Indictment Handed Down in J6 Investigation

TRUMP IN COURT

STARES DOWN JACK SMITH

An MSNBC reporter who was in the courtroom, Garrett Haake, said quite the opposite. He said that Smith stared at Trump most of the time and that Trump only looked at Smith about one time. Shame on Huffington Post for saying the opposite. Shame!
Yes, the report was trump only glanced at Smith briefly. But Smith did stare at trump. I guess Smith was amazed at how small this pile of orange crap looks.

Yes, the report was trump only glanced at Smith briefly. But Smith did stare at trump. I guess Smith was amazed at how small this pile of orange crap looks.
This is obviously important to you. We would all like to read your analysis of the stares that took place. Did Jack stare at Trump with a lingering, doe-eyed sort of stare? Did he stare hoping for eye contact and then do a sort of demure curtsey when Trump looked at him?

No....what Jack Smith is doing is trying to make legal actions appear to be illegal.
The major flaw in all of this is the Dems tried pretty much the same exact thing when Trump won, and then carried it even further by creating Russian Collusion which was outright fraud.
Every person involved in this plot would be shot in the back of the head if it had been done in countries these commies greatly admire.

You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. You are a lemming. Donald Trump thrives on people like you.

Hey cultist...

Trump got arrested for the third time today. Has the hillbilly revolution started? I mean, you promised after one arrest.... why no revolution? There must be a Duck Dynasty marathon going on or something.
No link, nothing. Seems like you would have one if that was the case.

Small you say, moron?

andre-hulk-trump-86727-24824.jpg

The dude on the left is 6'7", I would guess Trump is 6'3", and Andre The Giant was 7 foot four.

You're an idiot. The only small man here is you, in more ways than one.

News for all MAGA MAGGOTS according the Fulton County Sheriff, the Rapist and Traitor will, unlike the times he has been indicted, will be finger printed and a mug shot taken.

Also, Fani Willis ain't playing. She will NOT let Special Prosecutor Smith's indictments prevent her from setting a trial date.

Hey cultist...

Trump got arrested for the third time today. Has the hillbilly revolution started? I mean, you promised after one arrest.... why no revolution? There must be a Duck Dynasty marathon going on or something.
Yeah, trump was expecting a revolution by now. They are letting their cult leader down.

BREAKING: Donald Trump faceplants in humiliating fashion during his arraignment for the historic new indictments from Special Counsel Jack Smith, leading to speculation that his mind is almost completely gone.

The truly embarrassing moment came when Trump was asked to address the court. He ended up strangely stumbling over his words and seemed confused by his own name and age.

After the prosecutors and defense attorneys introduced themselves, Trump was sworn in and that's when things went off the rails.

The judge asked him to state his full name and Trump said "Donald J. Trump... John... Donald John Trump." He was then asked for his age.

"Seven seven," said Trump, giving the judge an age that does not exist on this planet. He then corrected himself and said "seventy-seven."

Witnesses described Trump's behavior as "fidgety" which could be a result of him realizing that he's finally headed to prison or perhaps he just snorted too much Adderall before the arraignment.

Overall, Trump cut a far less confident figure than the one he projects on social media. In court, he was just one more pathetic man helpless in the face of the law.

He entered a plea of not guilty. Yeah right.

May be an image of 1 person and text

The GOP's New Trump Standard: You Can Only Prosecute Him In Red Areas

Former President Donald Trump and his allies have responded to his latest criminal case by arguing for a change of trial venue from Washington, D.C., to West Virginia, claiming without evidence that the potential jury pool and the judge overseeing the matter can’t be impartial.

“The latest Fake ‘case’ brought by Crooked Joe Biden & Deranged Jack Smith will hopefully be moved to an impartial Venue, such as the politically unbiased nearby State of West Virginia!” Trump wrote Wednesday on his Truth Social website, referring to the Democratic president and the Justice Department special counsel.

“IMPOSSIBLE to get a fair trial in Washington, D.C., which is over 95% anti-Trump, & for which I have called for a Federal TAKEOVER in order to bring our Capital back to Greatness,” he added.

The trial should be moved to West Virginia because the state is “much more diverse” than Washington, Trump lawyer John Lauro said on CBS.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), the top Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee, also argued Wednesday that “any conviction” against Trump won’t be legitimate in the nation’s capital — where he has been charged with federal crimes relating to the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection — and accused U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan, who is Black and was nominated by former President Barack Obama, of being biased against Trump.

Recent census data shows that Washington is 45% Black, while West Virginia is 93% white. In 2020, Washington voted heavily for Biden while West Virginia swung heavily for Trump.

The GOP’s New Trump Standard: You Can Only Prosecute Him In Red Areas

West Virginia? That's hilarious!

Last edited:
Shame on you for not defending America’s values.
He’s not American. He’s a leftist Canuckian closeted homosexual with skin in the LGBTQ+++ strategy.

As an investor, this is great! As a citizen, I'm appalled. I mean, I would be if I were a citizen. And because I'm not a citizen, in 10 years, I'll be in the Caymans living tax-free off the dough I made investing against the US dollar!

Hey cultist...

What was the most noteworthy part of the hearing, is how alone Trump is. No family, wife, children, friends.

What a pathetic appearance.

You know, not too many American elections have been stolen.

I say 2000 was certainly stolen by the Bushes.

They say Kennedy stole the what, 1960 election?

And I say 2020 was stolen based on what happened in 2000 perpetrated by the Bushes

multiplied across several swing states. ( I think 7)

By January of 2017 Democrats were trying to come up with ways to cheat the next election.

"Whoever gets the popular vote, our states will band together and vote for that candidate".

That was a thing in early 2017 among Democrat-controlled states, and it was ruled unConstitutional.

Did they stop trying to cheat by 2020? Hell to the fuck NO!

Forum List

Back