Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

He's trying to say he's from an original family who settled here in America. It doesn't matter wether you're 10th. Generation American or 1st. generation American. It matters what's in your heart
And like most white trash, he doesn't know what that is. Crude, rude and always angry at the world.
Another thing you have no idea of. Give it up, you are not even close.

When we compare Jan 6th to 9/11 or the Civil War please don't mistake that for a comparison of capability. The Confederates and 9/11 hijackers were serious, capable men and the Jan 6th rioters were morons and the mentally deficient. We only mean in intention not ability. No one thinks you clowns capable. 😄
No one believes you clowns can think on your own or have any courage thus the need to be part of an organized group, even if it's a crazy group. Doesn't matter it all adds up.to.how all and insignificant you see yourself. Power is nice, but misplaced and misdirected power is actually a detraction from any strength you perceive you have

You support murdering cops because you whore for the J6 insurrectionists, Lastdeadender!
No one was charged with insurrection. The insurrections were in Seattle and Portland and little to nothing was done about them.

For a troll you have a lot to say, but say nothing. Do yourself a favor and leave.

No one believes you clowns can think on your own or have any courage thus the need to be part of an organized group, even if it's a crazy group. Doesn't matter it all adds up.to.how all and insignificant you see yourself. Power is nice, but misplaced and misdirected power is actually a detraction from any strength you perceive you have
😄

What are you even taking about?

I'm not for murdering police officers you clown, you are. Have you forgotten already? 😄
You supported BLM and 20+ police officers were murdered, faggot.
He's trying to say he's from an original family who settled here in America. It doesn't matter wether you're 10th. Generation American or 1st. generation American. It matters what's in your heart
And like most white trash, he doesn't know what that is. Crude, rude and always angry at the world.
Nope, and that's why you're a POS traitor. It seems like you already know about where I come from, why is that? Hmm?

No one was charged with insurrection. The insurrections were in Seattle and Portland and little to nothing was done about them.

For a troll you have a lot to say, but say nothing. Do yourself a favor and leave.

Are you this fucking stoopid IRL?

There have been multiple Oath Keepers charged with Sedition.

How can you afford your Internet connection?

:dunno:

Keep clinging, Lastdeadender!

LOL

There was NO successful insurrection thus they couldn't be charged with that. Sedition is the action that creates an attempt for an insurrection . That is why they were charged as such. Comprehend ? When it gets down to the leader / leaders who planned it all out they could be charged with attempting an insurrection.

You supported BLM and 20+ police officers were murdered, faggot.

Nope, and that's why you're a POS traitor. It seems like you already know about where I come from, why is that? Hmm?
You have a big mouth.

LOL

All wrong.

But keep clinging, loser!
You didn't know that President Trump was not involved in anything remotely like colluding with Russia? Keep your head in the sand, doll. It's so less painful than facing reality.

1691028502847.jpeg

Rudy is big mad.

But why?

I was told over and over again how indictments are actually a good thing because they make it easier for a candidate to win, the more indictments they get, the better.....so why so much anger?

Giuliani's mental acuity is just a hair better than Biden's at this point in time.

And that's pretty bad. The dude's old, it happens. (if you're "lucky"?)

Giuliani's mental acuity is just a hair better than Biden's at this point in time.

And that's pretty bad. The dude's old, it happens. (if you're "lucky"?)
When people become obsessed, their mental acuity takes a nose dive. Giuliani was obsessed with these conspiracy theories.

When people become obsessed, their mental acuity takes a nose dive. Giuliani was obsessed with these conspiracy theories.
Oh yeah, that's why people get dementia and Alzheimer's n stuff. Kick yourself in the ass for me, you fucking moron!

It has nothing to do with old age, huh?

Fuckin' idiot!

I have a hard punch to bust you right in yours with, too, chump.

I don't believe that either. Cowards are all talk, and talk is cheapen by such negative , vulgar language every time.
Where's the vulgar language in that particular post, guy? What's that? Not there you say?

Does that make you a liar or just stupid? I move it's the latter, but I could be wrong..

Forum List

Back