war crimes cases in The Hague, winning the conviction of Salih Mustafa, a former Kosovo Liberation Army commander who ran a prison where torture took place during the 1998-99 independence conflict with Serbia.

I can see why Crooked Donald fears Smith.

He's going to have to knock off a long list of witnesses against him to walk away scot-free.

😄

You Soys have quite the imagination.

Biden has nothing to.do.with this you idiot
He has EVERYTHING to do with it. His DOJ. He appointed Garland. Garland appointed Smith (if that's even his real name).

Even elementary school kids know that Biden is orchestrating this, to stop Trump from running against him. So let's see YOUR answer to the question >> Why did the Biden gang wait 2.5 years to throw these charges ?

He has EVERYTHING to do with it. His DOJ. He appointed Garland. Garland appointed Smith (if that's even his real name).

Even elementary school kids know that Biden is orchestrating this, to stop Trump from running against him. So let's see YOUR answer to the question >> Why did the Biden gang wait 2.5 years to throw these charges ?
The potato is not organizing this, it's his handlers. Susan Rice and Valerie Jarret.

The Potato was incompentent before they cheated him in. Remember those names though, in case I get disappeared.

Co-Conspirator 6 in Trump Indictment Appears To Be Boris Epshteyn, New York Times Reports​

Boris Epshteyn, a strategic adviser to Trump’s 2020 campaign, appears to be the individual referenced in the indictment as co-conspirator 6, The New York Times reports.

The indictment refers to co-conspirator 6 as “a political consultant who helped implement a plan to submit fraudulent slates of presidential electors to obstruct the certification proceeding.” According to the Times, Epshteyn sent an email to Rudy Guiliani — described as co-conspirator 1 in the indictment — in December 2020 that suggested attorneys in seven states who could help in choosing fake electors to certify the election in Trump’s favor.

6th Co-Conspirator Suspect Identified...

Exactly who I thought it was all along.

Forum List

Back