Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

You know, not too many American elections have been stolen.

I say 2000 was certainly stolen by the Bushes.

They say Kennedy stole the what, 1960 election?

And I say 2020 was stolen based on what happened in 2000 perpetrated by the Bushes

multiplied across several swing states. ( I think 7)

By January of 2017 Democrats were trying to come up with ways to cheat the next election.

"Whoever gets the popular vote, our states will band together and vote for that candidate".

That was a thing in early 2017 among Democrat-controlled states, and it was ruled unConstitutional.

Did they stop trying to cheat by 2020? Hell to the fuck NO!
1691108882795.jpeg

1691108924513.jpeg

BREAKING: Donald Trump faceplants in humiliating fashion during his arraignment for the historic new indictments from Special Counsel Jack Smith, leading to speculation that his mind is almost completely gone.

The truly embarrassing moment came when Trump was asked to address the court. He ended up strangely stumbling over his words and seemed confused by his own name and age.

After the prosecutors and defense attorneys introduced themselves, Trump was sworn in and that's when things went off the rails.

The judge asked him to state his full name and Trump said "Donald J. Trump... John... Donald John Trump." He was then asked for his age.

"Seven seven," said Trump, giving the judge an age that does not exist on this planet. He then corrected himself and said "seventy-seven."

Witnesses described Trump's behavior as "fidgety" which could be a result of him realizing that he's finally headed to prison or perhaps he just snorted too much Adderall before the arraignment.

Overall, Trump cut a far less confident figure than the one he projects on social media. In court, he was just one more pathetic man helpless in the face of the law.

He entered a plea of not guilty. Yeah right.

May be an image of 1 person and text

Stress can make a man crazy, especially when he is already half wY there already.

No....what Jack Smith is doing is trying to make legal actions appear to be illegal
Read the indictment.
Watch the Jan. 6th Committee hearings from last summer.
Educate yourself on the facts...instead of just talking outta your ass about shit you don't even really understand.
There is plenty of evidence that shows Trump's actions were illegal.

You have "seen it?" Or some prosecutor has claimed it?

They "think" they have it or they claim they think they have it?

What has led the Trump-deranged to so much frustration has been their tendency to accept accusations from prosecutors as if they are these unbiased law enforcers who discovered crimes by a person who happened to be Trump. They don't seem to ever realize that prosecutors can be just as deranged as the media or themselves.

They seemed to have learned nothing at all from the embarrassment of Crossfire-Hurricane. When did you first realize tha you'd been had on that deal?
It was a Grand Jury of Trump's peers that looked at the evidence and voted to file charges.
It will be another jury of his peers that decides his guilt or innocence.

Small you say, moron?

andre-hulk-trump-86727-24824.jpg

The dude on the left is 6'7", I would guess Trump is 6'3", and Andre The Giant was 7 foot four.

You're an idiot. The only small man here is you, in more ways than one.

LOLOL

Trump is 6'3" in high heels.

Hey cultist...

Trump got arrested for the third time today. Has the hillbilly revolution started? I mean, you promised after one arrest.... why no revolution? There must be a Duck Dynasty marathon going on or something.

Ah, the classist bigotry of the average Leftist.

LOLOL

Trump is 6'3" in high heels.

^Another female retort.

Faun wears heels because faun is a biatch pretending to be a man.

Yes, you are disagreeing.

By conflating the gay adult thing with the hypersexualizing education of prepubescent children.
Answer the question - what is the hypersexualization education of prepubescent children? That they’re shown role models of gay couples?
Just having you on the side of hypersexualizing children to support your desire for the gay adult educating of prepubescent children... is enough for me.

Toro? You stand for the creepiest things.

Read the indictment.
Watch the Jan. 6th Committee hearings from last summer.
Educate yourself on the facts...instead of just talking outta your ass about shit you don't even really understand.
There is plenty of evidence that shows Trump's actions were illegal.
I'll make sure that I'm not drinking my coffee when I read the whole thing. I don't want to snarf coffee this early in the morning. :auiqs.jpg:

Count 4: 18 USC 241
"Conspiracy Against Rights"?

WTF is that?????>?:disbelief:

First, if Pence was taking notes, he didn't do it while Trump was talking to him, because Trump would have asked him just what in the fuck was he doing.
Secondly, Pence said that what Trump asked him to do what legal. The Democrats tried doing it when Biden was VP.

YOUR problem is you'll believe every lie the left pumps out.

No.....you simply cannot refute what I just said, so you resort to name-calling.

You cannot say what I posted is untrue.
I can, and have refuted what you're saying multiple times too multiple people. Problem is those multiple people ignore what I say. In favor of their own narrative.

Your "fraud" resulted in 30 plus indictments. And an equal amount of convictions. More than 30 people got charged and those that didn't plead guilty outright were tried and convicted. Some of those people were very close to Trump, including his campaign manager, national security advisor and several advisors including Roger Stone. Most of them were Russian Nationals.

Besides that,we have 4 separate reports 2 of which written by what I consider Trump loyalists and 3 of which were written or led by Republicans stating that there was extensive contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russian government and their proxies including people affiliated with Russian intelligence.

I can, and have refuted what you're saying multiple times too multiple people. Problem is those multiple people ignore what I say. In favor of their own narrative.

Your "fraud" resulted in 30 plus indictments. And an equal amount of convictions. More than 30 people got charged and those that didn't plead guilty outright were tried and convicted. Some of those people were very close to Trump, including his campaign manager, national security advisor and several advisors including Roger Stone. Most of them were Russian Nationals.

Besides that,we have 4 separate reports 2 of which written by what I consider Trump loyalists and 3 of which were written or led by Republicans stating that there was extensive contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russian government and their proxies including people affiliated with Russian intelligence.
You can call out all of the indictments and impeachments, and sight the numbers of them, but upon closer look, every indictment and impeachment is based on claims by the Deep State, not fact.
You actually believe that Trump giving a peaceful speech forced people to become violent on Jan 6th.

If that were true then I can show you tons of media coverage of Democrats and their media supporters not only fomenting violence, but encouraging it.

You can call out all of the indictments and impeachments, and sight the numbers of them, but upon closer look, every indictment and impeachment is based on claims by the Deep State, not fact.
You actually believe that Trump giving a peaceful speech forced people to become violent on Jan 6th.

If that were true then I can show you tons of media coverage of Democrats and their media supporters not only fomenting violence, but encouraging it.

Juries, tried and convicted the people I mentioned. Not the deep state. Juries are randomly selected people.

Again you have your narrative. I can refute your claims citing numbers and reports written BY REPUBLICANS. MULTIPLE REPUBLICANS. On top of real criminal cases resulting in GUILTY verdicts. Those are facts.

Forum List

Back